anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member

Are there any benefits to injecting only once a week?

Hi, I know the benefits of injecting test e twice a week (75mg x 2 in my case) but are there any benefits to injecting twice as much, once a week? Apart from not having to inject as often.
    I'm assuming your highs are higher on once a week (and lows lower) so does that high dose and higher t level make you feel any different for the first few days?

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    If not running a blast, I have always been once a week and we are pushing 7 years now. I do not feel one bit different on day 2 as compared to day 7. My total T breaks 1300 36-48 hrs after pin to usually 400-450 on day 6 or 7. My E2 always runs low due to .5 of Anastrozole once per week. So I actually cut it out all together. That's truly how powerful it is.....I suspect a lot of people have much lower E2 than they realize from over doing it on the A.I.

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    How many mg's are you taking? I'm really considering taking an AI as I have high body fat and I've read a few things that have me spooked.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    For the most part 200, I've played around with this, went as low as 120. This puts me in the gutter by day 6-7.
    You really gotta work hard on getting some of that BMI down to reduce estrogen switch over.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    How many mg's are you taking? I'm really considering taking an AI as I have high body fat and I've read a few things that have me spooked.
    I prefer injection 2x/week as I definitely get more stable T levels. Also, I feel there is less aromatization when I inject twice per week.
    That is just my personal thoughts and I've been through quite a few different injection protocols.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

TShoot is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    Hi, I know the benefits of injecting test e twice a week (75mg x 2 in my case) but are there any benefits to injecting twice as much, once a week? Apart from not having to inject as often.
    I'm assuming your highs are higher on once a week (and lows lower) so does that high dose and higher t level make you feel any different for the first few days?
    I have tried multiple injection protocols. I can't tell any difference from once a week or two/three times a week. Just much more convenient to inject once a week. I take 200mg once per week.

Thread Information