Tim1985 is offline New Member

Insurance won’t cover HCG

Long story short, my dr swapped me over from clomid to injections in June. He was not willing to write me a script for HCG so I am currently shut down (LH was <0.2, (test range given was 1.7 - 8.6)). I contacted Defy Medical recently and they were willing to give me an ancillary prescription for HCG, however insurance won’t cover it. Normally I use GoodRX for my meds but HCG is showing to be $272 for one 10 ml vial 10,000 units. Has anyone had any better luck finding a more affordable source of HCG? At that price, I will not be able to run it so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    Long story short, my dr swapped me over from clomid to injections in June. He was not willing to write me a script for HCG so I am currently shut down (LH was <0.2, (test range given was 1.7 - 8.6)). I contacted Defy Medical recently and they were willing to give me an ancillary prescription for HCG, however insurance won’t cover it. Normally I use GoodRX for my meds but HCG is showing to be $272 for one 10 ml vial 10,000 units. Has anyone had any better luck finding a more affordable source of HCG? At that price, I will not be able to run it so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Shop around. My local pharmacy sells me 10,000 IU of branded Pregnyl in a kit with injection saline for $125.14.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I’m in the UK and I can buy online Pregnyl for £30. Just need a sterile vial and some BAC water but all in that could cost you less than 50 of your American dollars.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information