wolfman3 is offline New Member

Question Jintropin with RED flip-tops?

Just curious if anyone has seen Jin w/ red flip tops. I Know of an international guy who sells the stuff and ships in unlabeled vials w/ red tops. Upon deeper investigation into his company I found that they also sell two other types of HGH one of them being generic. Want to make sure this guy isn't pushing generic as Jin for a low price. If so then we need to spread the word about this guy, I know of several people considering an order from him.
    Also DEVLDOG if you read this can you check your PM's have a quick question, Thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Never heard of jino with red flip tops, I heard of yellow and green. If you want to send my the guys addy I can check it out for and see if any other mods know the guy and if he's on the up

JohnnyB

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    Nope never seen any of those. I just got 200iu of Jino in with yellow top, in packaging, with seal outside.. the newer kits have a custom label that can be verified as non-conterfeit via www.315nets.com. Asked a couple of friends on the West coast that got some recently and all of theirs was the same as mine.

The only downside is that I'm paying $4.5 an IU domestically. I don't know many BRO's so I have been able to get a better price.. but will probably order next batch from China to save some..

kyouenu is offline New Member
    Did you check my PM?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDad22
    Nope never seen any of those. I just got 200iu of Jino in with yellow top, in packaging, with seal outside.. the newer kits have a custom label that can be verified as non-conterfeit via www.315nets.com. Asked a couple of friends on the West coast that got some recently and all of theirs was the same as mine.

The only downside is that I'm paying $4.5 an IU domestically. I don't know many BRO's so I have been able to get a better price.. but will probably order next batch from China to save some..
    Yup, the kits are sealed with labels that have fibers impregnated. You can actually pull the fiber from the label. EXTREMELY difficult to counterfiet that.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Wolfman YGPM.

ill

Geez, those are gym prices......I'm paying $2.60 an IU domestically

That site doesn't work

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    That site doesn't work

JohnnyB
    sorry.. the website is www.315net.com/English/Index.htm

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    hahaha...I thought they were giving away red flip flops with your purchase of Jino kits...something to wear on the beach with your new six pack.... hahhahahahhaha

sorry.. the website is www.315net.com/English/Index.htm
    Thanks I'll check it out

JohnnyB

What am I missing, I don't see how this site helps whith this thread

JohnnyB

Johnny-

That web site is for a company that creates labels that are imbedded with microfibers on certain products used by various Chinese manufacturers. GeneSciences JINTROPIN is one of those products. When you recieve a kit you can go that website and pun in the numerical serial number on your kit. THen a picture of your label will pop up with the microfibers on it. If the picture matches your kit then you know your JINTROPIN is not fake.

MacDad22

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

Johnny-

That web site is for a company that creates labels that are imbedded with microfibers on certain products used by various Chinese manufacturers. GeneSciences JINTROPIN is one of those products. When you recieve a kit you can go that website and pun in the numerical serial number on your kit. THen a picture of your label will pop up with the microfibers on it. If the picture matches your kit then you know your JINTROPIN is not fake.

MacDad22
    Okay Bro Thanks

Wolfman3 you need to do this to see if your is legit

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    Thanks for the help Bro

JohnnyB

toolman is offline Banned
    Has anyone gotten this site to actually work? When I checkmy numbers, I always get some wierd message. When I called Gensci, they confirmed my lot number, and the labels. I haven't found anyone that was able to pull the photos up on the site. Id like to hear if any of you have.

I have.. also I got a couple of kits that just came in but they are at my east coast home.. I will check next week as soon as I get back there, check em, and post an update.

MacDad

Thread Information