brunosk8 is offline New Member

How long to natural teststorone go back to normal (pre TRT rangen)

Hello guys, I'm just wondering here... My pre TRT level was approximately 400ng/DL for total T. I have been for one year and a half on testosterone cypionate , currently at 45mg E3,5D protocol (90mg/week)…. I weigh 82kg (180lbs) and this gives me 850nd/DL for total T 3 days after last injection. I wonder if i interrupt my TRT, how long would it take for me to see my pre TRT levels again (if ever)? I'm asking this because i made a 16 days pause and did a blood work, my total T returned 389ng/DL, but LH and FSH zeroed... So i guess it was sintetic testosterone remaining on my system... Of course HCG , clomid and etc would speed things up... But anyway, how long?

Thank you guys!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brunosk8 View Post
    Hello guys, I'm just wondering here... My pre TRT level was approximately 400ng/DL for total T. I have been for one year and a half on testosterone cypionate, currently at 45mg E3,5D protocol (90mg/week)…. I weigh 82kg (180lbs) and this gives me 850nd/DL for total T 3 days after last injection. I wonder if i interrupt my TRT, how long would it take for me to see my pre TRT levels again (if ever)? I'm asking this because i made a 16 days pause and did a blood work, my total T returned 389ng/DL, but LH and FSH zeroed... So i guess it was sintetic testosterone remaining on my system... Of course HCG, clomid and etc would speed things up... But anyway, how long?
    If your T was 389, with no T supplementation 16 days after coming off of a very moderate dose (90 mg/wk), then I'd guess that you have recovered and you are secreting LH again. Otherwise, your T levels would have been much lower. Keep in mind the LH and FSH are highly episodic and you could have just missed a pulse of the hormones when you did the blood draw. Even a bad night of sleep can make the test worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    If your T was 389, with no T supplementation 16 days after coming off of a very moderate dose (90 mg/wk), then I'd guess that you have recovered and you are secreting LH again. Otherwise, your T levels would have been much lower. Keep in mind the LH and FSH are highly episodic and you could have just missed a pulse of the hormones when you did the blood draw. Even a bad night of sleep can make the test worthless.
    Thanks for your response Youthful, the few times i posted here you always answered, i really appreciate your replies... But i was not very accurate on my initial post... When i did the pause, i was on 80mg E5D protocol... And i had used 500mg of testosterone undecanoate due to a offshore work i had to do a couple of months before that blood work (I used undecanoate cuz I didn't want to take gear on the ship)... 80mg E5D is approx 112mg/week, it may not change much (the injection before 16 days pause and blood work was actually 80mg), but the undecanoate certainly does!

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brunosk8 View Post
    Thanks for your response Youthful, the few times i posted here you always answered, i really appreciate your replies... But i was not very accurate on my initial post... When i did the pause, i was on 80mg E5D protocol... And i had used 500mg of testosterone undecanoate due to a offshore work i had to do a couple of months before that blood work (I used undecanoate cuz I didn't want to take gear on the ship)... 80mg E5D is approx 112mg/week, it may not change much (the injection before 16 days pause and blood work was actually 80mg), but the undecanoate certainly does!
    Oh! That makes a big difference testosterone undecanoate has a very long half life of around 17 days, perhaps longer in some guys. So, depending on how long you've built up a reserve in your body, it could be many months before it's all gone. I have zero experience with the stuff. Below is a theoretical build and decay curve of released T using an 80 mg dose for 12 weeks and then nothing for 8 weeks. It takes about 8 weeks for it all to clear in this scenario.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture_T-U.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	177086

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Oh! That makes a big difference testosterone undecanoate has a very long half life of around 17 days, perhaps longer in some guys. So, depending on how long you've built up a reserve in your body, it could be many months before it's all gone. I have zero experience with the stuff. Below is a theoretical build and decay curve of released T using an 80 mg dose for 12 weeks and then nothing for 8 weeks. It takes about 8 weeks for it all to clear in this scenario.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture_T-U.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	177086
    Thanks! So my next pause will be of 8 weeks!!! I want to check if my natural testosterone will come close to 400ish it was before TRT and LH and FSH different from zero!!!!

Thread Information