pyramid is offline Junior Member

Blood work question

Hey guys, I recently had labs drawn and met with my doc. Most levels were normal and in range but my Eos-Absolute level was 0.6 ref range is 0.0- 0.4. Is this anything to be concerned about? Just looking for an explanation for my shoulder joint pain. About a month ago I had very high hemoglobin of 20.4 because I waited 6 months between blood donations. I did self bleed a pint with the help of my wife, a nurse. Hemoglobin tested 17 after that. Didn’t know if the Eos Absolute was anything to worry about or not. Thanks..

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
    Hey guys, I recently had labs drawn and met with my doc. Most levels were normal and in range but my Eos-Absolute level was 0.6 ref range is 0.0- 0.4. Is this anything to be concerned about? Just looking for an explanation for my shoulder joint pain. About a month ago I had very high hemoglobin of 20.4 because I waited 6 months between blood donations. I did self bleed a pint with the help of my wife, a nurse. Hemoglobin tested 17 after that. Didn’t know if the Eos Absolute was anything to worry about or not. Thanks..
    Not much background here... How about a full panel test so we can see more values other than just 2 things you described?

Do you have an infection? Typically why my eos is up.

Thread Information