Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By Youthful55guy
  • 2 Post By Youthful55guy
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Vodka/Eye Dropper Method of Dosing Arimidex (Anastrozole)

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member

Vodka/Eye Dropper Method of Dosing Arimidex (Anastrozole)

Directions for Vodka/Eye Dropper Method of Dosing Arimidex (Anastrozole)
    1) Obtain Medicine Eye Dropper & Bottle: Several Options are available from Amazon. I've only calibrated the drop size to dose for the Boston 30 mL Bottle + Measured Marked Dropper Top.
    2) Place 1 (1 mg) tablet into bottle.
    3) Add 1.5 mL vodka. Draw up to 0.75 mL twice with Boston measured dropper (~ 65 drops with Boston measured dropper)
    4) Allow to dissolve completely (relatively quick). Final concentration is about 0.015 mg/drop
    5) Dispense in first glass of drinking water every day. Amount depends on desired weekly dose. I find that with a T dose of ~117 mg per week using E3D dosing (~50 mg E3D) that between 3 to 5 drops per day is sufficient to keep my E levels within 50% to 75% of the upper end of the normal range.

3 drops = ~0.3 mg/week
    4 drops = ~0.4 mg/week
    5 drops = ~0.5 mg/week

Supply List
    Anastrozole - I use Alpha Pharma Anazole™ brand obtained through alternative sources.

Vodka - Any brand 80 Proof (40% alcohol)

Measured Marked Dropper Top for 30ml 1oz Ounce Boston Round Bottles *10 Pack* ($10.95 Amazon Prime)
    From <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01604GLRU/ref=sspa_dk_detail_5?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B01604GLRU&pd_r d_wg=tPbcD&pd_rd_r=YB3N0ZPM5ZK3QY1Q2NV9&pd_rd_w=eN 130>
    &
    Boston Round Bottles, 1 oz. Pack of 12 ($9.26 Amazon Prime)
    From <https://www.amazon.com/Boston-Round-Bottles-oz-Pack/dp/B003FXOUOQ/ref=pd_bxgy_121_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B003F XOUOQ&pd_rd_r=2AFAMTZDW6S4CXB7FXB9&pd_rd_w=s8sYM&p d_rd_wg=5OxwH&psc=1&refRID=2AFAMTZDW6S4CXB7FXB9>

Other Eye Dropper Options (I have not tried or calibrated):
    Infinity Jars 10 Ml (.34 fl oz) Black Ultraviolet Glass Bottle w/ Glass Eye Dropper (1X 10 mL $9.00 Amazon Prime)
    From <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VTYX9DQ/ref=sspa_dk_detail_5?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B00VTYX9DQ&pd_r d_wg=tPbcD&pd_rd_r=YB3N0ZPM5ZK3QY1Q2NV9&pd_rd_w=eN 130>

Infinity Jars 5 Ml (.17 fl oz) Black Ultraviolet Glass Bottle w/ Glass Eye Dropper (1X 5 mL $8.00 Amazon Prime)
    From <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VTYWXG0/ref=sspa_dk_detail_6?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B00VTYWXG0&pd_r d_wg=tPbcD&pd_rd_r=YB3N0ZPM5ZK3QY1Q2NV9&pd_rd_w=eN 130>

1 Oz (30 ml) Amber Glass Bottles Boston round with glass eye dropper 4 pack + Include LABELS for your marking (4X 30 mL $9.65 Amazon Prime)
    From <https://www.amazon.com/Bottles-dropper-Include-marking-convenience/dp/B00RFGLCX6/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1525365858&sr=8-3&keywords=medicine+eye+dropper>

WARNING
    Arimidex (Anastrozole) in not stable in a polar solvent like water or alcohol. Therefore, do not make up any more than 1 table solution at a time. Use it to completion and then begin fresh with a new tablet and vodka diluent. I do not rinse out my container with each fresh batch, but with time, some of the insoluble tableting material may build up on the rim of the bottle. You may wish to rinse it for appearance and/or dispose of the bottle and start with a new bottle.

