jgg1221 is offline Member

thinking about being a guinea pig for anti-Myostatin polyclonal anti-body

from my understanding of this substance, it sounds as if its the best drug available for quick quality mass

but so little is known about it.

so, i am considering doing about a YEAR'S WORTH of research studying the drug, how it works, side effects, reading research on it bla bla bla before DECICIDING whether or not to submit myself to being a guinea pig for the drug, which ofcourse would help you guys in learning more about the substance

so by stating this, I am asking anyone who knows ANYTHING or knows of ANY studies, articles, websites or anything on this if they could either post them or PM me, so I can get started on this lil project of mine.

ofcourse id be visiting other boards, looking on google, etc etc

but if anyone can contribute any info it is helpful

thanks

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I know alittle about the myotosin inhibitors want are you trying to find out. I am also very interested in it, I would diffenently be a guinea pig.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I don't think that the myostatin gene can be targeted by an immune response. Assuming you use a polyclonal antibody, these antibodies would have to see the gene as "foreign", and finding a marker that will do that is going to be very difficult.

joevette is offline Banned
    That stuff is expensive! Plus, I'm not so sure it would do anything.

felthamboy is offline Junior Member
    how do i become a guinea pig ill try anything onec if it will make me better

Somebody on this board told me that $2000 for 1 or 2mg is a price he as seen. Not cheap but its not a crazy price

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Somebody on this board told me that $2000 for 1 or 2mg is a price he as seen. Not cheap but its not a crazy price
    That depends, how long does 1 or 2mg last?

jomama is offline New Member
    I hope this isn't a source post, as I am pretty sure it is just another research chemical.

www.xxxxxx.com
    Last edited by jomama; 04-24-2005 at 09:53 PM.

LL08 is offline Member
    Hey bro you might want to edit that site out of your post. Even source posting for "research" chems isn't allowed. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway in regard to this compound does this mean that you would put on serious size without working out. What is the basic idea behind it. No point for someone wanting to keep their weight down is there?

LL

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Hey bro you might want to edit that site out of your post. Even source posting for "research" chems isn't allowed. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway in regard to this compound does this mean that you would put on serious size without working out. What is the basic idea behind it. No point for someone wanting to keep their weight down is there?

LL
    I don't know if you would gain muscle without exercise. I think you can compare the compound to having extremly high natural test levels like higher then a teenagers. But if you used during a simple cycle you could keep propley almost all of your gains. And jomama thanks for that lovely website.

Thread Information