ns9797 is offline Junior Member

What can be expected on thyroid replacement therapy?

I have just been prescribed Levothyroxine (t4) I’m also on hrt for testosterone and hgh. It has been a b**** trying to cut and even being on test and hgh also am on a cycle but let’s just stick with hormone replacement therapy. Basically just wanting to know what to expect if anything while starting T4 at 50mcg again prescribed by doctor. As long as my diet and training is in check which has been but hasn’t seem to be working.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    50mcg of T4 is likely going to go totally un noticed. meaning your not going to feel or notice a thing.. thats not necessarily a bad thing.
    your just giving your liver a little bit more 'raw material' to work with for converting T4 into T3 (assuming you were thyroid deficient to begin with and thats why doc prescribed it).

for fat loss though, actual T3 itself combined with Clen works best . I generally have T4 utilized in bulking and recomping phases and not for cutting

Will the t4 again was prescribed by my doctor because of high TSH AND LOW T4 output. Still waiting on t3 lab results. Typically my t3 is just above low end normal naturally even know I’m young and workout and eat right and even being on trt and gh. Just my shitty as genetics

Also Idk if the reason of my low t4 and high tsh levels being caused by me being on gh or if it’s being caused by me taking omeprazole or protonix which both help reduce acid reflex and build up. I read that medications like omeprazole or protonix decrease the effectiveness of Levothyroxine (T4)

If taking t4 for replacement therapy would taking t3 with it be any benefit? Since the t4 is supposed to convert into t3.

Thread Information