Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My HGH results so far...

justify is offline New Member
    Preg test will only tell if it is hcg or not, There can be other stuff also in it . I started Serostim HGH last week and I am doing 2 shots of 2 ius in AM & early PM. You have to increase the dosage. I have read here in these forums that 4-5 Iu's is good dosage for fat loss and well being.

Just Startin is offline New Member

Dr. Prescribed

Quote Originally Posted by znak View Post
    By week twelve, the HGH was really working its magic and AAS launches it to the next level.

I got that number by looking around the board here and found that the the logic was to let the HGH have a chance to work in terms of strenght increase and then hit the hyperspace button. It also allows to adjust you dosage in the early game and identify the effect of each separately.
    Hi Z,

I'm on my 3rd day of hgh (Saizen). I didn't get it from my doctor because, what do I tell him?

a_ahmed is offline New Member
    i only read the few pages and since this is many many pages and wasnt stated in the beginning i am wondering what dose and dosing protocol did znak use?

Isma is offline Associate Member
    Nice thread. Following.

sublyminal is offline New Member
    Great thread! The proof is in the pudding.

Isma is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Startin View Post
    Hi Z,

I'm on my 3rd day of hgh (Saizen). I didn't get it from my doctor because, what do I tell him?
    I want a be the biggest guy in the world. Any problem doc?

znak is offline Senior Member
    I was using 2.0 ed and still continue to use to this day seven years later. I am a poster child for this product.
    Last edited by znak; 10-18-2011 at 01:28 PM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    znak...what are your long term results....I am very interested....

glover is offline Associate Member
    Znak,
    How is your skin now? Did it keep the youthfulness acquired from HGH?

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    bump

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by znak View Post
    Well Bros here is a long due update.

When I started this cycle four years ago, I knew almost nothing about HGH. In the last four years, I have had personal experience (which I have logged on threads on this site) and have done a lot of reading.

The million dollar question for almost everyone on this site is: how long will I keep my gains?

My life went through a lot of changes in the last four years and for an entire series of reasons, I am not able to work out as hard or as religiously as I did when I posted most of this thread.

The good news is that the dicipline and diet I put in place to make the gains I did, remain pretty much in place--- don't eat sugar, don't over eat, fruits, veggies, etc.

The better news is that the muscle fiber built using hgh remains. My base weight went from about 170 to 190 with safe and sane use of hgh.

Even when I was working out 5x a week with a gonzo partner, I was never a freak, but now instead of looking "thin" I look atheletic.

And if hgh ever become as available as it should be, I want to be the poster boy!
    I think I have had the same results as you too. I have gained 28lbs so far of gh and still going.
    I think if you get to 200lbs and hold that for a few months you will hold it after you come off, just keep your calories up for a while after coming off.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak;5***004
    I was using 2.0 ed and still continue to use to this day seven years later. I am a poster child for this product.
    I have never heard of HGH that doesn't have to be put in the fridge. Do you still use this kind?

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    This update is amazing, i will ask my medical doctor for 2 IU per day instead of 6IU my main goal is to repair ligament laxity, at 2IU i got better chance of getting a prec then at 6IU.

Dr Moose is offline New Member
    OP, have u noticed any changes in ur bone structure? (longer face, wider frame, thicker hands, etc)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Moose View Post
    OP, have u noticed any changes in ur bone structure? (longer face, wider frame, thicker hands, etc)

Really? Do you believe everything you read. Those even if true are the EXTREME cases and way over use/abuse.

Obviously I did not purchase it all ahead of time. I keep it all in the fridge even before I constitute it. But buy within the expiration periods,
    Last edited by znak; 04-15-2012 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Moose View Post
    No. I am using a very sane dosage and basically feel very good. I started this post 7 years ago. I am a lot older and have not had any side effects.

Glover- my skin has aged, but I am seven years older. I went to a college reunion last year and look a LOT younger than almost everyone, BUT I eat clean, work out and sleep right. I do however look younger than my younger brother, but he lives in a beach town. Put it this way, I feel look and feel great. Would I start HGH today knowing what I know now? Yes. For sure.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    I have never heard of HGH that doesn't have to be put in the fridge. Do you still use this kind?
    Somatropin don´t need refrigeration (prior to reconstitution)

Flier is offline Productive Member
    znak, great thread!!

A shame there are not 2 of you, one on HGH, one not, so we can truly see the effects
    I am currently on 3.3iu myself.

