Hydrolex is offline Junior Member

Triptorelin - hype ?

I've been reading ppl seeing great results from just one injection from triptorelin, has anyone here tried it? Should I give it a go?

I've been off of roids for 21 months (5-6years cycle), I'm recovering slowly but if I can take TripT to boost the process I'd do so

Youthful55guy is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrolex View Post
    I've been reading ppl seeing great results from just one injection from triptorelin, has anyone here tried it? Should I give it a go?

I've been off of roids for 21 months (5-6years cycle), I'm recovering slowly but if I can take TripT to boost the process I'd do so
    Why would anyone consider using this compound in any form of TRT or PCT? Yes, it will stimulate a huge release of LH & FSH after it's initial use, but the analogue of GnRH sticks tenaciously to pituitary receptors and eventually burns it out. It takes months to recover once that has happened. The pituitary requires pulsatile stimulation from hypothalamic GnRH to stay active.

Hydrolex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Why would anyone consider using this compound in any form of TRT or PCT? Yes, it will stimulate a huge release of LH & FSH after it's initial use, but the analogue of GnRH sticks tenaciously to pituitary receptors and eventually burns it out. It takes months to recover once that has happened. The pituitary requires pulsatile stimulation from hypothalamic GnRH to stay active.
    Thanks,

Last question, What do you think about torem compared to nolva and clomid? Side effect and good effects

Youthful55guy is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrolex View Post
    Thanks,

Last question, What do you think about torem compared to nolva and clomid? Side effect and good effects
    I'll leave that to those more experienced with PCT than me to answer. I'm on lifetime TRT and have never put a thought in PCT.

Thread Information