Thread: Need ideas?

WhoCares1 is offline New Member

Need ideas?

New guy here, thanks for the help!

I just started TRT therapy. I travel 15 days a month in general with lots of airlines and rental cars. Apparently I need to keep the HCG refrigerated. Some days I’m on an airline for 15 hrs and some hotels don’t have refrigerators. Do I need to get a Insulin mini refrigerator or just a simple medicine pouch with freezeable inserts or ice packs? This seems like it going to be a real pain!

Ideas please��

Also they are pre mixing the Estrogen inhibitor with the Test C, seems weird to me. My instructions are to pin once a week with the mix. 1cc of 200ml. Dr said I would get 0.5 Anastrozol in each shot. HCG shot is twice a week in the stomach.
    Last edited by WhoCares1; 05-16-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares1 View Post
    New guy here, thanks for the help!

I just started TRT therapy. I travel 15 days a month in general with lots of airlines and rental cars. Apparently I need to keep the HCG refrigerated. Some days I’m on an airline for 15 hrs and some hotels don’t have refrigerators. Do I need to get a Insulin mini refrigerator or just a simple medicine pouch with freezeable inserts or ice packs? This seems like it going to be a real pain!

Ideas please��

Also they are pre mixing the Estrogen inhibitor with the Test C, seems weird to me. My instructions are to pin once a week with the mix. 1cc of 200ml. Dr said I would get 0.5 Anastrozol in each shot. HCG shot is twice a week in the stomach.
    Yes, you need to keep HCG refrigerated at all times. I usually don't take it when I travel. your balls aren't going to shrivel up overnight.

Another post with AI mixed into the T. Seems to be happening more often. Personally, I think it's a bad idea. It is much better to do small and frequent dosing. When you do this you probably will not need the AI at all, but if you switch to small frequent dosing when it's already mixed in, you have no control over dosing. I'm guessing too that it's expensive compared to purchasing T on it's own and layering a small amount of AI if you really need it.

I suggest you read a recent post of mine on 'Best practices in TRT'

hope it all works for you.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    or is this test/adex compounding to possibly deter selling of the test?

I'm,not sure how often that happens or whatnot.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    or is this test/adex compounding to possibly deter selling of the test?

I'm,not sure how often that happens or whatnot.
    Can you define that for me? I'm not familiar with the term.

We know for a fact that the blended T/AI is not an FDA approved drug. Therefore, I suspect that it is a compounded drug that a new on-line T club is selling to dupe their clients into paying exorbitant prices for a custom drug that you can easily obtain for a fraction of the price through a retail pharmacy, even without insurance.

Thread Information