I got to my urologist 2x a year for my trt stuff. Last time when I went, I wasn't taking care of myself, I had stopped working out, wasn't donating blood like I was supposed to, eating like shit, etc etc and my lab work reflected it. I decided to get my ass back on the ball, I actually decided to lower my trt dose because my RBC was so freaking high, that was such a good decision, I actually feel better than ever and the side effects are SO much more manageable, the only thing is my sex drive is slightly less, but thats okay because i was actually having sex with my gf so much that she just couldn't keep up and it was actually becoming more of a chore than anything. Anyway, I posted a thread on here a couple of months ago about me donating blood but my RBC not lowering, well, I guess that's because the lab values that the blood donation place and Quest use are totally different , my rbc was 50.2 on a max of 49 scale (doc is totally okay with anything under 51, it was 54.8 last visit and I'm due to donate blood next week). Test still checked in at 758, that was 5 days after my shot, I've almost totally cut out HCG as well (350-400IU EoW) and I feel totally fine (HCG makes my estrogen go crazy). Prostate was like 1.2 or something... all in all, lab work was excellent. The thing that makes me most happy though was that I do not have ball cancer! A few weeks ago I noticed my balls had been extra sensitive, I did a exam and found a pea sized lump in my sack, not on the ball but in the sack itself, I didn't research it much and I told myself I wasn't going to freak out until I saw my urologist and had it examined. I was totally fine until the night before and really until I walked into his office, I started to dread what he was going to say and had a little mini freak out inside my head, well, he examined my balls, said im free and clear of ball cancer and that it's a cyst on some technical name that I can't remember. So yeah, that was the best news of it all. So, all in all everything is going fantastically well. Like I said in the title, I know this was long and uninteresting but I just wanted to share, I've been on trt for 4 years now and this is the best I've felt, and part of its because of the advice you guys give of less being more in a lot or cases, it just took me awhile to figure that out