Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My HGH results so far...

Forkin Luzr is offline New Member
    Yes. Use T3 (enhancer), in the morning on an empty stomach. Diuretic and aspirin in A.M. as well. Glucosamine/ chondroitin, MSM, and an anti-oxidant cardiac formula, and 2nd diuretic in the P.M.

However, just ordered a different brand of T3 (enhancer) with some alleged test enhancers, too. Think it's called Nitro T3. See if it steps things up a bit.

I'm not sophisticated enough to do the cycles folks here do, so I'm pretty much relying on HGH shots and oral supplements.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bump this thread for new HGH users. I am 51 and going to start my first six month cycle next week

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    If you use a diuretic you might consider adding zinc.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I'm 50, 5' 9" started hgh at 192 pounds, and 13% body fat.

I'm now in my 12th week of Jins. Started at 2IU/day, then gradually got to 4IU about week six. I've been at 4IU. No AAS, etc.

Running clean diet, 2,800+/- cals a day and 200-250gr of protien.

My results:
    Dropped about 3mm of abdominal fat. All other areas I track (use 7 point measurement system) are steady. Gained about 5 pounds, which I think is ALL water. No strength gains whatsoever.

Old, persistent areas of tendonitis, left elbow and right delt, which I've lived with for years are gone now.

I sweat like hell during my workout, much heavier than before.

Some signs of edema in my hands, particularly when I make a fist.

At this point I'm not judging any of this to be above or below my expectations. I'm holding out for week 27, and I'll decide if this was worth it or not.
    Last edited by Triposinator; 06-16-2006 at 12:07 PM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Bump this thread for new HGH users. I am 51 and going to start my first six month cycle next week
    What dosage are you planning?

At 51, check your bp pretty often in the first month or so.

Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    What dosage are you planning?

At 51, check your bp pretty often in the first month or so.

Keep us posted.
    I started on Monday at 2 iu's 5 on 2 off. I am towards the end of an AAS cycle right now so my BP is already up for me at around 144/79 I am normally 115/68 when not cycling and just cruising. I have had two HGH shots already and I know it cant kick in yet but I am starving all the time as of this morning. I love the Placebo

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I started on Monday at 2 iu's 5 on 2 off. I am towards the end of an AAS cycle right now so my BP is already up for me at around 144/79 I am normally 115/68 when not cycling and just cruising. I have had two HGH shots already and I know it cant kick in yet but I am starving all the time as of this morning. I love the Placebo
    lol palcebo rocks...

at 51 u really must like the results u get from the hgh...keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    lol palcebo rocks...

at 51 u really must like the results u get from the hgh...keep us updated
    Well we will see. I dont want to hijack Znak's great thread so keep on eye on this thread and I will update you all there Third Cycle Log

kesam1 is offline Junior Member
    Great thread, a lot of research done in one easy read.
    Many Thanks

rmc3402 is offline New Member
    I think this is the best thread I have read in any forum!! Great info, can I ask; how you are doing and if you have lost anything including muscle loss, concentration, confidence, skin thickness and tone, and the sense of well being? How long has it been from the time you stopped HGH? Again, Congrats to all your achievements!!

Sunshine21 is offline Female Member
    I am a 25 year old female who is very very very interested in GH especially after reading this 5 page thread.. lol But I am not familiar with all of the terms and abbreviations everyone uses. I really want to use this for shedding fat and pounds away.

**edited**, what kind should I buy, do I need to take other stuff with the GH and how many IU's (not sure what that stands for) would I take? I hope someone can answer these questions. Not sure if it matters but I am 5'2" 145 lbs. (I've gained 25 pounds in the past few years and I am so unhappy with my appearance.) Any answers will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks
    Last edited by Sunshine21; 11-09-2006 at 05:41 PM.

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    Did you have kids? You probably need to get your thyroid checked first. Your metabolism doesn't go through major changes without a cause.

Quote Originally Posted by sheltonn
    Did you have kids? You probably need to get your thyroid checked first. Your metabolism doesn't go through major changes without a cause.
    No I haven't.. I guess I should huh? Thanks

eisenmench is offline Junior Member
    I used to get HiGH, now I'm HuGH with HGH

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine21
    I am a 25 year old female who is very very very interested in GH especially after reading this 5 page thread.. lol But I am not familiar with all of the terms and abbreviations everyone uses. I really want to use this for shedding fat and pounds away.

**edited**, what kind should I buy, do I need to take other stuff with the GH and how many IU's (not sure what that stands for) would I take? I hope someone can answer these questions. Not sure if it matters but I am 5'2" 145 lbs. (I've gained 25 pounds in the past few years and I am so unhappy with my appearance.) Any answers will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks
    Let's start at the beginning.

HGH is a VERY expensive way to shed fat unless you have other goals, such as toning, impoving skin, etc.

