MICKY H is offline Associate Member

Restarting after trt after wife gets pregnant

Hi Guys, The GF has got pregnant after reversing zero sperm count. Now to restart to get the testosterone levels higher. Recent blood tests shoed in 400 region. I am based in the Philippines and just purchased test P, usually have test E, but non available. The half life I understand is a lot shorter than test e. So to start with I am thinking, 3 injections per week of 300mg. The vials are 1ml, so 1 vial per week. Any comments would be great

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    First off, I need to ask. Are you doing this for medically necessary TRT or for athletic performance/bodybuilding? The answers you get in this forum will depend on your goals. It's important to state them up front.

For now, I'll assume it's medically necessary TRT since I don't give advice on non-medically necessary. There are lots of other guys in this forum with experience in that area that can provide better advice.

You didn't state the concentration of the T-prop solution. I've only seen it available in 100mg/mL, so that's what I'll assume.

For TRT, your goal is to achieve stable blood levels of T within normal physiological ranges. The average male produces about 7mg of T per day with about 45% variability in the population, so the normal range is somewhere around 4-10mg per day. Keep in mind that this is molecular T. The stuff you inject is T attached to an ester, so only a portion of that t-ester molecule is actually T. For T-prop it's 83.7% T.

You suggested injecting 1mL 3X per week. That's a HUGE amount and will send you on a hormonal rollercoaster. Look at the T release graph below. Again, keep in mind that the average male produces 7mg per day. With 100mg T-prop 3X per week, the release of T will spike at about 75mg and bottom out at about 8.5mg just prior to the next injection. The average is somewhere around 35mg.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100mg T-Prop 3X per week.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	178060

I suggest instead you consider starting at 0.1mL per day and adjust from there. This will deliver 10mg of T-prop per day and your daily release of molecular T will peek at about 12mg and bottom out at about 7.7mg just prior to the next injection. Your average will be around 10mg per day, which not so coincidentally is about the right amount for a daily release where I feel my best.

Name:	10 mg T-prop daily.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	178061

Personally, I don't like or use T-prop anymore. I find that there is some residual pain from the injection that I don't get from T-cyp (never used T-eth). I also find that I bruise more easily with T-prop. Daily injections of such a small amount are pretty easy, but I much prefer every 3 day injections of longer lasting T-cyp

If you want to play with these T release curves, here's where you can make the same graphs for free: SteroidGraph - Graph your cycle

Thanks once again for you very imfotmative reply.

Yes this is for TRT not body building or athletic performance.

Once I get to Thailand later next month ill pick up some Test E or Test P.

Just please confirm 1 vail of 1ml is 1000mg. Regarding concentration the box says Testosterone Propionate 25mg

Quote Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
    Hi Guys, The GF has got pregnant after reversing zero sperm count. Now to restart to get the testosterone levels higher. Recent blood tests shoed in 400 region. I am based in the Philippines and just purchased test P, usually have test E, but non available. The half life I understand is a lot shorter than test e. So to start with I am thinking, 3 injections per week of 300mg. The vials are 1ml, so 1 vial per week. Any comments would be great
    Sorry, I misread your post. However, 300mg 3X per week = 900mg/wk is a HUGE amount of T. It's way beyond what bodybuilders typically us, which is around 400 mg of T-cyp or T-eth. Also remember that mg for mg, T-prop carries more T than the other longer acting T-cyp (not sure how it compares to T-eth).

Here's what your release curves would look like. You will average about 99mg T released per day. Remember the average healthy guy only makes about 7mg.

Name:	300mg T-Prop 3X per week.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	178069

Again, I recommend starting around 10mg/day (0.1mL) and adjusting from there.

Just got a message from the Pharmaceutical company. Each ampoule is 1ml that contains 25mg Test Prop. Therefore that should be 2 ampules per week, delivering 50mg per week.Thanks Mike. Never bought product like this before.

Quote Originally Posted by MICKY H View Post
    Just got a message from the Pharmaceutical company. Each ampoule is 1ml that contains 25mg Test Prop. Therefore that should be 2 ampules per week, delivering 50mg per week.Thanks Mike. Never bought product like this before.
    Now the doses seems rather low. A dose of 3 amps/week (75mg/week) would come pretty close to delivering the same amount of T as 100mg of T-cyp, which is a standard starting weekly dose for TRT.

100mg of T-cyp which is 68.3% T will deliver about 68mg of T per week
    75mg of T-prop which is 83.7% T will deliver about 63mg of T per week.

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Now the doses seems rather low. A dose of 3 amps/week (75mg/week) would come pretty close to delivering the same amount of T as 100mg of T-cyp, which is a standard starting weekly dose for TRT.

100mg of T-cyp which is 68.3% T will deliver about 68mg of T per week
    75mg of T-prop which is 83.7% T will deliver about 63mg of T per week.
    Keep in mind too that T-prop delivers that T payload much faster than either T-cyp or T-eth, so that is why I recommend daily dosing. You can most lily get by with a 28G insulin syringe. Perhaps with that small volume (about 0.1mL), you might even be able to use a 30G.

Thanks, just picked up some test e in BKK. 250mg test 324mg Benzyl and 440mg castor oil per ampule. Will go back to my old protocol of one ampule per week split and get bloods done in March

Thread Information