Kyle1337 is offline Member

DR Prescribed TRT - But continuing AAS

So, I get my blood work done at the TRT clinic, no I am not a patient of their TRT. The manager asked me last time why I don't just admit myself here and go on TRT instead of "doing what I do". They aren't dumb, and I figured as much... Since they do my bloods every 10 weeks and have been doing it for over 3 years, I figured they'd come to find out about AAS use.

This makes me curious though, I'd be fine on RX TRT, would be nice actually. But, I sure as hell am not stopping AAS. Do these clinics give a shit? I would think it's far more important to them to make sure you're safe than to just tell you to get bent, because you do some AAS. How would I approach this? I don't wanna get fucked over somehow and them report me (why would they give a shit anyway?) I will eventually need to be on TRT, mid as well start now since I have amazing insurance. I am in the USA, for what it's worth.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Idk how it works w a trt place
    I've spoken w a doc about it and he said no because that would make him liable for my health then said he was going to keep a closer eye on my BW and if he suspects I'm cycling he will not treat me anymore.
    Lmk what they say

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    keep in mind that the goal of Dr prescribed TRT is to get your Test levels in the NORMAL (natty) range. nothing more. you'll be treated to be normal just like your neighbor who is not on TRT.

personally, I would not waste my time and effort to be treated to be 'normal'. your going to be completely discontent with the results from having natty test levels and it won't be a minute before your back to running supraphysiolgical dosages. you won't even take the time required (months usually) to dial in the TRT treatment.
    I'd wait until you done with AAS and don't plan to cycle anymore then get on TRT

also, keep in mind that if you've built a substantially amount of muscle running gear, that you will NOT be able to maintain those gains on TRT doses of test (again TRT dosage is just putting you in normal/natty test levels,, those levels cannot maintain gains built with supraphysiogical dosages).. your off cycle cruise "trt" to maintain is probably going to be around 400-500mg a week
    (personally I recommend 150mg of test stacked with around 300mg of a pure anabolic for cruise phases)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 06-02-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    How difficult is it going to be to be dialed in? If you know your ranges (granted true RX is much better quality) it shouldn't be hard to explain to the DR that 120mg/week is your sweet spot.

Also, while dialing in TRT with the DR, why can't I be running other AAS as you suggest (300mg anabolic )? Would they know?

This is all up in the air because it was just brought up in a recent test - so I figured why not ask around here. Definitely not going to jeopardize anything right now.

Also, There are thousands of top levels pros who we know do AAS, are seriously every single one of these guys and girls NOT on Dr prescripbed TRT? Just straight running UGLS in the olympia?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I would look into TOT (testosterone optimization therapy).. basic dr prescribed TRT is again just to get a sick person well and have normal test levels. there are "progressive'' clinics out there that will treat "aging" as a disease and help you reach "optimal" results and levels, and not just natty replacement dosages.

I got on dr prescribed TRT about 10 years ago.. eventually I stopped going to the doc and did it myself. then I found an anti aging clinic in FL.. long story short , I got prescribed Test cyp and test prop, Deca , Primobolan , and HGH.. it was a total "wellness" package. and yes it was under doctor supervision (of course the dosages were medical dosages and not bodybuilding dosages)..
    my point is there are other options out there.

I did not stick with this clinic in FL very long though, maybe a year. it was costing me a fortune. but if you got the $ you do have options to be in a hormone "optimization" therapy

at the end of the day though, their are HIPA laws and privacy laws that your doc cannot disclose.. you could get on TRT and get the script for test and blast AAS all you want, there is nothing the clinic can do except drop you as a patient (and they likely wouldn't do that cause they want your business)

Thread Information