quantz is offline New Member

Ipamprelin + cjc 1925 DAC

Hello everyone,
    I bought ipamorelin and cjc 1925 DAC. I started using this 200mcg 2 times daily. I read that DAC cousing gh bleeding and thats is bad. Is that dousage is Ok? I planned go with this 12 weeks. I hope that side effects will not be high. Please give me advice about dousaging that blend. Thanks

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I go with 300 mcg immediately before or during workout and at sleep. (I set my alarm for 1.5 hrs after I lay down to avoid insomnia. I'm sensitive but you probably will not have an issue, especially with Ipam). Ipam is nice, low in sides. It is most effective for fat loss and injury/recovery benefits. You may consider taking it immediately after waking up and then doing fasted cardio. Wait 1 hr after dosing to eat (anything except water).

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I go with 300 mcg immediately before or during workout and at sleep. (I set my alarm for 1.5 hrs after I lay down to avoid insomnia. I'm sensitive but you probably will not have an issue, especially with Ipam). Ipam is nice, low in sides. It is most effective for fat loss and injury/recovery benefits. You may consider taking it immediately after waking up and then doing fasted cardio. Wait 1 hr after dosing to eat (anything except water).
    Thanks for your advice. Target of my cycle is to gain muscle mass without fat. I dousage it 200 mcg after wake up after 30 min i eat up your mass next is workout. Before i go to sleep im taking next 200 mcg. But im thinking about gh bleed cjc1225 dac is in your blood up to 7 days and i use it 2 times daily. I hope thats is still good for my health.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The pulsatile form is better because it mimics the body's natural production. You'll want to keep an eye on your IGF-1 blood test.

Now im using this blend for two week. In next week i want measure my hgh level in my blood then ill measure difference before/ after. Before i started i had 0,64 ng/ml hgh level. We will see after next test.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Thread Information