T-boner is offline Associate Member

help with Blood work

Blood work Pg102262018.pdfBlood work Pg202262018.pdf

I'd like for someone who knows a lot about this to take a look at my blood work and tell me what they see. I'm 43 and I'm trying to decide if I should be on TRT?
    My last cycle ended August 2017 so my last pin was 6 months ago. I ended the cycle with prop so I could begin pct quickly. Did a standard PCT with clomid & nolva for 4 weeks.
    My total test is pretty low at 209 and free test at 8.07.
    Should I be worried about my LDL Cholesterol at 105?
    Should I be worried about my TSH at 14.99. (not sure what that is)
    I have been on mk-677 for 3 months prior to this blood work. I expected my IGF-1 level to be high but it seems to just be normal. Do you think that means my mk-677 is bunk?

I don't feel very good but I definitely feel better than I did during PCT. I'm just hesitant to start TRT because it's a lifetime commitment. Any thought considering these numbers?

Thanks

jasondd1 is offline Member
    tsh shows your thyroid is jacked, hypo. wow that's high. Fixing that there could fix your test on it's own. Take these numbers to a qualified endo. Sorry I just noticed you said you were off a steroid cycle not sure if that changes things or not. There are guys way more qualified to chime in though. But to me you got to fix your thyroid regardless of trt.

Thread Information