Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By 2Sox

Thread: HRT for women

Myers is offline Associate Member

HRT for women

Okay so im posting this here since most of the stuff i learned about hormones and trt is from this forum.

Im on trt for 4 years already, feeling great
    Now ive talked a lot about it to my family

Recently my mom decided she wants to go on HRT

She is 56 and in climax

Losing muscle mass, and her joints and bones became kinda achy, completely out of energy, she hates it, been in sports and active all day troughout most of her life

Id like to know what are her options, how safe is hrt for women
    What should i watch out for when she goes to the doc, what are best protocols?
    I guess she gets estrogen, but how much/week, no clue about synthetic hormones for females tbh.
    Please help me out 😊 i want her to enjoy some quality of life again

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    she's likely going to do best running a estrogen/test blend. the small amount of test they add to the blend for women has added benefits

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    she's likely going to do best running a estrogen/test blend. the small amount of test they add to the blend for women has added benefits
    Any idea what it's called? So i can suggest to endo, i live in a 3rd world country, getting nebido was hard enough lol

Any articles you got that can support the info would be very appreciated, im gonna print that out and go with mom to the endo

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I don't really research female HRT topics , so no articles off the top of my head I can refer you to .. I just have a few female clients in their 50s that are on HRT and they are prescribed an estrogen/test blend..

another lady I know at my gym got on estrogen only based HRT and she decided to come off after 5 months or so because she was gaining weight and retaining water.. the additional of the androgen (test) helps add androgenic load and work in sync and balance out estrogen. females need both test and estrogen just like men
    Myers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I don't really research female HRT topics , so no articles off the top of my head I can refer you to .. I just have a few female clients in their 50s that are on HRT and they are prescribed an estrogen/test blend..

another lady I know at my gym got on estrogen only based HRT and she decided to come off after 5 months or so because she was gaining weight and retaining water.. the additional of the androgen (test) helps add androgenic load and work in sync and balance out estrogen. females need both test and estrogen just like men
    Well you gave me a starting point to research, im gonna do this, if everything works out ill compile info here, thanks.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife is one HRT. She's 63 and has the looks and energy level of a woman 20 years younger. Her delivery is a transdermal cream. And it works. She dances or is at the gym 5 days a week. At her request, I also give here a small boost of 8mg more of Test-C each week. Works wonders for the libido. To be effective and SAFE, a woman needs to take all THREE hormones of a premenopausal woman - Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone . She needs to work out the ratio of these three with a knowledgeable OBGYN who absolutely believes in the benefits of HRT. Read Shippen's book. He writes a good deal about this throughout.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    My wife is one HRT. She's 63 and has the looks and energy level of a woman 20 years younger. Her delivery is a transdermal cream. And it works. She dances or is at the gym 5 days a week. At her request, I also give here a small boost of 8mg more of Test-C each week. Works wonders for the libido. To be effective and SAFE, a woman needs to take all THREE hormones of a premenopausal woman - Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. She needs to work out the ratio of these three with a knowledgeable OBGYN who absolutely believes in the benefits of HRT. Read Shippen's book. He writes a good deal about this throughout.
    What is the name of said book?

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    What is the name of said book?

https://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-.../dp/087131858X
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Thread Information