• 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By The road
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: Bluesky 50% off

Poysfxom is offline Junior Member

Bluesky 50% off

Code PDAY
    Quester likes this.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysfxom View Post
    Code PDAY
    Suck a dick... Pm sent

They actually seem ok. No aas

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blue sky is hit or miss, had some good some bad. If you sign up you will get coupons all the time for up to 50% off pretty regularly. If you dont have better source they can be good for generic stuff like melanotan 2, ghrp2, and 6. Stuff like that, but there BPC157 was amazing the first time the second time straight garbage.

If your looking for peptides there is better, and if you looking for ancillary drugs go pharma its so easy to find. If you cant find pharma ancillaries your not looking hard enough, and im not talking indian brands. There 2 big easy to find sources one carries UK products, and the other specializes in US pharm grade ancillaries.

There is also a lot of test coming out of iran thats pharma grade right now. Organon swithced up to the name Aspen now, and thats becoming much more plentiful as well.
    The road likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Blue sky is hit or miss, had some good some bad. If you sign up you will get coupons all the time for up to 50% off pretty regularly. If you dont have better source they can be good for generic stuff like melanotan 2, ghrp2, and 6. Stuff like that, but there BPC157 was amazing the first time the second time straight garbage.

If your looking for peptides there is better, and if you looking for ancillary drugs go pharma its so easy to find. If you cant find pharma ancillaries your not looking hard enough, and im not talking indian brands. There 2 big easy to find sources one carries UK products, and the other specializes in US pharm grade ancillaries.

There is also a lot of test coming out of iran thats pharma grade right now. Organon swithced up to the name Aspen now, and thats becoming much more plentiful as well.
    I dont use peptides or sarms or research chems or ancilliaries.

I was just interested at how this person didnt have AAS for sale.
    Quester likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL.
    He's a new member that is kinda figuring stuff out. Good that you tested him because, well, who knows? So, he is just trying to share what he is found.
    -
    Good on you, Pox.
    The road likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL.
    He's a new member that is kinda figuring stuff out. Good that you tested him because, well, who knows? So, he is just trying to share what he is found.
    -
    Good on you, Pox.
    -
    I steer clear of peptides too. I can't figure out why all suppliers wouldn't just distribute bac water with peptide names.

Poysfxom is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    LOL.
    -
    Good on you, Pox.
    -
    I steer clear of peptides too. I can't figure out why all suppliers wouldn't just distribute bac water with peptide names.
    From what I've found, bac water required a prescription. PM me if you want the link to where I purchased some.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Bluesky 50% off

Idk why you would buy it when it’s so easy to just make it

Thread Information