Even with HGH, serious cardio is needed to shed fat. HGH is not a diet pill.

Losing 25 pounds is a VERY reasonable goal. It will take about 4-6 months.

What is your training background? How much cardio are you doing and what does your diet look like?

If you give me these answers, I would love to help you.

Let's start at the beginning.

HGH is a VERY expensive way to shed fat unless you have other goals, such as toning, impoving skin, etc.

Even with HGH, serious cardio is needed to shed fat. HGH is not a diet pill.

Losing 25 pounds is a VERY reasonable goal. It will take about 4-6 months.

What is your training background? How much cardio are you doing and what does your diet look like?

If you give me these answers, I would love to help you.
    I know it is expensive and takes 6 months or longer. I am ready to drop the money on it and spend the time.

I do need to lose the 25 pounds and tone my legs, abs and arms. (My stomach and legs is where my most fat is)

My cardio is slim to none (I would work on the eliptical for 45 mins with little resistance then run on the treadmil for 15-20 mins at a jog pace for about 2 months @ 4 times a week and I tightened up a little but didn't see any weight loss)

I eat 4 times a day. I am a teacher so I really don't have access to make food. I eat bfast, snack, lunch and dinner. I am not the healthiest eater. My way of thinking is the less I eat then I'll lose eight. But I also proved that wrong as well. lol

I also have a question about the HGH or Anavar .. If I am on birth control would I still be able to take it??

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine21
    I know it is expensive and takes 6 months or longer. I am ready to drop the money on it and spend the time.

I do need to lose the 25 pounds and tone my legs, abs and arms. (My stomach and legs is where my most fat is)

My cardio is slim to none (I would work on the eliptical for 45 mins with little resistance then run on the treadmil for 15-20 mins at a jog pace for about 2 months @ 4 times a week and I tightened up a little but didn't see any weight loss)

I eat 4 times a day. I am a teacher so I really don't have access to make food. I eat bfast, snack, lunch and dinner. I am not the healthiest eater. My way of thinking is the less I eat then I'll lose eight. But I also proved that wrong as well. lol

I also have a question about the HGH or Anavar.. If I am on birth control would I still be able to take it??
    Do cardio for 45 minutes three times a week. Keep at it for a month or two to rev up your system.

It is not how much you eat, but what you eat. In this thread I post a typical day for me (200+ pound male), your selection should be close, but portions smaller.

Once you are up and running with your cardio and your diet (and feeling good), start with 1 iu ed Mon-Fri and take weekend off. If you are not rev'ed up and you body ready to suck the stuff in, hgh will be pretty much a waste.

This worked for my wife AND her 70 year old mother. I am not kidding.

This is actual experience, not something that I read or heard.

You can do it. Start now.

Do cardio for 45 minutes three times a week. Keep at it for a month or two to rev up your system.

It is not how much you eat, but what you eat. In this thread I post a typical day for me (200+ pound male), your selection should be close, but portions smaller.

Once you are up and running with your cardio and your diet (and feeling good), start with 1 iu ed Mon-Fri and take weekend off. If you are not rev'ed up and you body ready to suck the stuff in, hgh will be pretty much a waste.

This worked for my wife AND her 70 year old mother. I am not kidding.

This is actual experience, not something that I read or heard.

You can do it. Start now.
    Thank you!! I really appreciate your help. I will try this out.

Vincent is offline Associate Member
    Znak, Im om my third week of 2.5 iu day 6/1 schedule and I gained about 8lbs of water weight especially in my face. Sleepy all the time all the signs ( morning wood dreams) When will the water retention go down? Somotropin pharmacy compounded hgh. 100% real Please help. Also will armidex help with the water retention?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent
    Znak, Im om my third week of 2.5 iu day 6/1 schedule and I gained about 8lbs of water weight especially in my face. Sleepy all the time all the signs ( morning wood dreams) When will the water retention go down? Somotropin pharmacy compounded hgh. 100% real Please help. Also will armidex help with the water retention?

Did this sort itself out for you? You certainly asked it enough times.

johnq is offline Associate Member
    good post. im 6 weeks into hgh coarse cant wait untill week 16.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent

Vincent you are out of control brother!

Vincent is offline Associate Member
    stupid computer jammed up on me bro. Maybe too much ECA stack !!!!lol

^^^^

olr77 is offline Junior Member

Talking I am 28 year old male.

