Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: TRT rage

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mac34 View Post
    What are the side effects of using AI? Assuming you take just enough to stay in mid normal range?

I'm on trt, and I still wait for some improvement, before deciding on AI, but I can't help but notice it matters a great deal what me E2 levels are. There were times I felt on, but most of the time I look, and feel off. And i think it's mostly associated with variations in E2 levels. I especially felt great whenever I had to stop injecting for some reason (happened to me 2 times across 10 months, once coming off cycle, the other time when I had to pause trt because I lost my last vial).

Besides veggies and more frequent injections, are there other non-med ways to lower E2? I have heard that losing fat could help lower aromatase rate, is that true?
    Broccoli helps

DIM helps

Lowering body fat helps.

I'm learning more and more you are better off having higher E2 then taking AI pills

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    mac34 and Family_guy like this.

mac34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Broccoli helps

DIM helps

Lowering body fat helps.

I'm learning more and more you are better off having higher E2 then taking AI pills

Thanks, but how having higher E2 is it better? I mean what taking AI pills does exactly? I understand it's an additional med to take for extended period of time, but I didn't hear about any risks or side effects, other than those related to E2 crash.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mac34 View Post
    Thanks, but how having higher E2 is it better? I mean what taking AI pills does exactly? I understand it's an additional med to take for extended period of time, but I didn't hear about any risks or side effects, other than those related to E2 crash.
    AIs are pretty heavy drugs man. Used for cancer treatment sometimes. They can also negatively affect your lipids(cholesterols etc).

mac34 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Broccoli helps

DIM helps

Lowering body fat helps.

I was doing some research on vitamin/mineral supplementation in general and accidentally found Calcium D-Glucarate. Lab tests showed it decreased estradiol levels 23% in rats. In this very old thread from 2011 fellow member (not the op though, scroll lower) wrote that he had to drop AI pills once he started taking it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information