Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My HGH results so far...

Chuck_R is offline Member
    This thread isn't the most recent, last significant post was in Nov.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Well Bros here is a long due update.

When I started this cycle four years ago, I knew almost nothing about HGH. In the last four years, I have had personal experience (which I have logged on threads on this site) and have done a lot of reading.

The million dollar question for almost everyone on this site is: how long will I keep my gains?

My life went through a lot of changes in the last four years and for an entire series of reasons, I am not able to work out as hard or as religiously as I did when I posted most of this thread.

The good news is that the dicipline and diet I put in place to make the gains I did, remain pretty much in place--- don't eat sugar, don't over eat, fruits, veggies, etc.

The better news is that the muscle fiber built using hgh remains. My base weight went from about 170 to 190 with safe and sane use of hgh.

Even when I was working out 5x a week with a gonzo partner, I was never a freak, but now instead of looking "thin" I look atheletic.

And if hgh ever become as available as it should be, I want to be the poster boy!

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Nice.......... dam 4 years

JaredLean is offline Junior Member
    Hey Znak,

Great thread, tons of usable info.

But one thing totally stood out to me.

When you began using HGH all the way through the cycle you were totally stoked about it and singing its praises.

But as time went on after the cycle was over, you being downplaying it and acting like its was about as big of a deal as a new pair of shoes.

Do you realize this happened and have any idea or comments why?

Quote Originally Posted by JaredLean View Post
    Hey Znak,

Great thread, tons of usable info.

But one thing totally stood out to me.

When you began using HGH all the way through the cycle you were totally stoked about it and singing its praises.

But as time went on after the cycle was over, you being downplaying it and acting like its was about as big of a deal as a new pair of shoes.

Do you realize this happened and have any idea or comments why?
    I think that I was really blown away at first because I am igf-1 deficient and the effect of upping my level had a profound effect. I was also very amazed with the results of my first AAS cycle with hgh. The synergy is amazing.

As time went on, it was not until a cycle that the effects were so pronounced. Thus, you see me "cool off" because it really does not have that WHAM effect that test does or the killer combination of AAS and HGH together.

I can tell you that I look good, feel great and am in my mid-fifties, my body looks thirty, my skin looks 40 (too much sun) and I have the energy of a teenager.

It is an amazing tool, but it cannot be the weapon in your arsenal-- you need a good diet, solid work out, and religiously go to the gym. Then it will add to the quality of life, it will not knock your socks off like a deca /test cycle.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am 28 and looking to get my levels tested, and hopefully get on GH at a very low dose 2-4ui probably for the rest of my life.

I have read to many unbiased testimonials and read so much research that I finally feel comfortable that it is the thing to do if you can afford it.

I will be using it for the anti aging properties and maybe some of the fat loss benefits.

Any thoughts?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the quick reply.

I am 28 and looking to get my levels tested, and hopefully get on GH at a very low dose 2-4ui probably for the rest of my life.
    2-4 iu is no low dose. anti aging would be anything arounf 0,5iu-1,5-iu max.

I may start there and most likely keep it there ( 1 - 1.5). Im 6'4" 240 so that would prob be appropriate for anti aging w/ no sides.

Have you heard of anyone taking that amount? Ive never done juice and dont have expectations of getting huge on it. Im naturally muscular but also carry fat easily.

ftony is offline Associate Member
    I may start there and most likely keep it there ( 1 - 1.5). Im 6'4" 240 so that would prob be appropriate for anti aging w/ no sides.

Have you heard of anyone taking that amount? Ive never done juice and dont have expectations of getting huge on it. Im naturally muscular but also carry fat easily.
    I did 2ius 5 days on and 2 off for 1 year.I made permanant gains (small gains,but magnified with next cycle)changed my body composition a great deal...I wish i could get back on it as im about to start pct but its to dam expensive now.

Cool - Ive heard that a lot.

The thing is, I know this is steroid forum, but why does everyone want to get on some kind of juice after the hgh.

Im naturally muscular and dont really care that much about putting on huge gains.

Anyway, Its always interesting to hear from guys who took or are taking that low dose or are my age. Thanks

Cool - Ive heard that a lot.

The thing is, I know this is steroid forum, but why does everyone want to get on some kind of juice after the hgh.

Im naturally muscular and dont really care that much about putting on huge gains.

