Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: CJC-1295/GHRP-6 doses/duration?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

CJC-1295/GHRP-6 doses/duration?

Who has run this combination, how much did you use and for how long.

I'm going to be purchasing some and would like some personal experiences.

My goal is LBM gain primarily.

cjc-1295 w/o DAC 100mcg/ED
    GHRP 100mcg 100mcg 3x day

Is what I have figured and for around 30-45days? Perhaps longer.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    I just started this, but I know Imola has been running this for years.
    Philbar513 likes this.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First, if you get CJC-1295 make sure it is CJC-1295 without DAC, as you stated. CJC-1295 w/o DAC is also known as Mod GRF (1-29)

You always stack the GHRP with the Mod GRF. This way, you get more than twice the benefit of taking just the GHRP.

Saturation dose is 1 mcg / kg of body weight. For many, this is 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. So if you take 200 mcg of each, you won't double the benefit but you will experience a more benefit. So start out with 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. After you see how that goes, you can work up to 250 mcg of each at each dose if you desire. Taking 100 mcg of each is roughly the equivilent of taking 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH.

When taking peptides, avoid food for 2-3 hours before dosing. Avoid carbs/fats for 30 minutes after dosing.

Best times to dose is as follows for LBM:
    1. Pre-bed. This is when the body does it's most healing and most muscle repair/growth.
    2. Post resistance training workout. This makes the GH available right after a workout, for maximum muscle growth benefit.
    3. If you are going to dose 3 times a day, then upon awaking and wait 30 mins to eat. If you do a fasted AM workout, dose before the workout. This will help you to metabolize fat and burn that during the fasted workout.

Keep in mind peptides will not give you the same result as dosing 10 IUs of synthetic GH in one shot. But they can easily be dosed 3-4 times a day for good, frequent pulses of GH. The pulse is actually preferred in many ways.

Look for the same symptoms as taking synthetic GH: carpel tunnel, hand numbness, etc. You will know the peptides are doing their job.

If you are taking melatonin in preperationfor a show or anything, you want to wait 30 minutes after taking the GHRP/Mod GRF before doing melatonin. Melatonin blunts the GH release. After 30 minutes, the pulse is over so you can then dose melatonin.
    vomariv, Doom44, applips and 1 others like this.

Your post needs to be stuck, its perfect!

I should have added, that at the higher doses, above the 100 mcg saturdation dose level, many people dose a ratio of 1:2 of Mod GRF to GHRP. So that would mean 100 mcg of Mod GRF and 200 mcg of GHRP-6 if you decide to go above the saturation dose.

When reconstituting peptides, we want to use a ratio of BW to peptide of 1:2. So we would add 2.5 ml of BW to a 5 mg vial of GHRP. The reason behind this is because studies have shown that peptides are more stable in solution at higher concentrations. So we want to avoid diluting them more than needed.

Injecting peptides 3 times a day can consume a lot of pins. There are a couple approaches people use to keep the pin count down.

Some people draw enough doses for the entire day of the GHRP into a a single pin, and enough doses for the entire day of the Mod GRF into a single pin. Then the use the same pins throughout the day, injecting a single dose of liquid each time. This practice obviously requires great care in maintaining a sterile needle. You would need to swab the needle before and after each dose. I am not a fan of this method, but I present it here because I know that quite a few people do this.

The other approach is to mix the Mod GRF and GHRP into the same pin when dosing. If you do this, draw the Mod GRF into the pin first. Mod GRF is a little less stable than GHRP so by drawing the Mod GRF first you ensure you don't contaminate the vial with any GHRP. Next draw the GHRP into the same pin, being careful not to push any of the Mod GRF into the GHRP vial.

Finally, the other approach is to just buy lots of pins and accept the fact that you are going to be a pin cushion.

We can inject subq or IM. I like subq but I sometimes get itchy lumps that develop 24 hours later. I never have this issue with IM.
    Elcsum likes this.

Great posts, thanks for all the info!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good information. My lot has been sitting in the fridge for a couple of weeks waiting for a good time to start.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    First, if you get CJC-1295 make sure it is CJC-1295 without DAC, as you stated. CJC-1295 w/o DAC is also known as Mod GRF (1-29)

You always stack the GHRP with the Mod GRF. This way, you get more than twice the benefit of taking just the GHRP.

