Thread: Mk-667

Tim1985 is offline New Member

Mk-667

My TRT doc brought up adding MK-667 to my treatment protocol to bring up my IGF-1 and help with some joint pain, but due to price of purchasing through their compounding pharmacy, am looking into self sourcing. If I go this route, I will need to come off before my follow up labs. Was wondering if anyone knew how long it will take for my levels to return to normal ahead of lab work?

If I were to add BPC-157 or TB-500, is there any chance it could effect my lab work and throw up red flags to my TRT doc?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you don't need to come off . if he sees you have higher IGF levels your next blood work , then thats a good thing and he should be glad for you.

if you don't want to tell him your taking MK on your own (which I don't see he should have a problem with) then just tell him you been supplementing with OTC supplements like a somatostatin inhibitor (like Melatonin) and 2000mg of L-Arginine per night (which are both natural ways of increase IGF).

again, if he wants you to have higher IGF levels , then why would he frown upon them being higher on your next blood work by the things you personally chose to supplement with (wither it be MK677 , which can be purchased in an otc 'gray market' supplement form, or other things that increase igf)

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    My TRT doc brought up adding MK-667 to my treatment protocol to bring up my IGF-1 and help with some joint pain, but due to price of purchasing through their compounding pharmacy, am looking into self sourcing. If I go this route, I will need to come off before my follow up labs. Was wondering if anyone knew how long it will take for my levels to return to normal ahead of lab work?

If I were to add BPC-157 or TB-500, is there any chance it could effect my lab work and throw up red flags to my TRT doc?
    The BPC-157 and TB500 shouldn't effect your TRT lab work at all.

Thread Information