Notes
    Most guys way over dose on Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs) like Arimidex (Anastrozole) because of locker room wisdom handed down by bodybuilders and recreational steroid users. Guys need Estradiol too for normal erections, libido, and growth hormone secretion. Without it, we go limp with a really bad case of ED and develop other symptoms of Low T.

Bodybuilders are paranoid of developing gynecomastia (Bitch Tits), and with good reason. Compared to our use in TRT, they use ridiculously high doses of testosterone and often stack this with synthetic anabolic steroids that also have progesterone-like activity. Estradiol is made from testosterone in the body (via an aromatase enzyme). Therefore, the higher testosterone levels go, the higher estradiol will go. It's a simple mass-action conversion. High estradiol in itself puts an individual at risk of gynecomastia, but when it is combined with high progesterone (as occurs during the 3rd trimester of pregnancy in women), there is rapid development of mammary tissue. If you throw high levels of prolactin into the mix, guys can actually begin to lactate. Not exactly what you had in mind for being beach buff with steroids.

My point is, don't let this hand-me-down locker room wisdom send you down of path that crashes your estrogen levels. Use labs as your guide to dose AIs, and make sure you are getting the correct "sensitive" test using the LC/MS/MS method. Don't let your doc order the standard female test, you will always test high. Here is a link to get the test yourself if your doc can't or won't order it: https://www.discountedlabs.com/estra...itive-lc-ms-ms.

Also, be smart with synthetic anabolic steroids if you chose to go down that road. Do your research. Remember too, that I do not provide advice on them, so please don't ask. My advice will always be the same. Synthetic anabolic steroids have no place in TRT protocols. The only exception being a few varieties at very low doses to treat high SHBG (subject of another thread).

Nipple Sensitivity: Many guys freak out when they first start on TRT because their nipples are suddenly reactive to sensations. They read the gym lore on gynecomastia and think it's happening to them. News flash! Guys get nipple erections too. many of you have been living with low T (hence low E) for so long, you've forgotten what it's like to have you nipples react to touch. This is perfectly normal and indeed sensual. So stop with the paranoia and just enjoy it.
    Last edited by Youthful55guy; 05-03-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Hi guys,

I enjoy helping you all to straighten out your TRT protocols and the newbies to get their feet wet, but I find myself answering the same questions over and over. So, over the next couple of weeks, I will be posting what I consider to be the best practices in TRT. I'll then bookmark these strings and refer you back to them rather than typing out the same responses over and over.

Again love helping you all, but I need to make my time more efficient and focus on the more unique threads.

Sincerely,

Youthful55Guy
    macmathews and gymffiti like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks! Youth

That is a smart way of dosing adex!

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Could this be genius?

Great post Youth'

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks your idea helped a lot with me, I always did horrible with the standard dosing, I've found microdosing as low as 0.005mg couple times a week to be abundantly sufficient to manage E2 even higher than physiological T levels, it makes a night and day difference.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Geni is offline New Member
    Some of the low t clinic’s over prescribe ai’s to their benefit.
    I also found the tablets to be powder form so they can’t be split.
    I was using 1 mg every 3rd day .
    Insane.
    Great idea , i wish i knew of this 8 years ago .

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    I guess I'm a little confused by this. I've been on trt for 7 years now. 100mg/week and I quarter a 1 mg Arimidex and take two (.25mg quarters) a week. My free T is quite high on 100mg a week. This has worked for me.

DJMikeT is offline Junior Member
    Another amazing post from YouthfulGuy, greatly appreciated.

miamifuninthesun is offline New Member
    awesome post

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Miami!

Fred: Not sure what the confusion is about. Please clarify. The method is intended as an easier way to dispense small quantities of a very small pill and to deliver the small quantities in a more consistent fashion (e.g., 5 drops per day = ~ 2X 1/4 pills per week). I find quartering these little pills extremely difficult and this method yields more consistent blood levels of anastrozole. Although, if you are injecting 100 mg once per week, consistency of anastrozole levels may not be what you need since your E levels will peek a day or two after the injection. This method is better suited to those of us who use more frequent dosing of smaller amounts (40-50 mg E3D in my case).

Thread Information