Bulkrate is offline New Member

First time user - Problem??

Tell me what you guys think. I am only on day 12 of a 0.6i.u. per day doseage of Genotropin and I am experiencing what seems to be increased pressure in the back of my head. It also feels like I am a little light headed. Has anyone ever experienced anything of this nature. Do you think it is the GH or maybe just the common cold???? Thanks for any input.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkrate
    Tell me what you guys think. I am only on day 12 of a 0.6i.u. per day doseage of Genotropin and I am experiencing what seems to be increased pressure in the back of my head. It also feels like I am a little light headed. Has anyone ever experienced anything of this nature. Do you think it is the GH or maybe just the common cold???? Thanks for any input.
    I assume you're taking it for HRT?
    It's likely not the GH....just a coincidence caused by something else.

letmein is offline Associate Member

Smile

You are also taking 0.6mg which is about 2iu's

Quote Originally Posted by letmein
    You are also taking 0.6mg which is about 2iu's
    Not necessarily, unless you know him. That's why I mentioned HRT....a low dose like that isn't uncommon for HRT.

Bulkrate is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input guys. I am feeling better today but I did decide to take the day off from the GH just incase. Also, can GH increase someones hemoglobin value?

Einstein,
    My original plan, since this is my first time using GH, was to start with a low dosage of 2iu's per day for 30 days and then increase to 4iu's per day for a few months. Do you think this was a bad plan?

Thanks for the input guys. I am feeling better today but I did decide to take the day off from the GH just incase. Also, can GH increase someones hemoglobin value?

Einstein,
    My original plan, since this is my first time using GH, was to start with a low dosage of 2iu's per day for 30 days and then increase to 4iu's per day for a few months. Do you think this was a bad plan?
    No, it makes sense to start with a lower dose like you did.
    Yes, GH can increase hemoglobin, but it wouldn't be a very significant change, if noticeable at all. It has more of an effect on certain cells of the immune system.

Thread Information