Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My HGH results so far...

needle is offline Senior Member
    Wow keep us posted, I've learned alot from your cycle!!!

hugeishuge is offline Junior Member
    maybe you shouldn't eat b4 going to bed. it could be affecting yer sleep. I stop eating 90 min. b4 going to bed and sleep like a baby.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Last Post on this thread:

I have run all six months of HGH.

In recap, I ran 1.8iu of genotropin for the first three months. The second three months I used 2.0iu of saizen or 1.8iu of genotropin depending on whether or not I was traveling.

I used HGH Monday through Friday and took Saturday and Sunday off.

I had a double hernia operation in the middle of the cycle. I stopped HGH seven days before the operation at my doctor’s instructions and continued as soon as I could, which for me was two days after the operation.

There is no doubt in my mind that the HGH seriously sped up my recovery time after the operation. I was back in the gym four weeks later and lift upper body at 100% six weeks later.

I amazingly had almost no loss of strength after the operation and taking SIX weeks off. One month after being back in the gym, I was back to setting personal bests in bench and squat.

For those that can afford them, miniquicks are a great product—easy to use, you can travel with them, no problems with them at customs anywhere in the world and they do no require refrigeration. Highly recommend them for business travel people like myself.

Saizen is also a good product, less expensive than genotropin and I had problems mixing the stuff (getting 3 cc into the bottle created a huge amount of pressure….)

2ius knocked about five years off my face and really made my chest, shoulders and arms ripped.

I gained about 10 pounds over six months, which is about what I would have gained natural. But you have to figure in a hernia operation, so I am really happy.

I had my blood tested before cycle and my protein binding IGF-1 was low. I purchased my HGH at a anti-aging clinic and submitted the invoice. My insurance company paid it.

Thus, I look five years younger, lost no strength after a hernia operation, and am fricking ripped to beat the band, ran the entire cycle under doctor supervision and IT WAS FREE.

Yes, I am happy.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats bro, sounds great!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good znak.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Znak, You can't make this you're last post in this thread. It would be really cool if u kept us posted on the post cycle effects, ex., how long it takes for your body to return to it's original state, how much permanent strenght did u keep, etc...

Seems like a good man's work is never done

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    mitch911- If you want to use hgh, go see your doctor. Please. At 17, you have a ton of risks that you can find on this board doing a simple search. I am monitored by my doctor, at 17 it an absolute must.
    i live in canada is there any way the doctor will prescribe me hgh if im perfectly healthy

dale is offline Associate Member
    maybe if he was hooked on crack...LOL, just save your pennies, i did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    Hey Znak, You can't make this you're last post in this thread. It would be really cool if u kept us posted on the post cycle effects, ex., how long it takes for your body to return to it's original state, how much permanent strenght did u keep, etc...

Seems like a good man's work is never done
    I would do that but I am doing the test/dec/dbol cycle now that I had planned for week twelve of my hgh cycle, so it will be hard to say what the post cycle effects are. I don't think my body will ever go back to its original state, I am alway pushing myself to the next level.

I will tell you this though, too bad I could not have done this cycle while on hgh. I would love to see what the synergy between hgh+dbol+test would be.

It seems that coming off hgh and going into this cycle gave me better results than usual. I put on 15 pounds in the first 4 weeks. I know most of it is water from the dbol, but still that is pretty awsome. I am still shredded from the hgh and just bigger.

When I am in the States in December, I will do "Znak's 6 month HGH cycle-- Take II" and you can be real sure that I will do test-deca -dbol at week twelve and will up the dosage to 4iu.

I have now been off hgh for five weeks and am six weeks into a 400 test/400 deca cycle that I kicked off with four weeks of dbol at 30 mg ed.

This is my fourth cycle using test and deca so I have something to compare it to and I can tell you that HGH absolutely, unquestionably added cells for growth.

