Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: 1ml vs 10ml

sparverius is offline Junior Member

1ml vs 10ml

For years I've been getting 10ml bottles of test cyp. My old pharmacy (or rather my crap insurance) switched me to 1ml bottles, which I dislike. It's difficult to get the last couple shots out of a bottle and with 1ml bottles you're working on the dregs much more often. It's also significantly more expensive, and all that packaging is wasteful. I switched to Costco and even though my insurance would not cover the 10ml bottles their non insurance price was cheaper than the insurance price on the 1ml bottles.

Except today I went to pick up my drugs and Costco is now giving me the 1ml bottles. I asked and they said that there's some problem with the seal on the 10ml bottles because the seal is punctured so many times. Anyone heard anything like that?
    The pharmacist refused to get me 10ml bottles, said I'd have to go elsewhere if I wanted them.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by sparverius View Post
    For years I've been getting 10ml bottles of test cyp. My old pharmacy (or rather my crap insurance) switched me to 1ml bottles, which I dislike. It's difficult to get the last couple shots out of a bottle and with 1ml bottles you're working on the dregs much more often. It's also significantly more expensive, and all that packaging is wasteful. I switched to Costco and even though my insurance would not cover the 10ml bottles their non insurance price was cheaper than the insurance price on the 1ml bottles.

Except today I went to pick up my drugs and Costco is now giving me the 1ml bottles. I asked and they said that there's some problem with the seal on the 10ml bottles because the seal is punctured so many times. Anyone heard anything like that?
    The pharmacist refused to get me 10ml bottles, said I'd have to go elsewhere if I wanted them.
    It is an age old problem. People have issues with pieces of rubber fallin down and getting drawn up. I probably have a bicicle tire in my ass. I personally never had the issue because I draw from a different place every time. You could always go the ugl route and probably get it cheap but not as cheap as if your doing it through ins.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sparverius View Post

It is getting increasingly difficult to get 10ml vials. Here's an older thread dealing with the same issue.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...sing-10ml.html
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-08-2017 at 03:20 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It is getting increasingly difficult to get 10ml vials. Here's an older thread dealing with the same issue.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...sing-10ml.html
    I've been have this issue too, phramacy said Watson, a us manufacturer, was having issues and had 10 ml on back order. They were able to order in some 10 ml for me though, said they should be back regularly later this year.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    I've been have this issue too, phramacy said Watson, a us manufacturer, was having issues and had 10 ml on back order. They were able to order in some 10 ml for me though, said they should be back regularly later this year.
    I think Watson is actually manufactured in Portugal by Hikma Pharmaceutical and is distributed by Watson, isn't it?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just get some 18g pins they make it easier to suck up the gear.

sparverius is offline Junior Member
    I use 31g insulin needles. I've had no problem with the rubber stoppers even though I pin 4x a week.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Usually the 1ml vial is filled with slightky more than 1ml
    Check the graduation on the barrel after drawing all you can, I bet its at 1ml or better
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Thread Information