Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: Is this where my SWEET SPOT is?

Hydrolex is offline Junior Member

Is this where my SWEET SPOT is?

Say I started TRT at 80mgs a week of TEST CYP (40 x 2) for 6-7 weeks. Felt like crap, so bumped the dose to 100mg a week (50 x 2), after a couple of weeks I started to feel great (great libido, well being, erections, morning wood) but it only lasted for a week then everything went away and I started to notice high e2 symptoms. After being on 100mg for 6-8 weeks, I decide to go back to 80mgs a week, original dose. Side effects started to disappear, felt great again for a week, and that also started to disappear and finally felt like shit again after a 6-8 weeks (I'd say low E2 symptoms).

So does that mean my sweet spot is somewhere btw 100 - 800mgs? When I go up and down back and forth btw two doses there's a period of time I feel good but everything goes away after a week or two

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    feeling like crap once in awhile off and on is part of life. do you really think that changing your TRT dose a mere 20mg per week, swung you into the high E2 symptoms range and caused you to feel like shit one time and then lowering it 20mg swung you down to a low E range.
    I highly doubt it. a 20mg swing is nothing. I don't believe there is any real "Sweet spot''. our body is constantly changing. 20mg one way or the other shouldn't make us or break us. just my opinion.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    feeling like crap once in awhile off and on is part of life. do you really think that changing your TRT dose a mere 20mg per week, swung you into the high E2 symptoms range and caused you to feel like shit one time and then lowering it 20mg swung you down to a low E range.
    I highly doubt it. a 20mg swing is nothing. I don't believe there is any real "Sweet spot''. our body is constantly changing. 20mg one way or the other shouldn't make us or break us. just my opinion.
    I did this literally 4 times and I stayed on each dose for a good 7-8 weeks. It's only when I increase from 80 to 100mg or decrease 100mg to 80 when I feel really good for a week, almost too good, like a LION lol and everything goes away after a week.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrolex View Post
    I did this literally 4 times and I stayed on each dose for a good 7-8 weeks. It's only when I increase from 80 to 100mg or decrease 100mg to 80 when I feel really good for a week, almost too good, like a LION lol and everything goes away after a week.
    well perhaps your really in tune with your hormones to that small a degree .. personally I can go from 200mg per week of test to 1500mg per week for 5 weeks then back down to say 500mg and not notice really big changes on how I feel
    Obs likes this.

well perhaps your really in tune with your hormones to that small a degree .. personally I can go from 200mg per week of test to 1500mg per week for 5 weeks then back down to say 500mg and not notice really big changes on how I feel
    I am a very low SHBG patient too tho. SHBG btw 9-12.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Oh damn you read my mind.

Time to get the vodka and an eye dropper lol
    GearHeaded likes this.

Bloods for E2 Sensitive 80mgs a week = 19, 100mgs a week = 33
    Free T 80mgs a week = 22 100mgs a week = 24

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrolex View Post
    Bloods for E2 Sensitive 80mgs a week = 19, 100mgs a week = 33
    Free T 80mgs a week = 22 100mgs a week = 24
    We really need normal ranges to understand the results. By my testing lab with my "normal" ranges, your numbers look just fine at either dose. You certainly do not have a high E problem at 33 pg/mL. I would not much with it.

Also, per prior comments. Feeling like crap on occasion is part of life. Straightening out hormones will eliminate some of the ups and downs, but it's not a silver bullet to Nirvana.

With low SHBG, your best bet is to increase frequency even more than 2X per week. Personally, I'd consider 25mg to 30mg E2D.

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    We really need normal ranges to understand the results. By my testing lab with my "normal" ranges, your numbers look just fine at either dose. You certainly do not have a high E problem at 33 pg/mL. I would not much with it.

Also, per prior comments. Feeling like crap on occasion is part of life. Straightening out hormones will eliminate some of the ups and downs, but it's not a silver bullet to Nirvana.

With low SHBG, your best bet is to increase frequency even more than 2X per week. Personally, I'd consider 25mg to 30mg E2D.
    Range for E2 16-36
    Range for FT 9-26

Trust me man, I know the side effects of high e2 and low e2 and I feel like crap constantly when I stay on those doses for too long. It's just that one week btw doses when I feel the affects of TRT like people mention online. I wonder if I should go back and forth btw the two doses lol, 2 weeks 100mg, 2 weeks 80mgs

High e2 33, nipple lump starts to grow, insomnia, sensitive penis, ed, premature ejaculation, anxiety, fatigue, no morning wood, feel down

Low e2 19, tired eyes, no anxiety but emotionless, great morning wood but ed rest of the day ED, penis feels numb, lump gets smaller, very weak orgasms, muscle weakness.

The words "Nipple Lump" have me concerned. Do you have history of prior anabolic steroid use ? If there has been prior breast tissue development, that would make you more sensitive (in the nipples) to even moderately high E.

You might also want to have your progesterone levels checked. High E can stimulate breast development but high E + high P is a recipe for growing breast tissue. This is often caused by guys combining high doses of T with inadequate E control with other anabolic steroids with progestin-like activity. Again, once breast tissue starts to develop, you will always be more sensitive. Other than keeping E very low (and dealing with the concomitant side-effects), you only other option is surgery to remove the unwanted breast tissue.

My experience with being at the upper end of the E range is that it is difficult to control without driving E too low. You might want to consider the "Vodka/Eye Dropper" method with anastrozole. I'd start with a very low dose of 1 or 2 drops per day, retest after 6 weeks, and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    The words "Nipple Lump" have me concerned. Do you have history of prior anabolic steroid use ? If there has been prior breast tissue development, that would make you more sensitive (in the nipples) to even moderately high E.

You might also want to have your progesterone levels checked. High E can stimulate breast development but high E + high P is a recipe for growing breast tissue. This is often caused by guys combining high doses of T with inadequate E control with other anabolic steroids with progestin-like activity. Again, once breast tissue starts to develop, you will always be more sensitive. Other than keeping E very low (and dealing with the concomitant side-effects), you only other option is surgery to remove the unwanted breast tissue.

My experience with being at the upper end of the E range is that it is difficult to control without driving E too low. You might want to consider the "Vodka/Eye Dropper" method with anastrozole. I'd start with a very low dose of 1 or 2 drops per day, retest after 6 weeks, and go from there.
    Yea I have a lump from a few years ago when I abused AAS.

You are right, when I had E33 I had high E2 symptoms, took .25mg of Arimidex , and I nuked my E2. Felt like I had low E2 for a few days, then a couple days that sweep spot feeling then back to high e2 symptoms. I don't know why I'm sooo sensitive to E2. It only got worse as I got older tho, I don't know.

My only recommendation is to try the eye dropper method. I remember posting a link in the "Best Practices" sticky to another post with my methods. You might wish to consider trialing it for delivering very small amounts of anastrozole. I'd also strongly recommend using a frequent as possible injection to keep peek T levels well within the normal range which will also help minimize conversion to E.

Thread Information