I put on 15 pounds during my first month. I know that a lot was water retention, but I have been doing 45 minutes of cardio 3x a week to keep the gains lean so there was not all that much that I don’t think I will keep. I think that there is at least five-seven pounds of lean meat in that mix.

I am now up 15 pounds, I am not puffy at all, my abs are still ripped and my shoulders and arms still look like I am on HGH. For comparison, I am usually up 5-7 pounds at this point in my cycle.

It is really beginning to look like I might be able to actually put on 20-25 pounds of lean muscle mass on one cycle, which is TWICE what I have gotten on my previous cycles.

I am really jazzed. You read over and over how people put on 25-30 pounds on a cycle and honestly, I never believed them because it was really completely contrary to my own personal experience.

If a six month hgh cycle and then a good AAS cycle can turn a ripped 205 pound 53 year old into an ulta-ripped 230 pound 53 year old, who looks thirty five, why the f*ck don’t they legalize this stuff?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    why the f*ck don’t they legalize this stuff?
    well cause they still not know what it will do to the body in the long run

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree with u Znack. I've taken Gh alone for 2 1/2 months and then added some light aas. I have done this on 2 different occasions . The results were instantanious. It seemes as if the body is just waiting to accept any booster to take it to the next level.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    well cause they still not know what it will do to the body in the long run
    I think it's because the pharmaceutical companies don't want you to be healthier, they want to keep selling you meds. And the govt. would have to figure out how to regulate it and tax it. Plus then people start living longer and the next thing you know the country is way overpopulated, food supplies diminish, power shortages and Social Security is wiped out. Complete pandemonium.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I think it's because the pharmaceutical companies don't want you to be healthier, they want to keep selling you meds. And the govt. would have to figure out how to regulate it and tax it. Plus then people start living longer and the next thing you know the country is way overpopulated, food supplies diminish, power shortages and Social Security is wiped out. Complete pandemonium.

There is an optomist in every group.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    znak how did you obtain this hgh through your medical insurance??? what did you tell you needed it for??? im very curious so please hit me back!

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD
    znak how did you obtain this hgh through your medical insurance??? what did you tell you needed it for??? im very curious so please hit me back!
    From earlier post:

A) Got my blood test- showed low IGF-1 binding protein
    B) Bought HGH
    C) Sent invoice to insurance company for reimbursement
    D) Recieved money
    E) Repeat from A

From earlier post:
    o ok thanks alot i must have missed that!

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I am getting ready to start a cycle of gh. Any dosing advice?

anyone out there?

ive always read that 4iu/day is enough!

How long before I should see results?

Quote Originally Posted by tboney
    im not really one to give out info for this topic because ive only done it for 1 month then stopped becasue of funds, but i didnt really notice anything the first month maybe a little numbness in fingers, less oily skin, minor things like that i here to start seeing actual physical gains it takes some time like at least a couple of months! but i could be wrong and everyone is different and reacts different!

Thanks for the info? I may try a cycle of eq with it .

oldpapapump is offline Junior Member
    hay Znak you said you bought HGH then sent invoice to insurance company for reimbursement. How did you get it in the first place? I got a script and no pharmacy can get it, it is restricted to all with the exception to hospitals and the department of defense. Lilly has to send it to my doctors office direct, and they have to give me the injections there.

Quote Originally Posted by tboney
    Read this thread. The info is there for my body at least... how much to take, why I think that, how long it takes to show, what the effects are...

Read, don't just jump into the middle of a thread and start asking questions that are already answered. Read.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin'Old
    Just a quick update on my results as well. I have been using the GH for 9 weeks now and am a bit discouraged. I am still pretty lean, but this was mostly accomplished already through diet. I am not noticing truly significant fat loss (which was my main goal from the gh). In fact, I'm not sure I have received any fat loss benefit from the gh yet. I do feel like I actually need less sleep but it is a bit hard to necessarily attribute this to the hgh. I still have enough to continue for 4-6 more months so hopefully I will start to notice some gains soon.

