ThisIsVoluntary is offline New Member

SUPER High E2 After Blast (During TRT Cruise)

I'm a middle-aged un-gifted powerlifter who has been doing self-TRT for a year and change. This last time around I did a longer cycle at 150 mg ED (1050 mg/week). I was using 12.5 mg Exemestane E3D, but then I got mid-cycle bloods and my e2 was off the scale at over 4000 pg/mL with a reference range of 40-180 pg/mL.

Unsurprisingly, I have been depressed and with a complete lack of libido.

When I got the results I immediately ramped up the Stane to 25 mg twice a day. After a couple days --after the panic subsided-- I dropped it to 12.5 mg twice a day.

I don't want to keep flying so blindly and was hoping for some advice: which dose and duration of Stane should I use to bring my e2 from well into the quadruple digits down to the double digits.

Also I'm looking to restart my system with Clomid for a month to give myself an indefinite break from messing with my HPTA.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsVoluntary View Post
    I'm a middle-aged un-gifted powerlifter who has been doing self-TRT for a year and change. This last time around I did a longer cycle at 150 mg ED (1050 mg/week). I was using 12.5 mg Exemestane E3D, but then I got mid-cycle bloods and my e2 was off the scale at over 4000 pg/mL with a reference range of 40-180 pg/mL.

Unsurprisingly, I have been depressed and with a complete lack of libido.

When I got the results I immediately ramped up the Stane to 25 mg twice a day. After a couple days --after the panic subsided-- I dropped it to 12.5 mg twice a day.

I don't want to keep flying so blindly and was hoping for some advice: which dose and duration of Stane should I use to bring my e2 from well into the quadruple digits down to the double digits.

Also I'm looking to restart my system with Clomid for a month to give myself an indefinite break from messing with my HPTA.
    Look up Dr. Scally's Power PCT

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if your the type of guy that likes to blast a gram of test on occasion then its best to keep some Letro on hand, on top of your aromasin . because it sounds like you aromatize a ton , whats your BF% ?

the Letro will work quickly to lower estrogen (be careful though its strong) when it gets way high like it is , the aromasin will work to keep aromatizing down. When you blast a gram of test I'd run 12.5mg a day (which is high for some people, but again you must aromatize a lot) and the Letro is on hand in case you need it.

think about how you felt when you went in for bloods and discovered super high estrogen . you've got to learn your body and know what the signs of high estrogen are for you . for me its restlessness, anxiety, mood swings . I can't go in every two weeks for blood work , so I have to go by my body at times . if I'm running something like MENT that aromatizes to estrogen a ton, then when I start feeling E get too high I just dose some Letro (on top of my standard AI protocol for the cycle). gotta learn to go by feel sometimes

why are you worried about your HPTA restarting if your on TRT ? aren't you on TRT cause your HPTA is shot anyways ?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Bloodwork is a damn good idea wait a few weeks before starting.....

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
    Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
    Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

Coming off a long binge will take time so rushing it is the wrong thing to do. Make sure all compounds are out of your system before starting.

ThisIsVoluntary is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Look up Dr. Scally's Power PCT
    Thanks. Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your the type of guy that likes to blast a gram of test on occasion then its best to keep some Letro on hand, on top of your aromasin . because it sounds like you aromatize a ton , whats your BF% ?

the Letro will work quickly to lower estrogen (be careful though its strong) when it gets way high like it is , the aromasin will work to keep aromatizing down. When you blast a gram of test I'd run 12.5mg a day (which is high for some people, but again you must aromatize a lot) and the Letro is on hand in case you need it.

think about how you felt when you went in for bloods and discovered super high estrogen . you've got to learn your body and know what the signs of high estrogen are for you . for me its restlessness, anxiety, mood swings . I can't go in every two weeks for blood work , so I have to go by my body at times . if I'm running something like MENT that aromatizes to estrogen a ton, then when I start feeling E get too high I just dose some Letro (on top of my standard AI protocol for the cycle). gotta learn to go by feel sometimes

why are you worried about your HPTA restarting if your on TRT ? aren't you on TRT cause your HPTA is shot anyways ?
    I'm on TRT because I started losing strength in my late 30's. Natty until 40 at which point my powerlifting total had taken a 300-lb hit from where it was when I six years prior.

I really appreciate your response. I don't have Letro on hand, but will get some ASAP.

I will never go as high as 1000 mg again, and I definitely won't be playing with harsher compounds like Tren again either. My libido is too important for me. If anything, I'd go with a low

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Bloodwork is a damn good idea wait a few weeks before starting.....

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
    Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
    Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

Coming off a long binge will take time so rushing it is the wrong thing to do. Make sure all compounds are out of your system before starting.
    Thanks. I went down to 75 mg ED (525/wk) for a few weeks because I added a little tren E to the mix. I waited 24 days from my last pin before I took my first round of Clomid (150/100/100/50 ED)

Thread Information