Anyway, Its always interesting to hear from guys who took or are taking that low dose or are my age. Thanks
    I started to use it to maintain gains (in pct) while I was recovering from a long cycle .After noticing I kept 85-90% of my gains I continued it for the entire year not needing to cycle again that year,the following year when I did another cycle, my gains were even better.I post cycle again with it(hgh) that time for only 3 months because that's all I had.I love the stuff!!

ftony - thats pretty rad

I personally think I would have my desirable body just by loosing body fat and keeping the muscle I have.

How much HGH were you taking, what is your weight, and how old are you?

ftony - thats pretty rad

I personally think I would have my desirable body just by loosing body fat and keeping the muscle I have.

How much HGH were you taking, what is your weight, and how old are you?
    for the most part i was doing 2ius 5 days on 2 days off,however on those days when i was able to tear myself apart with a good workout session i would take 4ius, but i wouldnt go by that. 2ius 5 days on 2 off is for the most part what i did. i was 35 at the time,i am 6-0 235-240 dont know my body fat but im not at all fat...just a side note,i look younger than i am not sure if it is from the hgh but i can say i believe so.
    Last edited by ftony; 08-08-2008 at 12:16 PM.

Anyone know how to get full access to the forums?

I cant message or anything and have been active for 3 days.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Anyone know how to get full access to the forums?

I cant message or anything and have been active for 3 days.
    I believe you need 25 posts before you get PM priviledges

Quote Originally Posted by ftony View Post
    for the most part i was doing 2ius 5 days on 2 days off,however on those days when i was able to tear myself apart with a good workout session i would take 4ius, but i wouldnt go by that. 2ius 5 days on 2 off is for the most part what i did. i was 35 at the time,i am 6-0 235-240 dont know my body fat but im not at all fat...just a side note,i look younger than i am not sure if it is from the hgh but i can say i believe so.
    Were you running US gh or chinese generic ? I just received 200iu of the chinese bluetops and was planning on running a 10 mo cycle @ 2iu 5on/2off week. Right now I only have 5mo worth but wanted to try it first before ordering more. Im 39 and just looking for fat loss and health benefits from it. From what I've read the generic isnt as strong so not sure what my results will be from just 2iu a day.

iagainsti Im interested in hearing how you like it.

Most guys up their dose past that and end up stacking juice on it.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    Were you running US gh or chinese generic ? I just received 200iu of the chinese bluetops and was planning on running a 10 mo cycle @ 2iu 5on/2off week. Right now I only have 5mo worth but wanted to try it first before ordering more. Im 39 and just looking for fat loss and health benefits from it. From what I've read the generic isnt as strong so not sure what my results will be from just 2iu a day.
    I too am using the Chinese blue tops. I am on about week 7 and having some results show. I am 44, 5-7 163 and 14% bf when I started. I started at 2iu/ed and worked up to my current 4iu. I plan to run the 4iu for a total of 6 months minimum. This is my first run at GH so I have nothing to compare it to. I can now see some significant fat loss and no loss of weight. That's a good thing. I am still not lifting as I am recooping from a torn bicep & surgery. Have not lifted since 4/29. That sucks but the GH is begining to bring out some definition that has been buried in blubber. With a little luck my Doc will clear me to lift at the end of August. I am not expecting to make huge gains in muscle but hoping for some increased definition and fat loss. Shooting for 7-8% bf. My blue tops are working but I have no idea how they compare to domestic GH.

iagainsti Im interested in hearing how you like it.

Most guys up their dose past that and end up stacking juice on it.
    I will glad to report back on how it goes. I just received my Bacteriostatic H20 and did my 1st injection about 10 mins ago. I know morning is best but couldnt wait that long Jared have no doubts, at the end of Sept I start a test/tren cycle, so I sould have 2 mo on just the hgh alone. I know thats not a lot time but hopefully I will see some progress from this alone. Im using the hgh as a bridge between my 2 yearly aas cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    I too am using the Chinese blue tops. I am on about week 7 and having some results show. I am 44, 5-7 163 and 14% bf when I started. I started at 2iu/ed and worked up to my current 4iu. I plan to run the 4iu for a total of 6 months minimum. This is my first run at GH so I have nothing to compare it to. I can now see some significant fat loss and no loss of weight. That's a good thing. I am still not lifting as I am recooping from a torn bicep & surgery. Have not lifted since 4/29. That sucks but the GH is begining to bring out some definition that has been buried in blubber. With a little luck my Doc will clear me to lift at the end of August. I am not expecting to make huge gains in muscle but hoping for some increased definition and fat loss. Shooting for 7-8% bf. My blue tops are working but I have no idea how they compare to domestic GH.
    Did you get any sides from the 2iu or the 4iu ? Lethargy, numb hands or aching joints ? Just curious what to expect.