Just as a sidebar, I am very, very confident in my source, the authenticity of the Jin, and the way it was handled en route to me. I think the hgh is good but wonder if I should up the dose, or just keep on like this for another month. Will update again in another month or so (unless I start seeing real results sooner than that).

good luck to all
    GO-
    I think this goes to the point of how one person gets different results than another. Znak already was tested and found low on IGF, so of course adding exogenous HGH will have an obvious effect. GettinOld, as far as I can tell, wasn’t tested. He may well have normal or even above average IGF levels, so his results are logically minimal by comparison.

I just wanted to point out that it’s unrealistic to expect the same results as Znak in someone who is not IGF deficient.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I think this goes to the point of how one person gets different results than another. Znak already was tested and found low on IGF, so of course adding exogenous HGH will have an obvious effect. GettinOld, as far as I can tell, wasn’t tested. He may well have normal or even above average IGF levels, so his results are logically minimal by comparison.

I just wanted to point out that it’s unrealistic to expect the same results as Znak in someone who is not IGF deficient.
    I would agree with this, but there are at least three more factors that really come into play with hgh and AAS for that matter- dosage, genetics and work-out intensity. I was able to get very good result (that really became awesome with an AAS cycle) on only 2 iu ed for all three reasons. 2iu was a good dosage for me, because I was IGF-1 deficient. I am very hyperactive and have a tendency to lose, not gain weight. And probably most importantly, my diet and work out are really in control.

In all honesty, I think that workout intensity and diet are the key. HGH is a tool that helps get gains that would probably not be possible at my age without it

I am not trying to brag, but you would notice me in a gym. I rest very little between sets (only what it takes to get my pulse down), I always have a lot of weight on the bar and I am very, very focused. I went from 186 pound at 18% bf to 200 pounds and 10% completely natural in three years. HGH, without a doubt, shredded my delts and bis and tris to a degree that I may have been able to achieve without help, but would have been harder. How much harder? I can’t really say.

I have literally worked out until I puked. I never leave the gym with anything left on the table. I am often so wobbly, I have to sit down for a few minutes to make the walk to the car.

What I am trying to say, is that HGH is a great tool. It will add 5-7-10% to your results, but if your act is not together, it could be a very expensive waste of time. I think that you could say the same for AAS. If your diet and training are not in order, you could jam a gram in you butt every week and gain only a couple pounds or even nothing… Conversely, if you have your training and diet down (working with a partner, going 100% heavy all the time you are “on”, eating five-six times a day, clean food, no beer, no sugar, sleeping right) you will get BETTER results. How much better? That depends on heredity and dosage.

HGH is not a substiture for hard work. Have realistic expectations. It will add 5-10% to an ass-busting six months, but will do nothing if you are slacking.

I have been ver quiet for a while, just reading, but I have been running Jintropin for about 6 months now, and let me tell you my body has transformed, I have been running between 3-4 ius daily, started off at 2ius for 2 month. I have gone from 295lbs @21% to around 255lbs @12%. My physique is the best it has ever been in my life, needless to say I did not begin to see drastic results till about 4 months in, I plan on doing a 12 monther. I am 25 at 6'3

getjacked123 is offline New Member

Test

Just checking to see if my username was activated.

DAVO is offline New Member
    Anyone got any idea of the sort of time it takes for Ansomone HGH to show fat burning results?? Ive been on it for about 4 weeks now, and cant say for def if theres been results. My shape has improved, and muscle size increased though. Im doing 4IU a day, every day, morning and afternoon. Im also using sus......

Quote Originally Posted by DAVO
    Anyone got any idea of the sort of time it takes for Ansomone HGH to show fat burning results?? Ive been on it for about 4 weeks now, and cant say for def if theres been results. My shape has improved, and muscle size increased though. Im doing 4IU a day, every day, morning and afternoon. Im also using sus......

At week 4, I could tell the difference in my sub-q body fat. I never got size at 2ius, but I did get definition without loss of body weight, which is muscle mass.

