Thread: fake jin?

rhodeislandguy is offline New Member

fake jin?

i just received 200 iu from this supplier www.xxxxxx.com

then i go on the website for gen sci and see that they are stating that this company sells fake jin.

i immediately got suspcisiou when i received the vials and they had blue tops on them

after further research (what i should of done before buying) i discovered all this info. anybody have any experience with this company. i did some research on the forums, and some people state that this company sells legit stuff.. some state that they don't.. but what got me worried imensely is that gen sci itself states that they sell fake stuff, and in addition anmentals states that the jin is not from gensci.. basically a generic version of it..

help!!!

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    A) no posting sites (someone else will say it too so deal)
    B) i love gensci-but not necessarily fake-they are in business to sell thier product.
    so it might be good might not. give it a shot (or more) and see if it works.

best luck

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There has been a few discussion regards to the company that you got your HGH from. I have heard both sides of the story. Not everyone agrees that they sell fake Jins, but some are certain they do.

It's best you get advice from someone that has used their HGH and see how they went. Good luck.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 02-28-2005 at 09:45 PM.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Andy strikes again!!

pregnancy test

i just went out and tested it with the pregnancy test! it came back negative, so at least it's not hcg

listen to this. I oringinally asked andy xu to send me 100 iu's as a sample. he agreeed, and i paid him for it. then he emails me back offering to send another 100 iu's in the package, and just pay him once i got the package. i agreed

I knew that he was going to send them unlabled. he also said it was jintropin, but never did he say it was not from gen sci. again, i assumed it was from Gensci, so i never inquired (my fault)

now that i have some serious concerns about this being fake and more importantly about injecting my body with something i have no idea what it is, i told andy i do not want the extra 100 iu's, nor will i pay him until he can either reassure me of it being real hgh. he now refuses to send me the water vials/instructions and labels!

has anyone else had a similiar experience? is this stuff real hgh? i suspect it might be generic jintropin, but again, i don't know.

honestly, if i was reasured of this at least being generic hgh that produces results, i'll take it, pay andy his 200 bucks and use it until it's gone and buy some real Jintropin in the mean time.

this guy seems like a real jerkoff to me.. if he refuses to send me the water vials, can i obtain them here in the states easily? can i have this hgh tested? WHERE IS A GOOD SOURCE FOR REAL Jintropin? Can i buy it from gensci directly?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well.. hit it up at 4-6 iu per day.. after about 4 days... if there is pain in the wrist.. you are good to go..

or throw it away..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodeislandguy
    if he refuses to send me the water vials, can i obtain them here in the states easily? can i have this hgh tested? WHERE IS A GOOD SOURCE FOR REAL Jintropin? Can i buy it from gensci directly?

rhodeislandguy, I am unsure if you aware of the board rules, but incase you aren't, just for your information, you're actually not allowed to ask for sources in the open forum.

-Gear

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rhodeislandguy
    i just went out and tested it with the pregnancy test! it came back negative, so at least it's not hcg

listen to this. I oringinally asked andy xu to send me 100 iu's as a sample. he agreeed, and i paid him for it. then he emails me back offering to send another 100 iu's in the package, and just pay him once i got the package. i agreed

I knew that he was going to send them unlabled. he also said it was jintropin, but never did he say it was not from gen sci. again, i assumed it was from Gensci, so i never inquired (my fault)

now that i have some serious concerns about this being fake and more importantly about injecting my body with something i have no idea what it is, i told andy i do not want the extra 100 iu's, nor will i pay him until he can either reassure me of it being real hgh. he now refuses to send me the water vials/instructions and labels!

has anyone else had a similiar experience? is this stuff real hgh? i suspect it might be generic jintropin, but again, i don't know.

honestly, if i was reasured of this at least being generic hgh that produces results, i'll take it, pay andy his 200 bucks and use it until it's gone and buy some real Jintropin in the mean time.

this guy seems like a real jerkoff to me.. if he refuses to send me the water vials, can i obtain them here in the states easily? can i have this hgh tested? WHERE IS A GOOD SOURCE FOR REAL Jintropin? Can i buy it from gensci directly?
    Ive personally ran across this. I have gone through a vial or two myself. I want to say it is anasome or something, not jinotropin. I believe the guy just has a serious complication with the communication barrier, his integrity, or is just completely ignorant about what is going on.

fake jin

sorry about the messup on the post.. i'm still a bit new to the board.. althought you guys are the best resource for info!

i'm sending back him the 100 iu's, he's sending me the water/labels. as far as my reserach can tell, i got ansome, i'll use it until i get real jin from gen sci

mike

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    his labels suck, and just use bact water anyways bro. fuk even real gensci water amps...pain in the ass.

BuffNuts is offline New Member
    Andy Xu is a peice of sh*t. Very ignorant. Sent me lots of fake ****. Sent me fake deca powder...**** was white crystals...sent it to get tested and it was Lidocain HCL !!!!.. Thier HGH gave me huge red welts..very painful...do not deal with this guy. Ive lost a large amount of money and he barely responds with anything good to say..always..." We have tried very hard to please you. We cannot beleive you are not satisfied with our exellent products"......what a dip ****.....stop getting scammed by this bone head!!!!!

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Andy strikes again!!
    LOL !!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I always ask for a written lab assay which has many paremeters and values many I do not fully grasp. But each has a fail/pass and official red notorized stamp. My only concern is that assays need to be independant not in-house. Mine I believe is the latter but at least they agree. If you elect to use it you should get current igf-1 blood levels checked . Then following immediately get another and compare each. This will not tell you if its 192aa or 191aa or the overall quality but it will show legitamacy. But if I was not planning on ordering again from him and only had 100iu's not sure what it is I would flush it down the toilet, you loose nothing and possibly gain.

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    www.315net.net is how you check them if they are real or not the number is on the sticker that holds the box together late

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I didnt know Jins came with blue tops? thought they are yellow or green.

klubbfred is offline New Member
    andy only sells rHGH.
    It is real 191AA though, but if there is oppertunity, he will violate your ass.
    He sells the same rHGH either it is refered to as Ansomone, jintropin or whatever
    More than once he has sold his browncap vials as 15iu's, even though theyre only 4iu's

klubbfred

Doesn't sound like a smart business man to me.

-Gear

klubbfred is offline New Member
    most likely each family there shares 1 single brain.
    :-)

klubbfred

supersteve Guest
    I'm also curious about this ...
    My contact in China says his rHGH is generic but uses the same technology as Gensci. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this guy and if his stuff is good? Comes in either 2,4 or 15iu per vial is ~$240 for 100iu. The name he uses in e-mails is initials SC but the money transfer goes to CC (don't want to post his name, but if you've dealt with him u should know).

Thanks heaps.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    I'm also curious about this ...
    My contact in China says his rHGH is generic but uses the same technology as Gensci. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with this guy and if his stuff is good? Comes in either 2,4 or 15iu per vial is ~$240 for 100iu. The name he uses in e-mails is initials SC but the money transfer goes to CC (don't want to post his name, but if you've dealt with him u should know).

Thanks heaps.
    Bump - how did you go steve? Any insights whether or not this dude is dodgey v legit?

CHeers.LL

Thread Information