HealthyMan is offline Junior Member

My Doctor had me go off Testosterone

Between June and July, I've been completely off test. I did take hCG for 2 of the 3 weeks per his suggestion. I did BW on the 4th week and on the day I'd normally pin hCG.

I've never felt more horrible than right now. I was sick twice and my sex life went straight to the dump.

He is looking to put me on Chlomid. I should be getting his protocol recommendation any day now.

What is a 'typical' Chlomid protocol? He only wants me on that and to remove hCG as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Doctor had me go off Testosterone-screen-shot-2018-07-20-12.56.06-pm.png  

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    Question #1 - Why?

HealthyMan is offline Junior Member
    I've not seen an Endo in years. This one wanted to see where my levels would be at. It sucked!

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HealthyMan View Post
    I've not seen an Endo in years. This one wanted to see where my levels would be at. It sucked!
    Time to get a new doctor. If you needed TRT back then, and I'm assuming you got all the right labs, then why expect a different outcome now. Isn't that akin to the definition of insanity?

I've not personally tried all HCG or all Clomid therapies, but from feedback from lots and lots of posts here and in other forums, they are futile protocols that are minimally effective and/or have side-effects worse than TRT (particularly clomid). In fact, my experience is that when TRT is properly administered, there are minimal to no side-effects. See this thread for an overview of what I mean by properly administered TRT protocols: https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...rting-trt.html.

Loser123 is offline Junior Member
    Why do doctors do this.. Take people off trt that must suck ass...

macmathews is offline Junior Member
    Even if when you started TRT your numbers happened to be GOOD..
    your now shut down , just removing the injections is going to be the same result no matter who you, during a short period of 2 months..
    Unreal

Amuuzen is offline Junior Member
    I had a recent discussion with an Endo I saw. They stated that their protocol is to stop Testosterone if it is above a certain level OR if they feel it is warranted, e.g. side-effects. They don't care about you, only their license which is kind of a joke because their license is supposed to demonstrate they care (about you or any patient) on a professional level and the commitment it takes to take care of you. There is no good reason to pull you off of TRT. Do you have copies of your original levels? How old are you? How long have you been on TRT? Do you want to have children? ... These are some of the questions that might lead an Endo to find your natural levels. But, if you are truly low in Testosterone and have the original diagnostics to prove it, then any Endo in their right mind should keep you on your TRT. Presuming you have your records (you can get them from their office, they are YOUR records), go see a new Dr.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Find a new doc! That is insane. If you were doing well before there is no reason to change things. See a Urologist.. I have had problems with Endos personally.

Thread Information