Saturation dose is 1 mcg / kg of body weight. For many, this is 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. So if you take 200 mcg of each, you won't double the benefit but you will experience a more benefit. So start out with 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. After you see how that goes, you can work up to 250 mcg of each at each dose if you desire. Taking 100 mcg of each is roughly the equivilent of taking 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH.

Is this 100mcg per day, or in one single shot?

So 100mcg = 2-3ius GH, or 100mcg 3x day = 2-3ius GH.

When taking peptides, avoid food for 2-3 hours before dosing. Avoid carbs/fats for 30 minutes after dosing.

Best times to dose is as follows for LBM:
    1. Pre-bed. This is when the body does it's most healing and most muscle repair/growth.
    2. Post resistance training workout. This makes the GH available right after a workout, for maximum muscle growth benefit.
    3. If you are going to dose 3 times a day, then upon awaking and wait 30 mins to eat. If you do a fasted AM workout, dose before the workout. This will help you to metabolize fat and burn that during the fasted workout.

Keep in mind peptides will not give you the same result as dosing 10 IUs of synthetic GH in one shot. But they can easily be dosed 3-4 times a day for good, frequent pulses of GH. The pulse is actually preferred in many ways.

Look for the same symptoms as taking synthetic GH: carpel tunnel, hand numbness, etc. You will know the peptides are doing their job.

If you are taking melatonin in preperationfor a show or anything, you want to wait 30 minutes after taking the GHRP/Mod GRF before doing melatonin. Melatonin blunts the GH release. After 30 minutes, the pulse is over so you can then dose melatonin.
    Bold.

Wow. Excellent.

Thank-you.

I have been reading datBtrue's posts and articles and he states he went as high as 2.1mg/wk (300mcg/ED or 100mcg 3x per day). Is this something that needs to be built up over time, rather than jumping straight in at that dose?

He also states he was at 2.1mg/wk GHRP-6 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DatBtrue View Post
    On my anabolic cycle I was at 2.1mgs of CJC-1295 + 2.1mgs of GHRP-6 per week for 6 weeks and grew well.

Then I reduced it down to 700mcgs - 1mg per week of CJC-1295 for 4 weeks and growth slowed and the insulin added some fat to my frame.

Moved it back to 2.1mgs of CJC-1295 and for the last week an a half and I am noticing a difference. Primarily the slin no longer adds fat to my frame and I believe the growth rate will resume.

Anyway...just my 2 cents. But from my own subjective use 700mcgs is too low to add a lot to a cycle while 2.1mgs is a bodybuilding dose.

Hey misterbigg bro you are gonna take this the wrong way I know, really I'm just playing, but maybe you should add some caffeine to the injection and that way you can say "WoW!".

Seriously though what are you doing? Are you running testosterone and insulin with the CJC/GHRP-6? How about a low dose of T3? Are you attempting to put on mass?

Did you prime your system by using CJC/GHRP-6 before your anabolic cycle?

Are you attempting to lose weight? Are you using CJC-1295/GHRP-6 by themselves?

Do you expect synthetic growth hormone to make changes in your physique by itself? If not why would you expect CJC-1295/GHRP-6 to do be able to do that?

Again I'm not being flippant at all and please don't take it the wrong way I'm just trying to see how you are using it and what you expect.

When you say "you ain't seen jack" does that mean these peptides have had no effect on your sleep or hunger?

Fill us in bro.
    Do you also agree 6 weeks is sufficient time for a lean bulk?
    Last edited by Swifto; 11-01-2011 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Bold.
    I have been reading datBtrue's posts and articles and he states he went as high as 2.1mg/wk (300mcg/ED or 100mcg 3x per day). Is this something that needs to be built up over time, rather than jumping straight in at that dose?

He also states he was at 2.1mg/wk GHRP-6 as well.

Do you also agree 6 weeks is sufficient time for a lean bulk?
    It is 100mcg of each peptide per shot. So for basic saturation doses, that would be 200 mcg (100 mcg Mod GRF and 100 mcg GHRP) per shot. If you work up to 250 mcg of each peptide per shot, and doing 3 shots a day, you are at 750 mcg a day of each peptide. In a week, that would be over 5.25 mg / week. So you can see Dat wasn't doing nearly as much as that. Again, the 250 mcg dose it a big dose. In reality, you are only getting about 40% more benefit from a 250 mcg dose than a 100 mcg dose. Frequency is key here. Doing multiple doses a day is better than one big one when it comes to peptides.

