Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: changing injection back and forth

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

changing injection back and forth

I have been on HRT for about 6 years and have always done subq injections every 3.5 days. Well when i go on cycle I do IM tren injections EOD. So this makes for a lot of injections for 8-10 weeks. In the past I have always just continued subq test in my quads and did IM tren in quads and glutes (I know shitty rotating). This cycle I have found that doing 1/2 a ml of test cyp IM in delts and lats is pretty easy with 27g 5/8", so I have been rotating the tren IM's in quads and glutes with 25g 1" and do test in delts and lats.
    There really isn't mush fat on my delts and lats and it would be hard to do subq there anyway. So my question is, if I know via years and labs that 100mg CYP subq E3.5d puts my total test real close to 1100. Do you think it would go up, down, or be more erratic doing it IM with a 5/8" in these locations? Should I maybe go to 1/2" so it is more subq?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    it would maybe go up a little (prob nothing to write home about) and possibly be more stable

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bethdoth View Post
    I have been on HRT for about 6 years and have always done subq injections every 3.5 days. Well when i go on cycle I do IM tren injections EOD. So this makes for a lot of injections for 8-10 weeks. In the past I have always just continued subq test in my quads and did IM tren in quads and glutes (I know shitty rotating). This cycle I have found that doing 1/2 a ml of test cyp IM in delts and lats is pretty easy with 27g 5/8", so I have been rotating the tren IM's in quads and glutes with 25g 1" and do test in delts and lats.
    There really isn't mush fat on my delts and lats and it would be hard to do subq there anyway. So my question is, if I know via years and labs that 100mg CYP subq E3.5d puts my total test real close to 1100. Do you think it would go up, down, or be more erratic doing it IM with a 5/8" in these locations? Should I maybe go to 1/2" so it is more subq?
    Except when on just TRT, I do everything (long, medium, and short esthers) daily with slin pins. It helps keep the serum levels consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry if this is unrelated to your question man. Where are you getting 27guage 5/8”? I’ve been looking every where for them !

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a prescription from my Doc and get them via Sam's club pharmacy. But quick google search https://www.amazon.com/UltiCare-6300...rds=27g+needle

Charger: With test cyp and tren ace you would inject daily for a consistent weekly dose? I do subq E3.5 days because it's supposed to prevent the peaks and valleys.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a prescription from my Doc and get them via Sam's club pharmacy. But quick google search https://www.amazon.com/UltiCare-6300...rds=27g+needle

Charger: With test cyp and tren ace you would inject daily for a consistent weekly dose? I do subq E3.5 days because it's supposed to prevent the peaks and valleys.
    Yes. Anytime that you have periods of time between injections, it means that you are injecting more than you need to last the time.
    This all started on tren and I was amazed how the sides subsided. IMO you will have a peak from the “extra” that was injected. As it gets used, you start forming a valley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bethdoth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Sorry if this is unrelated to your question man. Where are you getting 27guage 5/8”? I’ve been looking every where for them !
    drugdupplystore.com

easy touch brand 27 5/8 100cnt. for 16$

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    drugdupplystore.com

easy touch brand 27 5/8 100cnt. for 16$
    I checked homie , didn’t see it

sorry
    its liqyidations-outlet.com

Awesome site dude thanks ! Butttttt they are sold out of anything 5/8” related.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Awesome site dude thanks ! Butttttt they are sold out of anything 5/8” related.
    go 1/2" its only a 1/8th less

just push it in to the hilt,you'll,make up for it with constant pressure, just bottom it out

go 1/2" its only a 1/8th less

just push it in to the hilt,you'll,make up for it with constant pressure, just bottom it out
    Makes sense

Thread Information