statuZ is offline Banned

injecting sub-q?

hey when you inject sub-q, isnst hte rule of thumb 2 inches away in every direction from your belly button? And say im injecting Gh, will i show any indents after my 6month cycle is complete? like will there be indents (unsmooth and **** like that) you know what im saying. thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just grab a bit of fat below your belly button and inject there. A few inches below your belly button sounds good to me. I have done a fair few Sub-Q shots with Insulin and never had any indents or "unsmoothness".

-Gear

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    hey when you inject sub-q, isnst hte rule of thumb 2 inches away in every direction from your belly button? And say im injecting Gh, will i show any indents after my 6month cycle is complete? like will there be indents (unsmooth and **** like that) you know what im saying. thanks
    HGH is good as spot reduction. It does not leave dips or spot that are unsmooth at all.

I inject all the way around my waistline. Whereever I can pinch fat I inject there. It does not have to be two inches away from your belly button at all. I inject what is left of my "love handles" which took a little practice to get so that I can inject left handed, but I think you get the drift.

If you can pinch fat in the spot, inject away... gut, legs anywhere,

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've actually heard that injecting gH around the belly area is more effective than injecting anywhere else. It has something to do with some sort of internal organ around the belly area which is why injecting around the belly is more effctive. Unsure if this is BS or not.

-Gear

Thread Information