FinaGuy is offline Associate Member

Oratropin igf-1 & Test prop?

Hey guys,

im currently running a fina prop var cycle, im in my 8th week...

just trying to layout another cycle, maybe start 3 months after this one ends...

i wanna run test prop with my igf-1 ill be getting 2 kits for a 30 days supply
    hows this??

1-4 IGF-1 40-50 mcg ed
    1-4 prop 100mg ed

also my question is running tamox at 10mg ed and letro at 1.25mg e3d's good during
    and for pct running 20mg tamox ed and day 1 clomid 300mgs and 100 ed after????

just curious about igf-1 been doing resarch but at what temp should it be stored? is room temp good? i know gh has to be refrigerated...

what else would you guys recomend me running in this cycle or change up??

thanks for the help guys

anyone?!

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaGuy
    Hey guys,

im currently running a fina prop var cycle, im in my 8th week...

just trying to layout another cycle, maybe start 3 months after this one ends...

i wanna run test prop with my igf-1 ill be getting 2 kits for a 30 days supply
    hows this??

1-4 IGF-1 40-50 mcg ed
    1-4 prop 100mg ed

also my question is running tamox at 10mg ed and letro at 1.25mg e3d's good during
    and for pct running 20mg tamox ed and day 1 clomid 300mgs and 100 ed after????

just curious about igf-1 been doing resarch but at what temp should it be stored? is room temp good? i know gh has to be refrigerated...

what else would you guys recomend me running in this cycle or change up??

thanks for the help guys
    Store your IGF in Fridge.

"also my question is running tamox at 10mg ed and letro at 1.25mg e3d's good during
    and for pct running 20mg tamox ed and day 1 clomid 300mgs and 100 ed after????" Yes this will be OK.

I would run your prop for a min of 8 weeks and add your IGF the last 4 weeks. And when you start your IGF up your protein.
    <<<V>>>

I wonder if i can just add my igf-1 in now on this cycle? im actually on week 7
    this is my cycle..

1-10 fina 100mg ed
    1-12 prop 100mg ed
    5-12 var 60mg ed

maybe igf-1 40-50 mcg ed good or no???
    Last edited by FinaGuy; 06-14-2005 at 01:16 PM.

Save your IGF-1 for PCT on this cycle, not during the cycle is my recommendation. The 4 weeks prop 4 weeks IGF-1 is ok i guess if you really wanted to....

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Take in some good carbs after your IGF.
    <<<V>>>

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Save your IGF-1 for PCT on this cycle, not during the cycle is my recommendation. The 4 weeks prop 4 weeks IGF-1 is ok i guess if you really wanted to....

hey bro whats better u think, to use the igf in PCT or to use it the last 4 week of my current cycle??

I'd recommend PCT, IGF-1 LR3 really helps you keep your gains, makes you harder, and you can even make some lean gains in PCT, which is where you usually lose em. I'd go with PCT. Johnny B or Gear will probably happen upon this thread today so they should give you some good opinions also.

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    I'd recommend PCT, IGF-1 LR3 really helps you keep your gains, makes you harder, and you can even make some lean gains in PCT, which is where you usually lose em. I'd go with PCT. Johnny B or Gear will probably happen upon this thread today so they should give you some good opinions also.

ok cool,
    im kinda leaning towards throwing it in on my current cycle, from week 9 - 12 @40 mcg ed

daos is offline Associate Member
    any updates on this cycle or use of the Oratropin? Im mainly concerned about the effects of Oratropin. Seems like a ground breaking technology.

john30 is offline Junior Member
    I saw the advertisement in Muscular Dev. I thought it was a scam .I a little sceptical.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Oratropin-1 seemed to work for me. I only used one kit (2 weeks worth) but I definitely noticed a difference in my pumps and also I seemed to be losing BF. However, my shoulders also got very sore (still are sore) and I have to wonder if the Oratropin didn't have something to do with it. I have never had shoulder probs like this before. I am going to do a 4 weeker of Oratropin in July. Hopefully my shoulders and joints can take it because I think the stuff works. FWIW - I have never used injectable IGF-1, so I can't compare the two.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i would use it PCT... IMO

its up in the air right now id rather see the effects i can get while running it with my cycle then just igf by itself...

but im still waiting for them to send it... holly its been abit over 2 weeks since i orderd 2 kits

Thread Information