A final word--

I have been off my six month hgh cycle for six months now. Immediately after finishing the cycle, I did a cyp/deca /dbol cycle. That ended six weeks ago.

Results are in. I kept 100% of all my hgh gains. I have not put back on any of the body fat (love handles) and my strength is better than it was immediately after the cycle. My shoulders and arms are still ripped as sh*t and I am even beginning to show vascularity on my shoulder than I did not have pre-hgh.

The AAS cycle was much more efficient than any other cycle (including my first) that I have ever done. I gained and have kept 14 pounds of lean muscle off one cycle. This is about 4-5 pounds more than is normal for me. My gains in strength are also much better and much more permanent than is typical for a cycle.

Bottom line: there are good down stream results from hgh. It prepares for body for the next step.

I am in the process of assembling my next six months.

Stay tuned for Znak’s six month hgh- part 2.

bump

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    A final word--

I have been off my six month hgh cycle for six months now. Immediately after finishing the cycle, I did a cyp/deca /dbol cycle. That ended six weeks ago.

Results are in. I kept 100% of all my hgh gains. I have not put back on any of the body fat (love handles) and my strength is better than it was immediately after the cycle. My shoulders and arms are still ripped as sh*t and I am even beginning to show vascularity on my shoulder than I did not have pre-hgh.

The AAS cycle was much more efficient than any other cycle (including my first) that I have ever done. I gained and have kept 14 pounds of lean muscle off one cycle. This is about 4-5 pounds more than is normal for me. My gains in strength are also much better and much more permanent than is typical for a cycle.

Bottom line: there are good down stream results from hgh. It prepares for body for the next step.

I am in the process of assembling my next six months.

Stay tuned for Znak’s six month hgh- part 2.
    Are you considering l3 IGF-1 for any of your upcoming cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Are you considering l3 IGF-1 for any of your upcoming cycles?
    Doing my research now.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Great info here. Im wondering after you go off HGH how long do the results stay with you. Of course following clean diet/fitness. Being female and almost 50 Im seriously considering it.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Good read

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Do it bro. It's like 6 months of GH in 4-6 weeks. Sick stuff...

Come join the team....!

Doing my research now.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Do it bro. It's like 6 months of GH in 4-6 weeks. Sick stuff...

Come join the team....!
    What were your results? How much did you do daily? 50, 60, 80mcgs? What AAS did you stack?

I'm going on 1 month of Omega l3 IGF-1 next month. From what I've read, GH doesn't show it's benefits for BB'n until the liver starts producing higher amounts of IGF-1 in month 3 or so. I read you must take test with IGF-1 to negate the negative feedback loop to the pituitary so it keeps producing endongenous GH. I would say 500-750mgs/wk would be good. I think GH has other great effects on the body other than muscle building that IGF-1 does not. Doesn't GH promote and regenerate healthier skin? That's a huge plus after looking at some of the bad skin BB's I've seen.

l3 IGF-1 is basically a shortcut to the magic GH gives you at month 3 or so. I think most people will be cycling l3 IGF1 - 30 on 30 off eventually. It really makes more sense to me cuz you can setup your cycle without waiting for GH levels to build up enough for your liver to release elevated levels of IGF-1.

Please correct me if I'm wrong with my opinion, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    Great info here. Im wondering after you go off HGH how long do the results stay with you. Of course following clean diet/fitness. Being female and almost 50 Im seriously considering it.
    I have been off for over six months. Without exaggerating, I added muscle fiber that allowed me to put on another ten pounds on my last cycle. Now, that might not be earth-shattering news for a twenty five year old guy doing a cycle, but I am very, very happy since I am well trained 50+ man over 210 lbs at about 10% bf.

Diet and training are my lifestyle, they really are a big part of "who I am". HGH gave me a chance to cut up and add quality muscle in a way that I have not seen happen with my body in the last twenty years. It really is amazing stuff -- IF your have your diet and training in control and you are on the "older" side like me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information