Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: Bacteriostatic Water for HCG.

LMC4 is offline New Member

Bacteriostatic Water for HCG.

Pretty simple question for you guys. I have a 30ml vial of BAC water, I have my vials of HCG , but after acquiring them I see they're too small to store 5mls in and I'm trying to avoid having another thing to stock.
    Can anyone point me in the direction of 5ml vials of BAC water? If posting an answer on this thread is unacceptable, please PM me.

Thank you!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Just do a search on Amazon for "Empty Sealed Sterile Vials" Lots of choices and very inexpensive. This is where I get all of mine.
    LMC4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Just do a search on Amazon for "Empty Sealed Sterile Vials" Lots of choices and very inexpensive. This is where I get all of mine.
    Thanks for they reply!

"...trying to avoid having another thing to stock."

I've found the vials on Amazon, but then I heard of people just mixing and storing their hcg in the 5/10ml bottles that their BAC water comes in.

I've looked... literally, for hours. And all I can find is 30ml for the most part. Frustrating.
    I'm going for convenience. But I'll definitely get those vials on Amazon if I can't find the 5ml BAC water vials. I hear of people getting them with their prescriptions,I wonder why I can't find them OTC/online.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I use this place for those vials
    medlabgear

Instead of putting 5ml of BW to mix the HCG , just put 2ml of BW directly into the HCG vial. At 5000iu/2ml you will have a concentration of 2500iu/ml. All you have to do is draw out .1ml (10 ticks on an insulin syringe) and you'll have 250iu of HCG. Then you don't have to have another item to stock.
    almostgone and LMC4 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Instead of putting 5ml of BW to mix the HCG, just put 2ml of BW directly into the HCG vial. At 5000iu/2ml you will have a concentration of 2500iu/ml. All you have to do is draw out .1ml (10 ticks on an insulin syringe) and you'll have 250iu of HCG. Then you don't have to have another item to stock.
    I thought about doing that too. I don't have slins on hand and was worried about not getting an accurate dose if I used a normal syringe. I might go this route and just buy a box of insulin syringes. Would you trust dosing on a regular syringe?

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know what you say about having additional things to store... But that said, I just buy the sterile 10ml vials and mix. They're so cheap $1.50, i order 5 at a time and they last me a while. And they're so small i could hide them anywhere if i had to... Thankfully, i don't

But to your point, my water comes in 30 ml bottles as well.
    LMC4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    I know what you say about having additional things to store... But that said, I just buy the sterile 10ml vials and mix. They're so cheap $1.50, i order 5 at a time and they last me a while. And they're so small i could hide them anywhere if i had to... Thankfully, i don't

I agree. injection vials are cheep and easy to store. I don't see the problem with using them and a stock solution of preserved injection saline rather than looking for small vials of the stuff that will probably be very expensive.
    LMC4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post

I guess I'll give in. Where do your vials come from? I see a lot of them out there but not all of them are sealed with a break off cap and many report that they aren't vacuum sealed either.

Quote Originally Posted by LMC4 View Post
    I guess I'll give in. Where do your vials come from? I see a lot of them out there but not all of them are sealed with a break off cap and many report that they aren't vacuum sealed either.

I've only ordered 10 nL vials, not 5 mL. I'd look to make sure they advertise that they are sterile. Here's what I ordered and was satisfied. I can't recall if it was vacuum sealed when I used the last vial, but I haven't died yet, so I'm giving it an "adequate" rating. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LMC4 View Post

Google "mountainside-medical" or type it with a [dot] com at the end.

Thread Information