Sorry to hear about the torn bicep. Thats gotta suck bigtime !!!!

I actually was using compounded hgh US have a script,but cant afford it now that its no longer compounded here.My brother used the blue tops and from what i know, he has used both and told me the US stuff is alot better.Then again im sure your blue tops are better than my no tops....
    Last edited by ftony; 08-08-2008 at 02:58 PM.

I like the sound of that gun that premixes the hgh in the device itself.

Are there any non US companies that make that type of system?

Did you get any sides from the 2iu or the 4iu ? Lethargy, numb hands or aching joints ? Just curious what to expect.

I did have some numbing in my hands,also my right knee bothered me a little.Its important to start out at a low dose and increase it over time say a week or so....(.5iu at a time)I started at 1iu then 1.5 then 2ui.

I ran 2iu for 10-12 days with very little sides. Basically slept very good. Bumped up to 3iu for about a week with no real difference. Jumped to my current 4iu and had a few aches, sleep is awesome, my hands swell a little with intense cardio. I am also taking 10mg of ephedrine 4x a day and have no lethargy during the day.

Silver-Bolt, how old are you and what is your weight?

Silver-Bolt, how old are you and what is your weight?
    44, 5-7, 163, 14% bf when I started.

nvrkuit1 is offline New Member
    Sure would be nice to find out more.

nvrkuit1 is offline New Member
    Znak,
    R U still working out?

Yep I work out 3-4X a week.

Like brushing my teeth.

shawno is offline New Member
    Znak,

I just came across your log recently. Very nice.

What time of day did you inject?
    I'm in my forties & don't think I'd want to mess with the one natural pulse during sleep, is this true?
    Be interested in your opinion on this as most of what I read is by and/or for guys under 35.

thx
    S.

Quote Originally Posted by shawno View Post
    Znak,

I just came across your log recently. Very nice.

What time of day did you inject?
    I'm in my forties & don't think I'd want to mess with the one natural pulse during sleep, is this true?
    Be interested in your opinion on this as most of what I read is by and/or for guys under 35.

thx
    S.
    Typically, I do it in the AM when I get up. If I have a "senior moment", I do it later before my work out. I am normally naked standing in front of a mirror once a day and that is in the AM. Stuff is amazing. Too bad Bush killed it for most people's budgets. I have always bought anti-aging stuff, but it is not cheap.

supe3 is offline Associate Member
    znak, have you or would you post before and after photos?

mehogfan is offline New Member

Awesome

What a great thread. Bump for it being over 7 years old and still semi active.

yusdel3192 is offline New Member
    hey guys I been taking a look at hgh and I saw that there are different kinds. Which is the best that you guys recommend?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome
    We are not to discuss "source" questions around here. Please read the rules. And please edit your post asking so as to stay out of trouble.

This thread is not that active right now. So if you want to start a new one, please do.

Hang and Welcome again.

Tattoo Mama is offline New Member

Frustrated

I have been take n Gh for a month an a half an I have not had any results... In fact I feel more bloated than ever. Does it work diff for women? I am taking 2 ui's a day am 36 an really do not eat very much...so I am feeling disappointed. I dont need fast results but would like to see something...any advise?

Thanks

justify is offline New Member
    Are you taking for fat loss? 2iu's is kind of low.

Yes..mainly just belly fat. I'm 5'6 and 135 but I like to drink beer so I've cut back increased the exercise an I'm afraid to take to much due to the side affects... I really just want to lean out. I was taken phentermine but it's hard to come buy an way over priced in Cali. What would u recommend for weight loss. I started with 1 ui an just increased a week ago.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    3-5UI is normal for fat loss i have been told, the question is the quality and the legitamicy of your GH. If it aint med grade I heard it's just hoping and praying that it's decent or even works.

It's the blue top generic from china...al tho I know that doesn't mean much. I have done alot of research an found that most of the questions I have about it being real have been correct for what I have including a preg test. Maybe I'm not take n enuff, I was just nervous about taking more bcuz it's my first time an I feel very bloated. That is a side affect but it really doesn't say if it subsides or not

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information