Views:	257 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	178376

Current TRT plan

Test cyp 100mg a week split into two doses subq
    HCG 500ui twice weekly subq
    Exemestane 6.25mg EOD

Hello,

I am 32 years old and have been on TRT with the NHS for past 5 years, starting with nebido, then gels as nebido was wearing off at 6 weeks and the doc wouldn't allow any frequency lower than 10 weeks.

I've always had a little gyno since my teens, got a little worse with the peaks and troughs of the nebido. Also would get a gyno pain or senstation on my chest, around my nipple area, parcticularly on the left side while on the gels.

The NHS endo was aware, but would'nt prescribe anything for it.

Eventually I went private, and things were great to begin with, huge increase in energy and libido, but soon the gyno sensation came back and we agreed to start an AI. Starterd with 12.5mg of exemestane EOD, which made me feel great with no more gyno sensation with in a couple of doses, then a couple more doses later I had gone too low.

Now I'm on 6.25mg EOD and that I believe is keeping my borderline too low, so I'm not getting the gyno problems, but also little to no libido, and a bit flat and moody.

Now these bloods were taken approx a week after I started my 6.25mg EOD, I felt alright at that point, I believe its gone a little lower since then.

So some next steps I'm considering. Lowering emestane dosage to 6.25 E3D. Lowering my test cyp dose to 80mg a week. From my results my test is quite high.

I'm worried my E2 levels must be high enough to trigger gyno response but also to get benefits of TRT.

Also should I be worried about the sort of ache / senstation I feel in my chest? Does it necessarily mean the gyno will get worse, or is it just something that will occur on TRT?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

jonny8888 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Initial glance tells me a couple of things....

You can turn down your T dose some. No need to run that high on hrt.

That doesn't look like the sensitive estradiol test. Men really need that one to know where their e really is.

Is the gyno doc diagnosed via physical examination or self diagnosed?
    I had an ultra sound a year or two ago, doc said a small breast bud had formed on left side.

jonny8888 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Ok that didn't take too long. Take a look at this link, paying particularly close attention to the section on Gyno. Hope it helps!

Thank you , in the meantime I think I’ll try lowering my test dose.

Thread Information