Papiriqui is offline Productive Member

Bloodwork Results

I will be going in this Friday to go over results with the Urologist. What do you think? What should I do?

I already told him about the symptoms but as most doctors they want to narrow down. He even sent me to do a sleep apnea test to rule that out.

Results didn't seem that bad but symptoms have progressed from the past 3-4 yrs. Im 35 by the way. Symptoms are super low libido, tiredness, muscle soreness for sure, the weight gain, list goes on. I need help fellas.

EDIT:

Attachment of BW.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Papiriqui; 07-15-2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: attachment

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    I will be going in this Friday to go over results with the Urologist. What do you think? What should I do?

I already told him about the symptoms but as most doctors they want to narrow down. He even sent me to do a sleep apnea test to rule that out.

Results didn't seem that bad but symptoms have progressed from the past 3-4 yrs. Im 35 by the way. Symptoms are super low libido, tiredness, muscle soreness for sure, the weight gain, list goes on. I need help fellas.

EDIT:

Attachment of BW.
    I'm not seeing anything in the test results that would indicate a hormonal issue, at least not with Testosterone or with Estrogen. You might want to have DHT tested, but I suspect that will be in range too.

Thread Information