David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

TRT struggles with doctors since TRT clinics popped up

EVery since these TRT clinics have opened all over my state I have been in a constant fight with my PCP, VA female doctor. They pulled me off my shots to get a level to re-evaluate if my dose was correct. Worst I have felt in a long time. I am not a fan of going to the doctor and my job keeps me working 6 days a week most of the year. Well, blood work came back and I was at a whopping 104. I started taking testosterone in 2008 and have been on a dose of 200 mg a week (split into 2 100mg shots) since 2016. At the bottom is a list of my test results that were easy to find (VA does not have the best blood results system). I do have primary hypogonadism.

They went put me back on the 200 MG a week but said I should not be taking HCG . I am not going to stop taking HCG but wondering if it is time to just take control and order my test outside the pharmacy and do it myself via the internet. I pay 4 bucks a month for the test and supply my own needles.

Any thought about going to my domestic source and doing it myself and increasing the dose a bit? Don't feel like training a new doctor or paying what the TRT clinics charge. Or should I just get a couple of extra bottles to keep on hand when the VA pulls this shit again?

VA range 167-781
    1/17/20 104 LOW
    11/14/19 835 High *after taking the shot (2 days)
    06/06/19 1024 High *after taking the shot (2 days) full 200 mg, not the split dose
    11/09/18 114 LOW
    08/21/17 141 LOW
    10/1/15 654
    08/12/15 420

SuperDuty04 is offline New Member
    At around $35 a month to buy it yourself through an UGL, seems like an obvious solution to me. It’s not really that much extra out of your pocket, you choose what your body feels best at, and never have to worry about going without again.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuty04 View Post
    At around $35 a month to buy it yourself through an UGL, seems like an obvious solution to me. It’s not really that much extra out of your pocket, you choose what your body feels best at, and never have to worry about going without again.
    that is the price for a 10 ml bottle so 10 weeks. Why I am thinking about going that way. I have always used pharmacy testosterone but have used other AAS off a URL / email. Didnt know if anyone else controls their own TRT that way or stays on a doctor's care so its always in your chart.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    My doctor started getting unreliable, so I got more involved in my own care. Prefilled pins and seven week wait between appointments, after getting a four week supply was enough for me to decide to take control.

Now I am good until next year, and I don’t have to worry about him screwing up.

It’s the wise move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information