Dat was doing 3 doses a day and 7 days a week (this is standard for peptides we don't need to take a day off), then he was doing the standard saturation dose of 100mcg of each peptide. So yes, we was doing 2.1 mg of GHRP and 2.1 mg of Mod GRF in a week.

You definately want to work up to this. I personally started with 50 mcg of Mod GRF mixed with 50 mcg of GHRP-2 (I didn't want the hunger and any extra eating that can come with GHRP-6). I did that for a few days then went to 100 mcg of each peptide once a day. I started getting the typical carpel tunnel from this dose. I stopped for a few days while that cleared up and started again. Stops and starts seem to be the best approach for building up tolerance and being able to increase dosage.

Take a few weeks to build up to 3/day dosing. It may take longer for some, less time for others. Those who have done GH know about the carpel tunnel. It's annoying!

With regard to the duration and expectations, keep in mind that the same rules apply as a GH cycle. Dosing 3 times a day will produce results in 6 weeks; however, GH is not like AAS and you won't see the bulking up like you do from AAS in as short of periods. You will see results. I saw good results in 6 weeks but I'm not in the pro ranks by any means.

One other word of caution. The peptides produce GH response, which also increases IGF. This can cause a rise in progesterone in many. I am gyno prone and I had to increase my AI dosage when I added in the peptides. I had to increase it quite a bit! I also observed that my free testosterone jumped really high. This caused increase in T to E2 conversion.

Now my total testosterone levels did not change, but my free testosterone when way up. This is a good thing for building mass, obviously. I think the increase in free testosterone was because the peptides also lowered my SHBG. But I can't really claim this to be the reason for the free testosterone increase. I'm going strickly off logic and not on evidence on this last point.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    I just started this, but I know Imola has been running this for years.
    Thanks Honda but to set the record clear I have been running GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, and CJC-1295 no DAC for about 6 months to date now.

GotNoBlueMilk has done a GREAT job in laying out all the guidlines for GHRP/GHRH usage. I will add another approach of toggling your GHRP/GHRH that I learned from Datbtrue. Essentially you pin 100mcg GHRP/GHRH 5 times per day (spaced at least 3 hrs apart) for two weeks, then 100mcg GHRP/GHRH 4 times per day (at least 3 hrs. apart) for two weeks, and then 100mcg GHRP/GHRH 3 times per day (at least 3 hrs. apart) for one week and then start over. This is more of an advanced approach in peptides use but does a great job in building lean muscle during your heavy periods (pinning 4/5 times per day) and then maintaing and losing fat during the week of 3 pins/day. This toggle approach does a great job at tricking the body and also doesn't let the body build up resistance/tolerance for the GHRP/GHRH's. Pros: lean muscle mass, Cons: time consuming, expensive, more prone to side effects at 5 pins per day.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Thanks Honda but to set the record clear I have been running GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, and CJC-1295 no DAC for about 6 months to date now.

GotNoBlueMilk has done a GREAT job in laying out all the guidlines for GHRP/GHRH usage. I will add another approach of toggling your GHRP/GHRH that I learned from Datbtrue. Essentially you pin 100mcg GHRP/GHRH 5 times per day (spaced at least 3 hrs apart) for two weeks, then 100mcg GHRP/GHRH 4 times per day (at least 3 hrs. apart) for two weeks, and then 100mcg GHRP/GHRH 3 times per day (at least 3 hrs. apart) for one week and then start over. This is more of an advanced approach in peptides use but does a great job in building lean muscle during your heavy periods (pinning 4/5 times per day) and then maintaing and losing fat during the week of 3 pins/day. This toggle approach does a great job at tricking the body and also doesn't let the body build up resistance/tolerance for the GHRP/GHRH's. Pros: lean muscle mass, Cons: time consuming, expensive, more prone to side effects at 5 pins per day.
    How do you pin that much during the day with fasting after injection.. What is the before and after window, alsp I usually eat eggs or strait protein after I pin, can I still do that?
    If you are pinning 5 times a day at that lvl and each time is=2, 3iu's of gh, are you at 15iu's daily?
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 11-01-2011 at 08:33 AM.

