Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ephemeral

Thread: How do you all run your Blasts & Cruises while still passing your Dr. bloodwork?

solit1ea is offline Junior Member

How do you all run your Blasts & Cruises while still passing your Dr. bloodwork?

Hey guys-

Long time lurker here, been getting on here off and on when I can. Over a year ago I was prescribed TRT and I've been doing great and steady with bloodwork and quality of life since. Been reading up on these blasts and cruises everyone is doing and I was curious as to how you guys can do this while still passing the bloodwork? I'm not interested yet, but maybe later in the future, I'd give it a go. If one was using Test C, how long does one blast and then cruise before the blood work (assuming its every 6 months). If one is being tested every 3 months, I would imagine this concept is out the window.

I ask this because if Test C has a 12 day half life and you increase your dosage to the standard 500mg/week for say, 8 weeks on a Blast, would 8 weeks or so of a cruise stabilze your hormones back to what the doctor considers "normal"?

Am I overthinking this, or is this something that is looked at when considering a B&C? Did I miss something in my search on this site to where this was already explained (bc if so, my bad. I didn't see it!)?

Thanks in advance!

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solit1ea View Post
    Hey guys-

Long time lurker here, been getting on here off and on when I can. Over a year ago I was prescribed TRT and I've been doing great and steady with bloodwork and quality of life since. Been reading up on these blasts and cruises everyone is doing and I was curious as to how you guys can do this while still passing the bloodwork? I'm not interested yet, but maybe later in the future, I'd give it a go. If one was using Test C, how long does one blast and then cruise before the blood work (assuming its every 6 months). If one is being tested every 3 months, I would imagine this concept is out the window.

I ask this because if Test C has a 12 day half life and you increase your dosage to the standard 500mg/week for say, 8 weeks on a Blast, would 8 weeks or so of a cruise stabilze your hormones back to what the doctor considers "normal"?

Am I overthinking this, or is this something that is looked at when considering a B&C? Did I miss something in my search on this site to where this was already explained (bc if so, my bad. I didn't see it!)?

Thanks in advance!
    You can use short esters, they have shorter half lives, like test prop. Once your protocol is dialed in, there's no need to do blood work every 3 months, 6 is enough. If you wait a month after a 500mg test C blast, that's probably more than enough, but i can't say for sure, i haven't done that.
    EDCG19 likes this.

solit1ea is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply! So you are saying that people typically use short esters WHILE in addition to the Test C, or replace it with Test P for that time period, then go back?

They have some of these calculators I've found that show graphs and such of half lives of the different gear, all you do is input amount, times a day, duration and then it spits out when you would then stabilize back. If someone would say, do a 8 week blast with Test C, within 4 weeks test levels would go back to normal (If I remember that correctly. I'm on my phone going to work lol). But I wouldn't imagine 8 weeks being enough time, I'd say 10-12 weeks would be ideal correct?

Thanks again!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    fyi ,, you don't have to 'blast' with Testosterone . you can just leave your Test at TRT dose , and then blast things like 600mg of Primobolan which isn't going to effect your blood work much, or raise your test or estrogen levels (though free test may go up).

lots of different AAS to chose from for blasting. this way you can also just keep your TRT dialed in year round at whats optimal for you and not mess with blasts of Test skewing things

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    My blood tests are every January and July. I plan my cycles around them. Pretty easy with some planning. Be off gear at least 4 weeks before the blood test.

Thread Information