Avelynn01 is offline New Member

Question Test and AI pre mixed.

Hi Iwas wondering if anyone has ever had their testosterone and Anastroloze premixed? And if so what was your experience?

Thanks,

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Not heard of before. Test is injected IM or SubQ, applied as a gel, implanted as pellets, or as an adhesive pellet to be slowly absorbed by the inner lining of the cheek, and I think there is a nasal gel as well.
    Anastrozole is typically an oral medication.
    Also,.if they did manage to combine the 2, you would have a dickens of a time adjusting the T dosage without affecting the Anastrozole dosage, and vice-versa

Edit: By premixed, I'm assuming you mean mixed together?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Not heard of before. Test is injected IM or SubQ, applied as a gel, implanted as pellets, or as an adhesive pellet to be slowly absorbed by the inner lining of the cheek, and I think there is a nasal gel as well.
    Anastrozole is typically an oral medication.
    Also,.if they did manage to combine the 2, you would have a dickens of a time adjusting the T dosage without affecting the Anastrozole dosage, and vice-versa

Edit: By premixed, I'm assuming you mean mixed together?
    I found this question odd too...l

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avelynn01 View Post
    Hi Iwas wondering if anyone has ever had their testosterone and Anastroloze premixed? And if so what was your experience?

Thanks,

Not sure why you would want that, find some of our guides on AI, first cycle and go from there.

Also what part of Colorado are you in?

Avelynn01 is offline New Member
    Sorry for the confusion, my test cyponate is infused with Anastroloze for a 200mg/1mg per 1ml dose and I inject Intramuscular.

My doctor didn't want to give the ai in pill form so as not to go off his protocol.

I thought it was odd as well and couldn't find anything about it either in all my searches.

Northern Colorado.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    That's underdosed test and over dosed anas.

Thread Information