CC44 is offline New Member

Any Natural GH boosters that work ?

I'm looking around for a natural GH booster but their are so many out there. I have no clue which ones I should take seriously and if they are even worth the time and money. I'm starting Tribex and Red Kat ( Tes boosters) next week and I want some extra kick in it.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Don't waste your time and money. Almost all of these things that come up on a google search are gimmicks. GABA and NO2 will help your natural GH a little bit, but that still isn't going to do much, if anything. Better to get the real stuff.

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    L-Glutamine

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Red said those are the best bet. Look at gh supp booster thread for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    About the best natural HGH boosters are going to be Glutamine as already mentioned and Arginine. A few grams of glutamine right before bed will boost your HGH release. Also taking several grams of Arginine or a combination of Arginine and Glutamine will help. These will do as good or better than most of the expensive "GH boosters" that are marketed out there.

None of these are going to do the same as injectible HGH, but depending on your age and situation you may not be ready for or need that level of help.
    Are there any risks to using natural supplements to try and boost HGH levels at a young age as there would be with using real HGH, or is the increase so small that theres no problem at all ?

LL08 is offline Member
    I'd probably say that the boosts would be so small especially at a young age because you are already producing a 'decent' amount of gh naturally. If there are any boosts at all. Of course if you are gh deficient and young then if there was a boost I'd see no harm at all. My advice do it properly don't go for that 0.0001% improvement wait till you know enough about gh and moreso your body then go with the hgh if that is still the path you want to take then.

LL

Joey2ness is offline Member
    One study (conducted by First Medical Clinic at the University of Milan in
    Milan) found that 90 minutes after GABA supplementation, HGH levels increased 5 times. This research studied 19 subjects who took GABA compared to 18 placebo subjects, and 5 grams of GABA was administered
    orally to the GABA group. After 90 minutes HGH levels in the GABA group were found to have increased 5 fold.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ahh... gaba that stuff really knocks me out.

-rodge

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    ahh... gaba that stuff really knocks me out.

-rodge
    Is Gaba similiar to GHB?

If so the theory behind them is that they induce deep REM sleep in which then GH spikes and recovery is immense.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid produced in the brain. It acts as a neurotransmitter--a chemical that fosters communication between nerve cells--and helps to keep stress-related nerve impulses at bay.

It is pretty much the body's natural tranquilizer. It does certainly enhance HGH production as well as using Arginine and Glutamine.

Thanks Bro

LOL my mind is in the gutter thinking G haha

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Is Gaba similiar to GHB?

If so the theory behind them is that they induce deep REM sleep in which then GH spikes and recovery is immense.
    Yep, GHB is GABA's brother.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The way I look at it is, if taking exogenous GH far above physiological dosages results in only a few pounds of gained mass, then what would a supplement do (even if it worked) by raising endogenous GH by a neglible amount? I would assume next to nothing. Just my 2 cents.

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    The way I look at it is, if taking exogenous GH far above physiological dosages results in only a few pounds of gained mass, then what would a supplement do (even if it worked) by raising endogenous GH by a neglible amount? I would assume next to nothing. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly what I was thinking

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Most effective OTC GH booster is going to be GHRP-6 it works the best with no shutdown in the bodies production.

There is a research company selling it in oral form and can be found in injectable form as well.

The is an overpriced VPX product that contains GHRP-2 that although does work its a little less effective than GHRP-6.

i think its called hemogex or somthing like that.

If not going with those you would want to go with glutamine/gaba before bed

If using regular l-glutamine that isnt bound to anything else or has an ester on it then you would want to trake it with a carbonated beverage as it greatly increases absorbtion(which base L-Glutamine has very poor absorbtion)

Another option is to go with Glutamine ethyl ester or glutamine that is bound to magnesium

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Most effective OTC GH booster is going to be GHRP-6 it works the best with no shutdown in the bodies production.

There is a research company selling it in oral form and can be found in injectable form as well.

The is an overpriced VPX product that contains GHRP-2 that although does work its a little less effective than GHRP-6.

i think its called hemogex or somthing like that.

If not going with those you would want to go with glutamine/gaba before bed

If using regular l-glutamine that isnt bound to anything else or has an ester on it then you would want to trake it with a carbonated beverage as it greatly increases absorbtion(which base L-Glutamine has very poor absorbtion)

Another option is to go with Glutamine ethyl ester or glutamine that is bound to magnesium

Just wondering would taking magnesium with regular l glutamine help absorbtion?

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    glutasmine peptide is the best absorbing form of glutamine.

I have a study that says EAAs boost Gh far more than Glutamin (5-600% on empty stomach vs. 2300% fro EAAs resp.).
    Endocrine responses to the oral ingestion of a physiological dose of essential amino acids in humans.

Groschl M, Knerr I, Topf HG, Schmid P, Rascher W, Rauh M.

Department of Paediatrics, Friedrich-Alexander-Universitat Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.