Everything we know, 2iu is not enough to cause an anabolic affect.
    Sounds like you live a very healthy lifestyle, and work out religiously. It probably makes for the majority of your muscle gain.
    You gained 20lbs, but you also did a AAS cycle (or more), so hard to say how the HGH has helped you gain lean mass.
    Also to keep in mind for other readers is that you were IGF-1 deficient, and may have experienced a more dramatic result than others will.
    Have you experienced any diabetic side effects at all? Have you tested your Glucose?

Hair. Do you have gray? How about your younger brother? (Result I heard from another HGH user)

znak,
    Thank you for keeping this thread going and being one of the true life guinea pigs showing long term results. I'm sure you have noticed over the years how many members just disappear after a year or two and those are considered long term members.

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    znak, great thread!!

A shame there are not 2 of you, one on HGH, one not, so we can truly see the effects
    I am currently on 3.3iu myself.

Everything we know, 2iu is not enough to cause an anabolic affect.
    Sounds like you live a very healthy lifestyle, and work out religiously. It probably makes for the majority of your muscle gain.
    You gained 20lbs, but you also did a AAS cycle (or more), so hard to say how the HGH has helped you gain lean mass.
    Also to keep in mind for other readers is that you were IGF-1 deficient, and may have experienced a more dramatic result than others will.
    Have you experienced any diabetic side effects at all? Have you tested your Glucose?

Hair. Do you have gray? How about your younger brother? (Result I heard from another HGH user)
    I do a full panel every quarter. My glucose can be high. I think it is mostly diet. My facial har is grey, my head hair is still blond.

If you don't work out and live a more or less clean life style you can jam anything you want in your ass or your gut and it won't do shit. There is not such thing as a magic potion.

HGH and sane AAS will give good solid results.

I will say it until the cows come home: if you gain a pound a month after peaking you are doing very well. It takes 3-9 months of intense work to peak.

I never jabber in the gym. I wear buds and pump the entire 45 minutes I am there.

Also, anyone that tells you that you can build doing 4 reps need to learn math. Work is weight x distance. Since distance is set by your body, the more weight you lift, the more work you do. 15 x 225 is a lot more than 3 x 305.

Muscle confusion is very important and negatives lead to the best growth if you have a partner. But people are looking for a quick fix, the answer is hard work. HGH and AAS are tools not magic,

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    znak,
    Thank you for keeping this thread going and being one of the true life guinea pigs showing long term results. I'm sure you have noticed over the years how many members just disappear after a year or two and those are considered long term members.
    Thank bro

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    wow definitely getting on this when i get older!

znak thanks for the great thread. what were your igf-1 level's before hgh and what were they while on? And what are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    znak thanks for the great thread. what were your igf-1 level's before hgh and what were they while on? And what are they now?
    When I started it was 72, last test was 493. Bear in mind I am in my mid-50ies.
    LeonPhelps likes this.

freshmaker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak

When I started it was 72, last test was 493. Bear in mind I am in my mid-50ies.
    That sounds like at least double the normal high end, possibly more, for your age. What level are and your dr. Shooting for?

I ask because I'm 47 and I'm naturally above the high end at 337 or something.

Knowing what you know, if you were me would you run a test cycle?

Great thread. Fantastic resource - thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by freshmaker View Post
    That sounds like at least double the normal high end, possibly more, for your age. What level are and your dr. Shooting for?

I ask because I'm 47 and I'm naturally above the high end at 337 or something.

Knowing what you know, if you were me would you run a test cycle?

Great thread. Fantastic resource - thank you!
    Yes, I run test as TRT. I have to admit that I do bump up periodically above the 200 I am given, but typically only to 400. I also add anavar about once or twice a year. I would do it more often, but cholesterol is an issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by znak

Yes, I run test as TRT. I have to admit that I do bump up periodically above the 200 I am given, but typically only to 400. I also add anavar about once or twice a year. I would do it more often, but cholesterol is an issue for me.
    Ok, 200 a week?

Also, if you were me, would you try hgh given my levels - above norm for my age, but below a younger male. Doc has given me clearance to run a 6 month 2iu cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by freshmaker View Post
    Ok, 200 a week?