It is 100mcg of each peptide per shot. So for basic saturation doses, that would be 200 mcg (100 mcg Mod GRF and 100 mcg GHRP) per shot. If you work up to 250 mcg of each peptide per shot, and doing 3 shots a day, you are at 750 mcg a day of each peptide. In a week, that would be over 5.25 mg / week. So you can see Dat wasn't doing nearly as much as that. Again, the 250 mcg dose it a big dose. In reality, you are only getting about 40% more benefit from a 250 mcg dose than a 100 mcg dose. Frequency is key here. Doing multiple doses a day is better than one big one when it comes to peptides.

Dat was doing 3 doses a day and 7 days a week (this is standard for peptides we don't need to take a day off), then he was doing the standard saturation dose of 100mcg of each peptide. So yes, we was doing 2.1 mg of GHRP and 2.1 mg of Mod GRF in a week.

You definately want to work up to this. I personally started with 50 mcg of Mod GRF mixed with 50 mcg of GHRP-2 (I didn't want the hunger and any extra eating that can come with GHRP-6). I did that for a few days then went to 100 mcg of each peptide once a day. I started getting the typical carpel tunnel from this dose. I stopped for a few days while that cleared up and started again. Stops and starts seem to be the best approach for building up tolerance and being able to increase dosage.

Take a few weeks to build up to 3/day dosing. It may take longer for some, less time for others. Those who have done GH know about the carpel tunnel. It's annoying!

With regard to the duration and expectations, keep in mind that the same rules apply as a GH cycle. Dosing 3 times a day will produce results in 6 weeks; however, GH is not like AAS and you won't see the bulking up like you do from AAS in as short of periods. You will see results. I saw good results in 6 weeks but I'm not in the pro ranks by any means.
    Ok, I'll start at 100mcg of each once per day and adjust from there.

I'm assuming this shot (combination of both) needs to be done pre-bed for optimal effects?

And then switch to AM, PWO and pre-bed once I have introduced more shots per day.

I'm not going to assume I'm suddenly going to put a shit load of LBM on, but I am after results per se.

I'm assuming this shot (combination of both) needs to be done pre-bed for optimal effects?
    Yes, if doing just one dose a day, always choose pre-bed for that single shot. With peptides it's not like doing synthetic GH. When injecting synthetic GH pre-bed, you have to inject enough to match what your body would produce plus extra GH to increase base levels. For this reason many GH users inject AM if they are only injecting once a day because it is less expensive. With peptides, we do not diminish the GH release by our pitutitary, we stimulate it to release more. So pre-bed is the best benefit and best time for a single dose.

Yes, if doing just one dose a day, always choose pre-bed for that single shot. With peptides it's not like doing synthetic GH. When injecting synthetic GH pre-bed, you have to inject enough to match what your body would produce plus extra GH to increase base levels. For this reason many GH users inject AM if they are only injecting once a day because it is less expensive. With peptides, we do not diminish the GH release by our pitutitary, we stimulate it to release more. So pre-bed is the best benefit and best time for a single dose.
    What dose of synthetic GH dose something like 100mcg 3x day of each yield?

What about 250mcg of each multiple times per day?

(seeing as this is a sticky, I'm going to ask you some questions I already have a pretty good idea on anyway, if you dont mind?).

What dose of synthetic GH dose something like 100mcg 3x day of each yield?

What about 250mcg of each multiple times per day?

(seeing as this is a sticky, I'm going to ask you some questions I already have a pretty good idea on anyway, if you dont mind?).
    100 mcg produces the equivalent response of 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH. So this would be the same as doing 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH 3 times a day. The actual number depends on your age, health, pitutitary response, etc.
    250 mcg produces the equivalent response of about 3-4 IU's of synthetic GH. So you spend 250% get 140% response. This is why many don't go about the 100 mcg saturation dose.

100 mcg produces the equivalent response of 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH. So this would be the same as doing 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH 3 times a day. The actual number depends on your age, health, pitutitary response, etc.
    250 mcg produces the equivalent response of about 3-4 IU's of synthetic GH. So you spend 250% get 140% response. This is why many don't go about the 100 mcg saturation dose.
    Which is a fair dose.

100mcg 3x day at best 9ius/ED, worst 6ius/ED.

How soon does IGF climb?

How soon does IGF climb?
    I don't know the answer to that question.

