Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By kelkel

Thread: Not really worth splitting T injections on low doses?

  1. #1
    anoxicblaze's Avatar
    anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    260

    Not really worth splitting T injections on low doses?

    I am about to go down to a low dose of Test E due to bad side effects.
    I was on 75x2 a week. Down to 50x2 a week. Now going to 25x2 a week.
    Thing is, with 50mg causing such a small peak do you really need to break it into two injections? It makes sense for high doses but 50mg a week?
    Thoughts?

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    In my opinion based on everything I know about testosterone and different Esters attached, I would say it's more beneficial to split small doses into two then it would be to split large doses into two that way the small doses don't Peter out as quick
    DocToxin8 likes this.

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    In my opinion based on everything I know about testosterone and different Esters attached, I would say it's more beneficial to split small doses into two then it would be to split large doses into two that way the small doses don't Peter out as quick

    Basically correct. You split it to avoid peaks and valleys due to it's short half life.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    Youthful55guy is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    I am about to go down to a low dose of Test E due to bad side effects.
    I was on 75x2 a week. Down to 50x2 a week. Now going to 25x2 a week.
    Thing is, with 50mg causing such a small peak do you really need to break it into two injections? It makes sense for high doses but 50mg a week?
    Thoughts?

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have you looked into a mild diuretic yet? We talked about that in another string didn't we, or am I confusing it with another guy?

  5. #5
    anoxicblaze's Avatar
    anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Have you looked into a mild diuretic yet? We talked about that in another string didn't we, or am I confusing it with another guy?
    Hi, my GP hasn't prescribed anything for that. She seemed a little unphased by the photo. She said I should go back if it happens again. To be fair it hasn't happened in a while. I'm just doing what she says now, even though I'm concerned that she may not be the best at her job.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •