beatificfl is offline New Member

Can I blast on deca, tren, or anavar without compromising my trt blood work?

Can I blast on deca, tren, or anavar without compromising my total test, free test, and e2?

I'm prescribed weekly TRT:

- 100 cyp
    - 500 iu hcg

Blood work is done 3x per year:

- total test
    - free test
    - e2
    - hemoglobin
    - hematocrit

No AI necessary to keep me within range, so I'm not looking to increase the test cyp dosage.

I donate blood consistently, so the hemoglobin and hematocrit always test within range.

Any help appreciated!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Primobolan is going to be your best bet. little to no effect on blood work.
    depending on the lab, Deca can pull a false positive for super high test levels (otherwise would be fine)
    depending o the lab, Tren can pull a false positive for super high e2 levels (also my effect prolactin)
    Var is likely going to lower your SHBG quite a bit and raise free test and dht levels.. but its quick in and quick out so you can run it and then come off a few weeks before blood test

beatificfl is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Primobolan is going to be your best bet. little to no effect on blood work.
    depending on the lab, Deca can pull a false positive for super high test levels (otherwise would be fine)
    depending o the lab, Tren can pull a false positive for super high e2 levels (also my effect prolactin)
    Var is likely going to lower your SHBG quite a bit and raise free test and dht levels.. but its quick in and quick out so you can run it and then come off a few weeks before blood test
    Awesome info. Thanks GearHeaded.

Primo sounds good. Just waiting on KeyTech for that.

I like the idea of pulling everything about a month before blood work. Do you think that's possible with NPP instead of Deca, and Tren Ace instead of Tren Enth?

The plan was NPP 100/wk for joints and Tren Ace 175/wk for mild recomp.

Thanks so much for the help.

Thread Information