I don't know the answer to that question.
    Ah ok. I got you.

Whats the point in using synthetic GH (unles we're using masive doses), when we can use peptides like this?

Is there any benifit to having a large endogenous increase, as opposed to an exogenous increase?

I'm thinking insulin sensitivity in exogenous GH users over time can become problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    How do you pin that much during the day with fasting after injection.. What is the before and after window, alsp I usually eat eggs or strait protein after I pin, can I still do that?
    If you are pinning 5 times a day at that lvl and each time is=2, 3iu's of gh, are you at 15iu's daily?
    Yeah finding the time can be tricky. I wake up at 5:30am and go to bed at 11:00pm so I have a large window of opportunity to get in 5 shots (w/ 3hr. spacing between shots). I also don't eat until 25-30 mins after pinning peptides and still get in 7 meals/day. You just really have to schedule out your time wisely. Like I stated this is an advanced approach and not for the beginner as sides might be to much. Also, note that I suspect the peptides I have been using are underdosed (I will be switching suppliers) so I'm prob not getting close to 15IU's synethetic GH.

Ah ok. I got you.

Whats the point in using synthetic GH (unles we're using masive doses), when we can use peptides like this? None, unless as you pointed out you do want a massive dose.

Is there any benifit to having a large endogenous increase, as opposed to an exogenous increase? The problem with the exogenous increase is it stops the body's own production of GH, plus the GH blood levels follow a bell curve instead of a pulse. The body naturally produces pulses, not sustained levels of GH over many hours. So the peptide approach better mimics the body's natural method.

I'm thinking insulin sensitivity in exogenous GH users over time can become problematic. In theory, it could become a problem with peptide use too; however it is less likely because of the GH pulse from petide use versus the sustained level for many hours with synthetic GH use.
    My responses in bold, above.

The GH blood level curve of peptide enduced GH versus synthetic GH injections is one of a short pulse (2-3 hours) with a much higher peak versus a flatter curve that stretches out over more hours (12 hours). The body's natural GH production follows the pulse method. With peptides, we duplicate that GH response with much higher pulse levels and more frequent large pulses, assuming we dose 3 times a day.
    Last edited by GotNoBlueMilk; 11-02-2011 at 08:31 AM.

Im doing the ghrp2 and ghrh right after the workout and a 70gm protein shake. 10 min later hitting 2iu's of GH, how soon can I eat a full meal?

flair is offline New Member
    Hi there just came across this , have been researching bout using peptides, Do you have to pin ghrp 3 times a day? can you get away with pwo and before bed? and also can the ghrp and cjc-1295 be shot in the same pin?? just 100mcgs of each?

Quote Originally Posted by flair View Post
    Hi there just came across this , have been researching bout using peptides, Do you have to pin ghrp 3 times a day? can you get away with pwo and before bed? and also can the ghrp and cjc-1295 be shot in the same pin?? just 100mcgs of each?
    Every question/answer you have just asked is in this thread. Bar, the question on pinning it in the same pin. Answer: Yes.

Try reading it before posting in it.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Great thread, great job Gotnobluemilk... Love it
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

DanB is offline Banned
    swifto do you plan on keeping a log? there is very little out there bar logs from people trying to push sponsers of certain sites etc

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    swifto do you plan on keeping a log? there is very little out there bar logs from people trying to push sponsers of certain sites etc
    Yes, I'm keeping a log.

I'm not running it alone though, I'm using it with other steroids for an 8 week blast.

Yes, I'm keeping a log.

I'm not running it alone though, I'm using it with other steroids for an 8 week blast.
    Try staying on the peptides, even if it's only one dose a day, through your PCT.

If you are doing bloodwork while on cycle, let me know if your free testosterone levels are higher than what you would expect.
    Last edited by GotNoBlueMilk; 11-07-2011 at 06:58 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Yes, I'm keeping a log.

should be very interesting, I look forward to this

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Swifto
    I've beeen running the same stack. 6 weeks is not enough time imho. I'm 4 months in and starting to see a result. I would suggest yu run it as long as you would run GH. 6 monhts minimum.
    ---Roman
    greenforest56 likes this.

Try staying on the peptides, even if it's only one dose a day, through your PCT.

