Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GabeS

Thread: Triptorelin - hype ?

Hydrolex is offline Junior Member

Triptorelin - hype ?

I've been reading ppl seeing great results from just one injection from triptorelin, has anyone here tried it? Should I give it a go?

I've been off of roids for 21 months (5-6years cycle), I'm recovering slowly but if I can take TripT to boost the process I'd do so

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrolex View Post
    I've been reading ppl seeing great results from just one injection from triptorelin, has anyone here tried it? Should I give it a go?

I've been off of roids for 21 months (5-6years cycle), I'm recovering slowly but if I can take TripT to boost the process I'd do so
    Why would anyone consider using this compound in any form of TRT or PCT? Yes, it will stimulate a huge release of LH & FSH after it's initial use, but the analogue of GnRH sticks tenaciously to pituitary receptors and eventually burns it out. It takes months to recover once that has happened. The pituitary requires pulsatile stimulation from hypothalamic GnRH to stay active.

Hydrolex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Why would anyone consider using this compound in any form of TRT or PCT? Yes, it will stimulate a huge release of LH & FSH after it's initial use, but the analogue of GnRH sticks tenaciously to pituitary receptors and eventually burns it out. It takes months to recover once that has happened. The pituitary requires pulsatile stimulation from hypothalamic GnRH to stay active.
    Thanks,

Last question, What do you think about torem compared to nolva and clomid? Side effect and good effects

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrolex View Post
    Thanks,

Last question, What do you think about torem compared to nolva and clomid? Side effect and good effects
    I'll leave that to those more experienced with PCT than me to answer. I'm on lifetime TRT and have never put a thought in PCT.

GabeS is offline New Member
    I want to say I have done 2 PCTs now with Triptorelin along side my usual HCG /clomid/nolva.
    I am 41 years old look 30
    And have done a few cycles in the last 15 years

Previously I would be with low test for up to 3 months while recovering with normal PCT

Last year I did Triptorelin + HCG starting at 2 weeks after last testosterone pin like most people recommend.

I felt a small boost the following days but my testosterone levels tested at 60 that month then 1 month later barely reached 250.
    I didn't lose much muscle mass or weight but I did feel much weaker for a period of a month and half after pct. But it was however my best PCT results of my life..

This year after watching a lot of ( more plates more dates)
    And a few other docs who are super knowledgeable on gear, I realized they all say the same thing.

The 14 day after last pin starting pct protocol is way too soon and thats why people don't feel good again for months. If the half life of the drug only barely hit half, how are people starting PCT if their levels are still supraphisiological..( did I spell that right? Lol)
    They all recommended starting pct after the levels dropped dramatically down to normal low levels.

So, I did my test C/eq/sust/primo cycle this year. Got in best shape of my life!

And at 4 weeks post last pin I did my Triptorelin 100mcg shot.

And started my HCG + clomid+nolva the same day.
    2 weeks later(6 weeks after last pin)
    I do blood work and my test is 390!!

But I have to say I may have found the sweet spot for Trip PCT timing.
    I will re test in 2 weeks and can post again if anyone is interested. I have not lost one single lbs and look exactly the same as when I was on cycle, with maybe a few % of hardness look in the abs and core area loss..
    Keep in mind I had done many other pcts without triptorelin in which I lost a lot of my gains and felt like shit for up to 3 months after last pin.

This time I felt and feel amazing.
    Hope I'm not intruding, I noticed this thread like many other Triptorelin threads started back in 2019 and didnt have updated results from people who followed through with them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GabeS; 04-18-2021 at 04:12 AM.
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information