joehi9999 is offline New Member

Looking to get script for Cyp so I can legally carry...

Hello all, I have been self medicating myself with sustain 250 and test cyp switching between the two for about 2 years. I am low test levels since I messed them up when I was around 18 messing with pro hormones, dealt with depression and very dark thoughts and low.libido, but ever since I have been on around 300mg a week I feel perfect. I am not looking for judgements, just looking for the best way for a 23 year old like myself to get a dr to approve me for TRT so I can legally carry in my semi truck with no hassles. I am a owner operator truck driver and am a bodybuilder aswell. Thank you guys.
    Last edited by joehi9999; 12-18-2017 at 08:10 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    look into Titan medical in Florida . tell them your story and that you've been self medicating and they will work with you more then likely and get you a dr consult, blood work ,and a script

joehi9999 is offline New Member
    Thank you.

1moreset024 is offline Banned
    Usually all you gotta do is test under range for testosterone and you'll get some form if trt script.

Half ass protocol possibly, but you will get a script

Nothing like having a bottle with your name on it you can refill with ugl and carry it around

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    I would think just telling the truth to a progressive doc would get you a scrip.

Thread Information