If you are doing bloodwork while on cycle, let me know if your free testosterone levels are higher than what you would expect.
    I'm not certain I will get BW, but I will update you if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Swifto
    I've beeen running the same stack. 6 weeks is not enough time imho. I'm 4 months in and starting to see a result. I would suggest yu run it as long as you would run GH. 6 monhts minimum.
    ---Roman
    I'm going 8 weeks and may go longer if I see results.

What doses are you running of each TR?

I'm not certain I will get BW, but I will update you if I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Swifto
    ---Roman
    I'm going 8 weeks and may go longer if I see results.

What doses are you running of each TR?

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Peptides are a better alternative to synthetic GH in my opinion. I have a log on here from a log time ago, I'll see if I can find it. I have been using them on and off for several years now.

One thing that I think separates peptides from synthetic GH is that your endo GH consists of two different isomers of GH. Your pituitary release 22kDa GH which is identical to synthetic GH, but it also releases 20kDa GH which is equally potent as 22kDa but binds to the GH receptor differently. With peptides you're getting a release of both isomers.

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Peptides are a better alternative to synthetic GH in my opinion. I have a log on here from a log time ago, I'll see if I can find it. I have been using them on and off for several years now.

One thing that I think separates peptides from synthetic GH is that your endo GH consists of two different isomers of GH. Your pituitary release 22kDa GH which is identical to synthetic GH, but it also releases 20kDa GH which is equally potent as 22kDa but binds to the GH receptor differently. With peptides you're getting a release of both isomers.
    Thats why I do both

SUPERMAN5039 is offline Junior Member
    So how much pharm grade synthetic GH would I run if I'm running 100 mcgs of 1295 and GHRH-2 daily? I just got some synthetic gh and was planning on starting out at 2 iu daily bumping it up 1 iu weekly/monthly until i reached 5 iu daily for 20weeks. I'm also going to add in some T-4. Should I start out with the peptides first then add in the synthetic?
    Last edited by SUPERMAN5039; 11-10-2011 at 12:24 AM.

bump I found the answer.
    Last edited by SUPERMAN5039; 11-10-2011 at 01:30 PM.

Rx7joker is offline New Member
    Just got my stuff....I have 5 mg of ghrp6, added 2.5 cc of bac water....my question is, I have u100 slins, now when you say 2-3 iu's is 100 mcg, where is that on my pins ? Pins go up by 10. 2 iu's would be the first 2 lines on the pin?

When reconstituting peptides, we want to use a ratio of BW to peptide of 1:2. So we would add 2.5 ml of BW to a 5 mg vial of GHRP. The reason behind this is because studies have shown that peptides are more stable in solution at higher concentrations. So we want to avoid diluting them more than needed.

Injecting peptides 3 times a day can consume a lot of pins. There are a couple approaches people use to keep the pin count down.

Some people draw enough doses for the entire day of the GHRP into a a single pin, and enough doses for the entire day of the Mod GRF into a single pin. Then the use the same pins throughout the day, injecting a single dose of liquid each time. This practice obviously requires great care in maintaining a sterile needle. You would need to swab the needle before and after each dose. I am not a fan of this method, but I present it here because I know that quite a few people do this.

The other approach is to mix the Mod GRF and GHRP into the same pin when dosing. If you do this, draw the Mod GRF into the pin first. Mod GRF is a little less stable than GHRP so by drawing the Mod GRF first you ensure you don't contaminate the vial with any GHRP. Next draw the GHRP into the same pin, being careful not to push any of the Mod GRF into the GHRP vial.

Finally, the other approach is to just buy lots of pins and accept the fact that you are going to be a pin cushion.

We can inject subq or IM. I like subq but I sometimes get itchy lumps that develop 24 hours later. I never have this issue with IM.
    The same applies to a 2 mg vial? Just add 1 ml of BW? So how many mcgs would this be per 2 mg with 1 ml of bw? How many mcgs per 5 mg with 2.5 ml of bw? How many marks each on a slin pin?

Quote Originally Posted by Rx7joker View Post
    Just got my stuff....I have 5 mg of ghrp6, added 2.5 cc of bac water....my question is, I have u100 slins, now when you say 2-3 iu's is 100 mcg, where is that on my pins ? Pins go up by 10. 2 iu's would be the first 2 lines on the pin?
    With you adding 2.5 ml of bac water to the 5mg GHRP-6 if you draw up to the 5 mark on your slin pin that will equal 100mcg's.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information