Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: Hollywood Health Center and therapy options.

prenes is offline Junior Member

Hollywood Health Center and therapy options.

So I am comparing HGH doctors and I do prefer to administer myself vs having to drive in each time to get my treatment. I reached out initially to Hollywood Health Center in FL and they seem to fit part of the requirement but their therapy seems to be out of date.

What they discussed with me is a cycle. 12 weeks on test, pinning 1 time a week.... Then go into a PCT faze. I asked why I would go into PCT if this is for therapy and I was told that my organs need a break.

Im willing to accept that a normal cycle would not be medically detrimental but I would like input from those who know far more than me. Is a normal cycle ok for HRT and has anyone had experience with this company?

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prenes View Post
    So I am comparing HGH doctors and I do prefer to administer myself vs having to drive in each time to get my treatment. I reached out initially to Hollywood Health Center in FL and they seem to fit part of the requirement but their therapy seems to be out of date.

What they discussed with me is a cycle. 12 weeks on test, pinning 1 time a week.... Then go into a PCT faze. I asked why I would go into PCT if this is for therapy and I was told that my organs need a break.

Im willing to accept that a normal cycle would not be medically detrimental but I would like input from those who know far more than me. Is a normal cycle ok for HRT and has anyone had experience with this company?
    Assuming you mean TRT or HRT, not HGH (human growth hormone ).

Best advice = Walk away. They don't know what they are doing, and that spells trouble in the long run. There is no need to "cycle" male HRT. There's all sorts of goofy theoretical ideas out there and these guys are out on the fringe.

Elements of a State of the Art Protocol Include
    Regular testing of TT, FT, SHBG, E2 (LC/MS/MS assay only), CBC, and PSA. Add in LH, FSH, Prolactin, and possibly a thyroid panel at start.
    Multiple injections per week (I favor E3D) totaling about 100 mg T-cyp per week. Then retest and adjust to optimum at 6 week intervals.
    HCG totally 500-1000 IU per week - again break the dosing up into at least 3 injections spread out over a week. Best to optimize T first and then layer in HCG.
    DO NOT blindly take anastrozole or any other E2 blocker or inhibitor without proper labs to support the need and dosing.

That's pretty much it. It's not rocket science or brain surgery. I don't understand why some people make this way more complicated than it has to be.

[QUOTE=Youthful55guy;7332273]Assuming you mean TRT or HRT, not HGH (human growth hormone ).

Oh I didnt even see that error.

So the test I am obtaining is from Private md labs and contains the following test
    Cardiac C-Reactive Protein Test (HS)
    Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.
    Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.
    Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) Sulfate
    Estradiol Sensitive
    Ferritin, Serum
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
    Gamma Glutamyl Transpeptidase (GGT)
    Hemoglobin (Hgb) A1c
    Insulin , Fasting
    Iron, Serum w/ TIBC: Percent of saturation; serum iron; total iron binding capacity; unsaturated iron binding capacity
    Lipid Profile: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation).
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    Magnesium, Serum
    Progesterone
    Prolactin
    Sex Hormone binding Globulin, Serum
    Testosterone , Free (Direct), Serum With Total Testosterone
    Thyroxine Free, Direct (FT4)
    Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
    Tri-iodothyronine Free, (FT3)
    Urinalysis, Routine Profile:

how often do you test your E2 to make adjustments to your therapy?

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    That's certainly a complete set of labs, except I don't see PSA. You should ALWAYS run PSA before the first dose to get a baseline and then run it again after 6 months and then annually thereafter.

Regarding E2, I generally recommend at about 6 weeks and then 6 months and then 1 year and annually thereafter once you are on a stable program.

Are you going to follow their absurd program?
    almostgone likes this.

No. between this post and many others here it reaffirmed that I shouldnt cycle at all my HRT.

Thread Information