Thread: Hcg question

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hcg question

Is taking hcg half a cc twice a week too much?
    My test protocol is 140-150 a week.
    This is what my low t doctor has me on.

Youthful I know you know more about this then I do. Is that much hcg a week necessary?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    CC is like ML, its a unit of measure. Need to know how many units you are taking.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Most say yes on HCG . Lots of benefits from it. I didnt use it for a long time and now I sear by it. Most say 150 iu twice a week. I do 250 iu 3 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Most say yes on HCG. Lots of benefits from it. I didnt use it for a long time and now I sear by it. Most say 150 iu twice a week. I do 250 iu 3 times a week.
    Doctor has me doing at least 500ui twice a week

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Is taking hcg half a cc twice a week too much?
    My test protocol is 140-150 a week.
    This is what my low t doctor has me on.

Youthful I know you know more about this then I do. Is that much hcg a week necessary?
    We need to know your concentration. Ie mg/ cc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50units ( which fills up half the 1cc syringe ) twice a week

Right now I have 6000hcg and told to put in 6ml of basterialstatic in it

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not the volume that counts, it's how many IUs of hCG is in that volume. So we don't speak of volume unless it's the volume itself and not the dose that is the topic. We're more likely to speak of IUs.

6000IU is to 6ml as 600 is to 0.6 and as 60 is to 0.06. Because:

6000 ÷ 6 = 1000
    600 ÷ 0.6 = 1000
    60 ÷ 0.06 = 1000

In each case, the ratio of hCG to bac water is the same.

If the entire 6ml of bac water contains 6000IUs of hCG, then 0.6ml of it contains 600 IUs and 0.06ml of it contains 60IUs. So the ratio your doctor gave you very conveniently makes each one of the 100 graduation marks on a 1ml(1cc) insulin syringe (AKA a 'slin pin') worth 10IU of hCG.

So you're right, at the ratio you're mixing, 0.5ml (1/2cc) makes for 500IUs.

I do 350IU twice a week. But I'm old and rickety. I was on TRT for about three years before I started hCG, and I had noticeable testicular atrophy before that. The dosage I'm on now reversed that so it definitely had some positive effect, but I don't know that it was an ideal result.

I think there might be some other guys on here who do 500IU E3.5D.

What kind of doctor? I ask because it's rare that they prescribe hCG with the TRT, when the truth is I think most of us who've tried it would never go back to TRT without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    It's not the volume that counts, it's how many IUs of hCG is in that volume. So we don't speak of volume unless it's the volume itself and not the dose that is the topic. We're more likely to speak of IUs.

6000IU is to 6ml as 600 is to 0.6 and as 60 is to 0.06. Because:

6000 ÷ 6 = 1000
    600 ÷ 0.6 = 1000
    60 ÷ 0.06 = 1000

In each case, the ratio of hCG to bac water is the same.

If the entire 6ml of bac water contains 6000IUs of hCG, then 0.6ml of it contains 600 IUs and 0.06ml of it contains 60IUs. So the ratio your doctor gave you very conveniently makes each one of the 100 graduation marks on a 1ml(1cc) insulin syringe (AKA a 'slin pin') worth 10IU of hCG.

So you're right, at the ratio you're mixing, 0.5ml (1/2cc) makes for 500IUs.

I do 350IU twice a week. But I'm old and rickety. I was on TRT for about three years before I started hCG, and I had noticeable testicular atrophy before that. The dosage I'm on now reversed that so it definitely had some positive effect, but I don't know that it was an ideal result.

I think there might be some other guys on here who do 500IU E3.5D.

What kind of doctor? I ask because it's rare that they prescribe hCG with the TRT, when the truth is I think most of us who've tried it would never go back to TRT without it.
    I’m terrible in math and all that just blow my mind lol. He’s a low t doctor. I believe he’s a urologist. He’s well known and suppose to be the best of the best when is comes to these low t programs

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Right now I have 6000hcg and told to put in 6ml of basterialstatic in it
    It's actually simple math. This is the same concentration I use. 6000 IU/6 mL = 100 IU/mL. Therefore, each 0.1 mL (10 units on an insulin syringe) = 100 IU. If you are doing 50 units it's 100 X 5 = 500 IU. Since are doing this twice per week, it's 500 IU X 2 = 1000 IU/Week.

This is about the same dose I take. It's a bit higher than most guys use, but that's driven mostly by cost and I'm not cost sensitive.

Bottom line is that a good dose range is 500 to 1000 IU per week. Best to break it up into 3 injections per week (e.g., M, W, & F) of about 325 IU per injection (0.35 mL = 35 units). Therefore, your toal dose would be 325 X 3 = 975 IU per week, which is plenty.

If your goal is simply to maintain testicular activity and size, then you can get by with 500 IU per week. If you are in the baby making business, then I'd bump it up to at least 1000 IU per week. If you're not in the baby making business, make sure you use protection. HCG will start the boys swimming again.

Thread Information