I used to run half marathons and never had any trouble with my weight. Had a car wreck 2 years ago, had to have knee surgery etc.... put on about 40 lbs due to not really being mobile. Here is the thing... i have read every post in this thread and you guys really seem to know whats going on... so I need some advice. I need to shed as much weight as possible between now and the first of the year. I have been cleared by my dr to run again. I am putting in 4 miles a day 6 days a week right now and a weight routine 4 times a week
    on top of that.
    I just bought 100 iu of Saizen... can u give me a heads up of what my dosage should be as well as how much its going to help my cause. Im just looking to shed weight and lean out, not looking to add alot of mass. Oh and i am eating clean, 6 small meals a day. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    even if u take only 2 iu per day and weekend off you would need an extra 160iu too make a cycle.

btw how old are u and what are your stats?

and you might want to open your own thread and not hijack this one ;-)

olr77 is offline Junior Member

Im not trying to Hijack this thread, i wanted to post in this here because it seems like this one thread is filled with people that know exactly whats going on with what I am trying to do...... So sorry znack i wasn't trying to step on toes, just trying to get info. I have another 200 IU coming so the cycle is no prob.
    I am 28 years old, I am 6'5 and I am currently at 280 lbs. I seem to look my best at about 235 to 240 because i am so tall and naturally big. I have been dropping around 1 lbs a day through diet and rigorous excercise so i have got my metabolism cranked again, i just want to be really lean and really cut.

Have any of u guys used Somataxin? This stuff seems to be in abundance but i cant find any place where people say its great or its crap

Quote Originally Posted by olr77
    Im not trying to Hijack this thread, i wanted to post in this here because it seems like this one thread is filled with people that know exactly whats going on with what I am trying to do...... So sorry znack i wasn't trying to step on toes, just trying to get info. I have another 200 IU coming so the cycle is no prob.
    I am 28 years old, I am 6'5 and I am currently at 280 lbs. I seem to look my best at about 235 to 240 because i am so tall and naturally big. I have been dropping around 1 lbs a day through diet and rigorous excercise so i have got my metabolism cranked again, i just want to be really lean and really cut.

Have any of u guys used Somataxin? This stuff seems to be in abundance but i cant find any place where people say its great or its crap
    sorry, never used that stuff. it s a generic chines gh so actually it s a gamble...

Quote Originally Posted by olr77
    So sorry znack i wasn't trying to step on toes, just trying to get info. )
    Only thing that gets to me is when people spell my name wrong.

Znak

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Only thing that gets to me is when people spell my name wrong.

Znak
    back from vacation bro?

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Spot injections reduce in that area more?

very confusing;.. so if u start shooting in the love handels they will go down?

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    back from vacation bro?
    Yes, and what a beautiful thing it is.

Cruise = food = more f***ing cardio.

Feeling good, feeling healthy and ready to get back down to putting on some meat.

Life is good.

any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    any updates?
    I have been off hgh for three months now. No TRT, not nothing. I feel good, am more lethargic than before (low test will do that for you), but look and feel pretty good. My weight stabilized at 207 lbs, which is good for me adn should answer any questions if you keep hgh gains. The short answer is "yes".

My lifts are way down, but I look very vascular, so life is good.

I am working with my doctor to figure out the cholesterol, testosterone , BP triangle for my body at my age... I feel a cycle coming.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Znak-Do you feel like GH has created some hyperplasmia for you?(new muscle cells)
    In a way that you have increased your genetics? (If you where to go natrual for a while you would be on a higher level than if you had never used gh...)

Quote Originally Posted by vitor View Post
    Znak-Do you feel like GH has created some hyperplasmia for you?(new muscle cells)
    In a way that you have increased your genetics? (If you where to go natrual for a while you would be on a higher level than if you had never used gh...)
    There is no doubt that I have increased my genetics. I am over fifty and in the course of seven years went from 155 lbs and about 15% BF to almost 210 and about 10%. I think that if I were twenty or even thirty, I could have done it natty, but the hgh clearly helped me.

I have posted over and over and over again that the biggest factor was hard work. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I am a fu<king animal in the gym. I am a triple type a personality and go for it when I decide to do something.

Without that I could have jammed a gram of test into my butt every week and taken hgh by the quart and would have still been a scrawny, pot bellied old dude.

HGH was an excellent tool, but not the means to make changes.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel gh took me to a whole new level. Not so much in size but def, in BF percentage. I look bigger now that I'm leaner and I finally got the V shape by losing the lower back fat that plagued me for years. I turn 37 this week and people still swear I'm 10 years younger. I have people asking my 13 year old daughter if I'm her brother. I've done gh up to 20iu's a day along with IGF and slin and I don't see any noticeable evidence of hyperplasia. I'm sure it happens but obviously must it be done in amounts that I can't afford. In my opinion you can't beat a good cycle of test, tren and masteron for good quality size. The gh just helps bring it all together.

scrillaman is offline New Member
    sorry, just curious, im a noob. whats the price in the states? i live in England, i have no hope in hell. so anyone care to shed some light?

jrmy is offline Junior Member
    hey man,congrats on all of your success.if i may ask,how old are you,and what anabolic cycles have u done in the past??

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I cant wait to try it myself

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information