DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member

Losing Libido on HRT & Cycle...

Hi guys,

39 year old, 6'2" 205lbs 6% BF. I've been cycling for 12 years. Sometimes HRT sometimes bigger cycles. I just stepped back to Test-E at 150mg a week only with 500iu HCG / 75iu HMG EOD. The first few weeks on it my sex drive was insane. Like too nuts. Then with no change in regime it slowly dwindled away.

I started loosing a bit of mass and decided to swap upto 200mg of test and 150mg of NPP a week. Libido still is kinda of rarely showing up. I threw another 100mg for 300MG of test in this weeks injection and no change.

Tried adding some Novaldex 20mg ED and no change. I've had this issue for years, what ever Im doing for several weeks just seems to eventually leave my libido going away. It's not GONE GONE but its not that great feeling of it being really strong.

Any thoughts?

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    I dont know if you did already, but get your Estradiol level checked. Mine spiked soon after I started TRT of Test Cyp 100mg every 3.5 days, for 200mg a week. My libido was through the roof for the first couple of months. When my E2 spiked, i lost almost all libido. No interest in sex and no hardness. That shit really sucked. I did trial and error with Anastrozole to address my E2 levels. Then, at one point my E2 crashed, and that sucked even worse.

After a few months, everything leveled out and I am fine in that department now. I also use 250iu of hCG a few times a week to keep my balls looking like balls, and a sub Q dose of Melanotan 2 every week so a suntan will hide some acne. That whole stew adds up to acceptable levels of libido and E2.

Your mileage may vary.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 01-02-2020 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    I dont know if you did already, but get your Estradiol level checked. Mine spiked soon after I started TRT of Test Cyp 100mg every 3.5 days, for 200mg a week. My libido was through the roof for the first couple of months. When my E2 spiked, i lost almost all libido. No interest in sex and no hardness. That shit really sucked. I did trial and error with Anastrozole to address my E2 levels. Then, at one point my E2 crashed, and that sucked even worse.

After a few months, everything leveled out and I am fine in that department now. I also use 250iu of hCG a few times a week to keep my balls looking like balls, and a sub Q dose of Melanotan 2 every week so a suntan will hide some acne. That whole stew adds up to acceptable levels of libido and E2.

Your mileage may vary.
    What did you work out as proper Anastrozole dosing?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    What did you work out as proper Anastrozole dosing?
    kind of unscientific. Half a pill every few weeks. If i feel bloated or gyno is irritated. most of time, i dont take any. i hated when i crashed it. I felt miserable. id rather it be a bit too high than a bit low.

My doctor wants me to take it regularly, but I dont need that much or often. He isnt that up on it anyway. When I told him that my libido was off when my E2 went too low, he saw no problem, and fluffed it off. his response was "don't worry about it, lower E2 is better, right?" He didnt exhibit a level of concern i was looking for.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 01-02-2020 at 11:27 PM.

kind of unscientific. Half a pill every few weeks. If i feel bloated or gyno is irritated. most of time, i dont take any. i hated when i crashed it. I felt miserable. id rather it be a bit too high than a bit low.

My doctor wants me to take it regularly, but I dont need that much or often. He isnt that up on it anyway. When I told him that my libido was off when my E2 went too low, he saw no problem, and fluffed it off. his response was "don't worry about it, lower E2 is better, right?" He didnt exhibit a level of concern i was looking for.

I hear ya... I've crashed it before too. It's f-ing hell. Sensitive nipples suck too tho! This has always been so hard for me to keep steady.

Yeah, that’s why I followed the advice of many brothers here who say that no AI is necessary for that low dosage of test C.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, that’s why I followed the advice of many brothers here who say that no AI is necessary for that low dosage of test C.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Weird tho cuz I get lumpy swollen nips!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSauce99 View Post
    Weird tho cuz I get lumpy swollen nips!
    My dose is 100mg Test C every 3.5 days. I dont have gyno issues at that dosage so I dont know.

Thread Information