Stillworking77 is offline New Member

Need some advice please

Started TRT and after getting dialed in I am at 200 mg a week plus .5 hcg twice a week. Dr also gave me anastrozole once a week. I liked what it was doing so I added 200 mg more test two days after the dr injection on my own. Also added another .5 anastrozole to help with E. I want to come off of this in 12 weeks and still have my boys work. Am I ok?

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Hey man. Welcome to the forum. How long were you on TRT before you started to blast?

If you are on TRT haven’t you given up on the boys working on their own?

Also, when you say you want to come off this in 12 weeks I assume you mean just the additional test you are adding and you will remain on your TRT regimen?

I just started the extra this week. My TRT is 200 mg test c a week plus 500 Iu of hcg twice a week and .5 adex once a week. I want to add a little more so I added another 200 mg of test c and another .5 of adex. I have heard I am taking to much hcg so I may drop that back to 250 iu twice a week

The thought would be to come completely off everything for a bit then start back

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillworking77 View Post
    Started TRT and after getting dialed in I am at 200 mg a week plus .5 hcg twice a week. Dr also gave me anastrozole once a week. I liked what it was doing so I added 200 mg more test two days after the dr injection on my own. Also added another .5 anastrozole to help with E. I want to come off of this in 12 weeks and still have my boys work. Am I ok?
    the whole reason your doc is prescribing you TRT is because your boys don't work in the first place

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillworking77 View Post
    I'm confused by this post. Just want to make sure I understand it. You are taking 400 mg of T-cyp per week for TRT? If so, that is WAY, WAY excessive. It's going to cause long-term side-effect issues. Mainly high hemoglobin and E, but your entire endocrine system is going to be out of balance.

So, I'm assuming you are doing this for bodybuilding purposes and you are on a 12 weeks cycle. You may want to get advice in the bodybuilding forums. There are well established bodybuilding protocols that you may want to follow.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    You don't go on and come off TRT. Your on because you are Low T to begin with and always will be. If you are using T for BB, I personally don't care but you may want to get educated real quick because what you are doing without question has long term consequences.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    What are you doing is not a TRT protocol. I don't know what is the purpose of your Doc, but that's actually an AAS cycle.

I think maybe you are just mistaking TRT for cycling. TRT is for life.

Thread Information