Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideSteve
    Non Insulin Dependant Diabetes Mellitus or Type-2
    Do you honestly feel its a concernd when running humalog just pwo and only 4 weeks at a time? From what I understand, its nothing to worry about when used like that...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Non Insulin Dependant Diabetes Mellitus or Type-2
    And do you know what chances he has of developing NIDDM? VERY low chances especially @ his dosage.I have yet to hear of a BB'er that developed this due to exogenous insulin use, even at the freaky doses some pros use. You should read more before making bold claims like this.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    So there is no Growth benifits of taking slin before your workout at all?? People do that for a pump only??
    The pump that people get from Insulin by taking a certain dose pre workout is defenitely not the main reason why BBs use Insulin. Insulin's main purpose is to allow your body to be able to absorb more nutrients than usual, and a lot faster. Insulin is just what I like to call a "nutrient pusher". However, on the other side of things, if you get a pump during a workout which makes you able to push more weight for example, this could also be beneficial as more weight you push by doing the exercise properly, the better of a workout you get. And the better of a workout you get, the more of a chance you have of succeeding of whatever you are trying to achive wether its putting weight on, or cutting up.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 12-29-2004 at 12:02 AM.

crane is offline Associate Member
    it sounds more beneifical pre IM.
    since it peaks in 2hrs.
    1hour workout
    2nd hour it peaks.
    anything later i would imagine the blood doesn't flow to the area as much.
    wow now i am getting confused
    p.s. i always drink orange juice with sh*t load dextrose during my workouts
    i am taking humalin-R which realy doesn't matter

SouthSideSteve is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    And do you know what chances he has of developing NIDDM? VERY low chances especially @ his dosage.I have yet to hear of a BB'er that developed this due to exogenous insulin use, even at the freaky doses some pros use. You should read more before making bold claims like this.

It's very possible, but I never said it was common. I never said 'If you look at a vial of Humalog you'll get NIDDM." My only point was that he was afraid to continue use of test because its not 'mild', yet is ranting and raving about slin. Id consider slin a hell of a lot more wild than I would test.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    It's very possible, but I never said it was common. I never said 'If you look at a vial of Humalog you'll get NIDDM." My only point was that he was afraid to continue use of test because its not 'mild', yet is ranting and raving about slin. Id consider slin a hell of a lot more wild than I would test.
    Your right you never did say it was common. But you sure as hell made it out that way. Too bad axe caught you on it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You seriously need to change your avatar.

I'd do it before you have to be ASKED to do so. That is repulsive, and women in thongs are not allowed here (per the SYSTEM ADMIN) and what you have is just plain psycho sick.

Please remove it now.

~SC~

skribbble is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Do you honestly feel its a concernd when running humalog just pwo and only 4 weeks at a time? From what I understand, its nothing to worry about when used like that...
    Offtopic but i saw your avatar and was wondering if you're interested in cars?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You seriously need to change your avatar.

I'd do it before you have to be ASKED to do so. That is repulsive, and women in thongs are not allowed here (per the SYSTEM ADMIN) and what you have is just plain psycho sick.

Please remove it now.

~SC~
    I'll second that. Your avatar is digusting.

He was asked to remove it (by a mod) and he did. No biggie.

SouthSideSteve is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Your right you never did say it was common. But you sure as hell made it out that way. Too bad axe caught you on it.

If i never said it was common, then how you interpret what I say is up to you. If you make assumptions as to the connotation of text then thats your problem, not mine. Id love to knwo what I was caught on. Please correct me if I said ANYTHING that was incorrect. Ill simplify it for you:

Can slin cause NIDDM? Yes
    Can Test cause NIDDM? Not to my knowledge
    Which will **** up your body more if used incorrectly, test or slin? Answer is slin.
    Test also wont induce a coma.

My entire point was that he thought slin was better or safer (whichever) because it didnt alter 'horomone' levels. I just found that highly ironic and funny. I have a much healthier respect for slin/igf than I do for test. Alot of that has to do with the pathphysiology and endocrinolgy classes I've had.

Sorry you didnt like the avatar, never saw the PMs, but a mod handled it Im guessing. Didnt mean to offend your virgin eyes.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro what your missing is he doesnt feel "well" on test due to some other issues maybe.. Slin doesnt cause the issues that androgens cause him.. Like maybe depression rage etc.. Thats all he was refering to I believe... This is his thread stop the bs

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    if used correctly i dont see the harm. if there is harm, enlighten us.

Good grief!

Yo Steve Ill say again where did I say I was afraid of test? Am I scared of insulin ... no. But I respect the hell out of it. When did I say test was too mild? I said I was scared of clenbuterol . Holy crap read what I am typing! And for the record Steele is correct, I have MY reasons to why I went this route, again REREAD my posts!

The problems you are talking about is merely ignorance. Hence the coma comment You seem to get on everyones case... need to ease up. We are all here to learn and share knowledge. Otherwise, you wont last long, and or people wont give a crap about what you say.