The response of insulin, human growth hormone (hGH), cortisol, leptin and ghrelin, in addition to various metabolic parameters, was measured at 10 minute intervals following the oral ingestion of a standardised physiological dose of essential amino acids (AA). Twenty-eight healthy male, fasted volunteers (aged 18-40 yrs, BMI 18.0-24.5 kg/m(2)) took part in the study; 13 volunteers in the AA group, nine subjects in an iso-caloric control group, and a further six subjects served as fasting controls. Twenty minutes after ingestion, insulin reached peak concentrations that were up to 500% higher than basal values (P<0.0001). The AA group and iso-caloric control group showed a similar insulin response. AA ingestion led to an increase in hGH secretion with maximum concentrations being 2100+/-1013% higher than the basal values (P<0.0001). In contrast, no changes in hGH concentrations were observed in the iso-caloric controls; in the fasting controls only a slight increase in hGH was found towards the end of the fasting period. While cortisol decreased significantly (P<0.01) during the study in the AA group, neither control group showed a significant change in this parameter. Changes in leptin levels remained insignificant in all three groups, whereas ghrelin showed a different profile in each of the three groups, i.e. a continuous rise towards the end of the study period (P<0.001) in the AA group, a less significant effect for the fasting group, and no effect at all in the iso-caloric control group. There was no significant correlation between the concentrations or the area under curve of the hormones measured in any of the groups. The endocrine data provided in this study indicate that a single bolus of essential AA in fasted individuals is associated with both anabolic and catabolic hormonal responses.

Publication Types:
    Clinical Trial
    Last edited by NewBreed; 04-17-2006 at 10:37 PM.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Sucks, looking at year old threads!

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    training works.^^

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Dont forget ZMA, both boosting test and hgh levels...ZMA, glu, and arg together can boost hGH significantly... and of course dont forget the GABA...all of those can give you a noticable difference, but nothing compares to the real thing.

electrisio is offline New Member

Natural HGH boosters

Quote Originally Posted by CC44 View Post
    I'm looking around for a natural GH booster but their are so many out there. I have no clue which ones I should take seriously and if they are even worth the time and money. I'm starting Tribex and Red Kat ( Tes boosters) next week and I want some extra kick in it.
    How to increase HGH naturally – gain an edge with supplements
    Supplements can help but are secondary to the other factors. They definitely have a place in your natural HGH boosting routine and you probably already take some of them. They have various roles in natural HGH production. Some provide fuel and others create the optimum environment for HGH or work by their own mechaism.

Certain classes of supplements include:

Amino acids – HGH is made from amino acids. These include L-arginine, glycine, taurine, L-ornithine and L-glutamine.

Nootropics – Nootropics are marketed to increase mental attributes such as memory and mood. Some can increase HGH including GABA and L-Dopa.

Bodybuilding Supplements – The mainstream supplements Creatine and Whey protein can bump up HGH .

Supervitamins – Vitamins C & Vitamin D can boost HGH in addition to well known benefits.

Sleep supplements – Melatonin is used for sleeping disorders but can also increase HGH.

The best are GABA, l-arginine and glycine.

Source: https://hghnatural.co.uk/

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Based on my personal research (haven't tried the peptides yet, but likely will soon), GHRP-6 and Mod GRF 1-29 (aka CJC-1295 NODAC) together is supposed to significantly increase GH production. I'm going to try it since I'm too poor to buy HGH.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The peptides to increase GH, somewhat, but I’d be interested to hear what you think of the side effects.

Apart from peptides the one thing I’ve found that seems to increase GH is dopamine, in the form of L-DOPA (the precursor, which crossed the BBB), and when taken in the form of Mucuna Pruriens there’s also decarboxylase inhibitors in there that increase absorption to the brain.
    But still don’t find L-DOPA too be great, cause it has sides; nausea f.ex.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CC44 View Post
    I wouldn't waste your money on OTC HGH products.
    Maybe you could check MK 677, its something that works.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Arginine and glutamine but, glutamine is prevalent.
    Some docs prescribe arginine with their sermorelllin/ghrp combos.
    One can manipulate their GH levels with low blood sugar levels with correspondingly high effort in the gym.
    It is my belief that gh production, under the above condition, subsides with experience.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by electrisio View Post
    How to increase HGH naturally – gain an edge with supplements
    Supplements can help but are secondary to the other factors. They definitely have a place in your natural HGH boosting routine and you probably already take some of them. They have various roles in natural HGH production. Some provide fuel and others create the optimum environment for HGH or work by their own mechaism.

Certain classes of supplements include:

Amino acids – HGH is made from amino acids. These include L-arginine, glycine, taurine, L-ornithine and L-glutamine.

Nootropics – Nootropics are marketed to increase mental attributes such as memory and mood. Some can increase HGH including GABA and L-Dopa.

Bodybuilding Supplements – The mainstream supplements Creatine and Whey protein can bump up HGH .

Supervitamins – Vitamins C & Vitamin D can boost HGH in addition to well known benefits.

Sleep supplements – Melatonin is used for sleeping disorders but can also increase HGH.

The best are GABA, l-arginine and glycine.

Source: https://hghnatural.co.uk/
    Nice 12 year old thread bump :bump:
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information