Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EDCG19

Thread: Ordering lab work online

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member

Ordering lab work online

Currently I am paying around 140$ to test gh serum, igf-1 and free test levels. I am in the process of trying some different generics and am looking to save anything I can on lab work. Does anyone know of any cheaper options?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Do you order through the same site each time? One of the middle man blood work sites, not sure if I can name them publicly, will send you constant coupon emails after the first order, usually saves about 15%. I did just see where you can order some tests directly through Quest now - no middle man but the prices were not that great and neither was the selection of tests.

Do you order a bundled panel or individual tests?
    Im doing a bundled package, im trying out some new Test Es and HGH while cruising and this bundle was the best value I could find to run during the test runs of each in the coming months. I would also be interested in the site that emails the coupon code if it would be cool to dm you

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    I didn't read the whole thread so not sure who's charging you $140 for those blood work results but sounds like you're overpaying...
    For way less you can just use privatemdlabs and use any coupon you find online (rhino)
    mr_meanor likes this.

Thread Information