Skribble.... Yes I am, I have an 11 sec 02 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by crane
    it sounds more beneifical pre IM.
    since it peaks in 2hrs.
    1hour workout
    2nd hour it peaks.
    anything later i would imagine the blood doesn't flow to the area as much.
    wow now i am getting confused
    p.s. i always drink orange juice with sh*t load dextrose during my workouts
    i am taking humalin-R which realy doesn't matter
    Remember that different types of insulins have an active windows.
    Humalog - IM - 2-3 hours
    Sub-q - 3-4 hours
    Humulin -R - IM - 3-4 hours
    Sub-q 4-5 hours

And to my knowledge, the Humalog IM peaks around 40min to 1 hour... So doing it preworkout isnt the best idea.
    From the way I see it, IF you wanted to shoot preworkout humulin R IM would be the better choice. But I am not totally sure, it would be a good debate. Because the whole idea of using the log is to have it peak fast and get out fast...

Remember dont overdo the carbs, as it will make you gian BF. I use 8g of carbs per IU. This is something you have to play with, too many carbs = fat. Too little carbs can obviously lead to hypo. I would make sure you know the exact amount you are getting to get you to your goals

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    the entire reason for using slin in the first place is to shuttle nutrients to replenish glycogen levels as quick as possable for pwo recovery..why would one want to use it before training,thats insane.i get lite headed enough just from training let alone fighting hypo and training. i have run slin pwo for 10 weeks at a time.blood work before and after..glucose levels were fine.your risk of becoming diabetic is slim to none if your not already predisposed to it.

just like anything else,use it for the reason it is intended for and nothing else..replacing glycogen is the reason i use it..goodluck

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Sorry you didnt like the avatar, never saw the PMs, but a mod handled it Im guessing. Didnt mean to offend your virgin eyes.
    , yeah, virgin eyes.

A dog *(ANIMAL) f*cking a woman (HUMAN BEING) is not something that I consider "normal" by any means. Not sure what you are into, but this ain't the place.

I am more than happy a mod handled it, and rightfully so!

~SC~

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    UM I glad I did not see that avatar, disgusting and would of said the same thing..sick very sick...

You blew the condition way out of proportion, like I stated. I would feel safer taking insulin (granted I had a good understanding of the post-slin nutrition like mr. sparkle does) than test because of side effects also, and I still don't buy into NIDDM being very probable.

Can slin cause NIDDM? Yes
    Can Test cause NIDDM? Not to my knowledge
    Which will **** up your body more if used incorrectly, test or slin? Answer is slin.
    Test also wont induce a coma.
    You are still completely missing the point. Mr. Sparkle has a good understanding of post insulin nutrition, so there is no problem there. You are assuming he doesn't. Let me word it like this: Insulin is dangerous if you don't have knowledge of what to take immediately following the shot (i.e. 7-10 grams of simple carbs per I.U.).

So assuming a persons diet is perfect for slin and Test...which will be harsher on the body? -my bet is going on Testosterone , which is his MAIN CONCERN for choosing the slin VS. test.

So assuming a persons diet is perfect for slin and Test...which will be harsher on the body? -my bet is going on Testosterone, which is his MAIN CONCERN for choosing the slin VS. test.
    That is exactly it! Thanks for the kind workds bro!
    Sure slin is dangerous with out carbs... so is test if ran huge amounts with no anti es or a PCT. Both of which are an ignorant ways to use the compounds...

That is exactly it! Thanks for the kind workds bro!
    Sure slin is dangerous with out carbs... so is test if ran huge amounts with no anti es or a PCT. Both of which are an ignorant ways to use the compounds...
    no prob man. How have the gains been so far? (update)
    Last edited by aXe; 12-29-2004 at 09:38 PM.

no prob man. How have the gains been so far? (update)
    I havent got on the scale, and I wont until I am done. I have started to eat cleaner though. One of my friends that doesnt know I am on slin right now, asked me if I got back on a cycle... He said my size gians where that apparent. I am getting really vascular, so I am getting a little leaner too. Viens are back in my shoulders and my quads. Both of which were not there at the start. My stretch marks went from pink to purple on my shoulders, and white to pink on my quads....This stuff rocks!

I havent got on the scale, and I wont until I am done. I have started to eat cleaner though. One of my friends that doesnt know I am on slin right now, asked me if I got back on a cycle... He said my size gians where that apparent. I am getting really vascular, so I am getting a little leaner too. Viens are back in my shoulders and my quads. Both of which were not there at the start. My stretch marks went from pink to purple on my shoulders, and white to pink on my quads....This stuff rocks!
    Sweet! You must be a good responder to slin. Some people don't like the results of slin alone (but maybe their diets werent in order). Well anyway, thanks for the update, and keep them coming.Peace

skribbble is offline Member

Skribble.... Yes I am, I have an 11 sec 02 Z28
    Nice nice i have a 240sx that went 11.2 and put down 437 to the wheels. Im sure you hate imports though because most muscle car owners tend to look down on me even though my car is completely stock from exterior despite the rims.

Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Nice nice i have a 240sx that went 11.2 and put down 437 to the wheels. Im sure you hate imports though because most muscle car owners tend to look down on me even though my car is completely stock from exterior despite the rims.
    I like all fast cars... Please tell me you have a SR20 in there? See I know my cars
    Back to INSULIN .... if its off topic PM me

Latimus is offline Banned
    slin is the ****! 8 pounds in a week is awesome bro...good work

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    hmm.... I always tell myself... I'll never use this ... or never use that... but the more I look... the more GH, IGF, Slin, and DNP look appealing.... If you use Slin and IGF how much more growth can you expect than just using one of them by itself?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    If you use Slin and IGF how much more growth can you expect than just using one of them by itself?
    Using Insulin and IGF together will defenitely get you more results than using Insulin alone. Using IGF without Insulin should still get you great gains, but obviously your chances of gaining would be a little higher if you were to use IGF/Insulin together than IGF alone.

-Gear

c5529 is offline Member
    Mr. Sparkle, great post. Kkeep us posted on your progress with Slin. I'm getting ready to start 10 IUs per day PWO (actually starting at 4 and working up to 10) and your experience is very helpful.

I am staying the same weight.... my arms are up .25 of an inch, and my quads are up .5.... remember I am not sure if I can atribute all of this to insulin , or the fact that I am gaining my weight back from my infection... But the infection has was a month or so ago... anyway. I am a big fan of this stuff.

Next run will be RL3 and insulin.... cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Mr. Sparkle, great post. Kkeep us posted on your progress with Slin. I'm getting ready to start 10 IUs per day PWO (actually starting at 4 and working up to 10) and your experience is very helpful.

Just make sure you have the nutrition down and a you use a BG meter... I still use my BG meter if I feel weird to see where I am...

I thought Id make a little update...
    I went hypo last night... If you missed it, here is the thread
    Up in my strength and I am always hungry. I know my legs are smaller, but my upper body is almost to where I was before the prostate problems. I went back to work, have been off because I work at a school. All of my co workers were asking questions of how did I gain that much size in that little amount of time...haha...I love this crap! And I have 2.5 weeks left woohoo.

-MS

Update.... I have not jumped on the scale, But my arms have almost gained a half of an inch. Once again this could be due to the weight lost because of the infection, but I started insulin almost a month and a half after so I am positive that the slin helped a ton! All of my shirts fit like they did when I was on my cycle. I freakin love this stuff. I dropped the creatine, I dont want the water weight, and It makes me too thirsty. That coupled with the adderoll that I take, I felt wasnt the best of ideas.

Once I get done with this I am going to use some M1T. I havent tried it out yet and now that its illegal I want to try it Once that is over with I am going to use insulin on my leg day only. I want to have them larger than my upper body, not the other way around.

My new goal is 200lbs at 6%...

Lotso good info her bro's. I am getting ready to start slin m'self. In all my years i've never done it, but it has been recommended a few times. This might sound stoopid but I unnerstand this can be bought over the counter, is this in fact the case???
    I'm 40 cycling Test-Eq as a base. I'm bulking and very healthy. Anything other than what I've read here should I be aware of??? BTW I'm 215 (been a lil too lean) and heading for 250.
    THX.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Lotso good info her bro's. I am getting ready to start slin m'self. In all my years i've never done it, but it has been recommended a few times. This might sound stoopid but I unnerstand this can be bought over the counter, is this in fact the case???
    I'm 40 cycling Test-Eq as a base. I'm bulking and very healthy. Anything other than what I've read here should I be aware of??? BTW I'm 215 (been a lil too lean) and heading for 250.
    THX.
    Thanks... Its hard to say what I should make you aware of as I have no idea of what you have read
    The only insulin that is worth your time that you can get over the counter is humalin R... but Id still get humalog from canada....

I've read most of the posts......
    OK if it's over the counter then I guess I'm not asking for an "undergroud" source. Where can I get it, if you know and it's OK. PM me if ya want.....
    Thx again.
    Is there that much of a difference in the 2 by the way or is it just preference???

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    I've read most of the posts......
    OK if it's over the counter then I guess I'm not asking for an "undergroud" source. Where can I get it, if you know and it's OK. PM me if ya want.....
    Thx again.
    Is there that much of a difference in the 2 by the way or is it just preference???
    How much time they stay active... PM sent

Anix is offline New Member
    I don't think it's fat you're gaining. I read somewhere that when you mix slin with AAS, it makes your inner organs grow. Guys that do that stuff usually get huge, but have huge guts at the same time (no pun intended). That's your insides growing outward. I'd nix that **** real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Anix
    I don't think it's fat you're gaining. I read somewhere that when you mix slin with AAS, it makes your inner organs grow. Guys that do that stuff usually get huge, but have huge guts at the same time (no pun intended). That's your insides growing outward. I'd nix that **** real quick.
    I stopped my "fat" gain when I stopped creatine... lean mass only now
    And making your organs grow is high doses of growth for long durations.
    Plus I am not even on AAS... just slin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information