Also, if you were me, would you try hgh given my levels - above norm for my age, but below a younger male. Doc has given me clearance to run a 6 month 2iu cycle.
    You don't need HGH If you are at 337. I am at 350 and 30 yo. People like the OP who are at 72 will notice the most benefit. You might benefit more from Test than HGH depending on your test level's.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim

You don't need HGH If you are at 337. I am at 350 and 30 yo. People like the OP who are at 72 will notice the most benefit. You might benefit more from Test than HGH depending on your test level's.
    I am on trt with 150mg test cup now. Having so much fun with it, looking to see what else to do.

What were your baseline test number's? IMO if you are low and go back to normal range you will feel better. But if your normal IGF-1 level's are already high then taking HGH might not be a huge leap for you. It could be an expensive one though. Shortest cycles are usually 6 month's.

We are hijacking this thread - but free test was 3.7 pg/ml ref range of 6.8 - 21.5 and serum test was 214 ng/dl ref range 348-1197

Sorry about the hijack!

Malarone is offline New Member
    Great thread!

I just started my first run of Hyge at 4iu's a day 6 days on 1 day off for one month and then switching to Serostim after for an additional 9 months while adding in Anavar starting month 2 of Sterostim.

I love that you kept track of all your progress, goals and accolades. I just started keeping quite notes on my own progress and was pretty estatic to read all that you had to say over a course of - 7 years?!?

I'm 35 (Next week) and am looking to put on 15lbs within 10 months while balancing my diet with my lifting and cardio routines. Truly, all of your information proved invaluable.

Thanks for taking the time to contribute such a wealth of data.

Update... Now over 60

Turned 60. Still on at 2iu 5 on, 2 off. Here is what I look like now. A little smaller. Hard to keep mass as you get older.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	now.jpg 
Views:	10236 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	128659

Looking back if I could do it all over again and I was thirty, I would break down my health (trust me it is nice to get a reaction when I take my shirt off at my age ) it would be as follows:

70% Diet
    20% Work out
    5% AAS
    5% hgh

The most important exercise that you can do is the horizonal press away from the table. Beer will take away almost all of your results if you are over thirty. There are just too many freaking carbs.
    People read the crap in M&F and think they can do four sets of four and get growth. This is BULLSHIT. You need to do 6 sets of ten using compound movements (at least) to get growth. As you get older, deads become a risk and then finally so do squats. I still do both, but with only 225. I really miss racking 405 after a set of ten squats, but hey I am still lifting.

When you have peaked, add a sane cycle of AAS. Plenty of good cycles on this board. 400 test and 200 deca is what I would go with. The results will be insane and you will keep lifting for a long time. It will add mass, but you need to work to keep it. PCT is critical.

HGH was heaven sent for me. My skin looks great at my age even tho I used to be a sun worshiper. It adds hardness and keeps the muscle put on by AAS easier.

But in short, I would contribute most of my results to discipline with my diet and hard work. Yeah, I "cheated" and added both AAS and HGH, but if I were thirty I would start AAS when I was thirty one and was already eating iron and pooping plates.

I think it is only a matter of time before hgh becomes legal. Like anything, it is safe if used sanely.

Almost everyone here really just wants to look and feel better. A healthy life style will do that. The toys we use are to give us a bump or simply to level out what mother nature has taken away.

Work hard and be safe.

solidss is offline Junior Member
    Couldn't agree more znak. I'm 33 and already 3 days on HGH. Hoping to get that "well-being" feeling soon...

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solidss View Post
    Couldn't agree more znak. I'm 33 and already 3 days on HGH. Hoping to get that "well-being" feeling soon...
    thats one of the first/earliest indications of g.h . id get a good feeling about 1 week in

RealQuick is offline New Member
    this thread is unbelievable!!!

Znak I just wanna say goodluck in whatever you do u such a good person

wish u all the best in life

Well, it is hard to believe that I have been doing this for ten years. I think that we can safely say that HGH is not fatal in sane doses if used for a decade. I hope you will all be doing this too when you are 60. I really don't look or feel that old.

Now if I can do a push up while I am doing this... I can hold it for a full minute, but the second I bend my elbow, all hell breaks loose.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Handstand on the beach.jpg 
Views:	732 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	155578
    Last edited by znak; 02-25-2015 at 07:31 AM.

Congrats and I hope so too but I'm not back to that point yet, to many years of beating my body up. lol

I would love to get back on the HGH train but due to all the fake out there I'm not touching it unless I can get another RX for it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information